'I Am: Celine Dion' available on Prime Video now | 100% on Rotten Tomatoes

SoldierofLove

spacer.png

This intimate exploration takes viewers on a journey inside Celine's past and present as she reveals her battle with Stiff Person Syndrome (SPS) and the lengths she has gone to continue performing for her beloved and loyal fans. From visiting her couture touring wardrobe and personal effects to spending time in the recording studio, the documentary captures a global megastar's never-before-seen private life. An emotional, energetic, and poetic love letter to music, I Am: Celine Dion captures more than a year of filming as the legendary singer navigates her journey toward living an open and authentic life amidst illness.

The documentary, which was produced by Sony Music Vision, in partnership with Sony Music Entertainment Canada and Vermilion Films, will be available to stream on Prime Video in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide. The Prime Video release date will be announced at a later date.

"This last couple of years has been such a challenge for me, the journey from discovering my condition to learning how to live with and manage it, but not to let it define me," said Celine Dion. "As the road to resuming my performing career continues, I have realized how much I have missed it, of being able to see my fans.  During this absence, I decided I wanted to document this part of my life, to try to raise awareness of this little-known condition, to help others who share this diagnosis."

https://www.celinedion.com/news/amazon-mgm-studios-acquires-worldwide-rights-to-feature-length-celine-dion-documentary-i-am-celine-dion-directed-by-oscar-nominated-filmmaker-irene-taylor/

I will be watching. :chick3:

Edited by SoldierofLove
  • Like 7

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SoldierofLove

• MP3

• ninetiesceline

• Cardcaptor Sakura

The Man Who

I will be watching. :heart:

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to this :clap3:

• Like 1

I will be watching for the elusive chanteuse :clap3:

can’t wait to watch this. she’s so amazing and inspiring. :clap3: 

• Like 1

We will be watching and supporting wbk 💖

• Like 1

I will watch it and pray for her recovery! Such a beautiful soul in and out. 

Wil lhe watching. Celine will always be iconic

• Like 1

We will be wa:clap3:tching 

I was just thinking yesterday about how she’s doing and was worried that we haven’t heard anything recently. It’s so unfair.

We'll be streaming!

Streets been saying Celine will likely announce her retirement :frown:

the post for this on instagram made my heart stop for a moment because the caption took a bit to load - saw the b&w photo and assumed the worst :gaycat7:

perched to watch this! she’s gone through so much the last few years

Should've named it "I am: Celine" ,but I will be watching.

We will be tuned in for this legend 

I hope she’s not permanently done. I don’t know that I see her ever going back to what she was doing before but I think she’ll try to do something again. 

I'm so excited for this :jonny: I think it'll clear up a lot of stuff. I hope it comes out this year.

5 hours ago, Yog said:

Streets been saying Celine will likely announce her retirement :frown:

I will be ******* heartbroken if this is true. 

Love her. I will be watching :heart:

An icon, a legend, the moment

I will be watching 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.