• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xokuba

• alfonso12

• STARFUCKER

• 4Walls

disastrous campaign. hope the labels realize 'Unholy' was a fluke and drawn out tiktok campaigns will not work for everyone. Lovin' On Me was less than 2 weeks from tiktok to release.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Sonny said:

That billboard :jonny4:

Seems like she's at an airport, makes since it was reported that she jumps from an airplane in the video, I'm so hyped. :duca: 

12 minutes ago, Sonny said:

it’s no Good Ones

12 minutes ago, Deluxe said:

it’s no Good Ones

That’s a good thing sis 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

23 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

That’s a good thing sis 

Makeup Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

The way the fanbase will actually EXPLODE if she did all this teasing for a song under 2:30… 

no shade but i just don't care about this release anymore :\ The song is really not good enough for this long drawn out campaign. Why does she always tease songs at live shows that her fans want a million times more than the songs she's actually releasing? It seems like a silly strategy. Like, I'd prefer a Spring Breakers release over this. 

1 hour ago, PotatoPancake420 said:

The way the fanbase will actually EXPLODE if she did all this teasing for a song under 2:30… 

I thought someone confirmed it was like 2:01

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

I thought someone confirmed it was like 2:01

There has been no run time confirmation, only speculation. Fans at the album listening party said the song felt longer than 3 minutes, so here’s hoping. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mystic Warrior said:

There has been no run time confirmation, only speculation. Fans at the album listening party said the song felt longer than 3 minutes, so here’s hoping. 

I think 3:15 would be a good length

i wonder will we get an album reveal when the lead drops

57 minutes ago, MelCryBabyFan said:

i wonder will we get an album reveal when the lead drops

I’m wondering if this is the “something” she has for us tomorrow, via her WhatsApp community. 

49 minutes ago, jóga said:

What’s coming tomorrow? 
per the whatsapp 

I feel like it's probably the preorder link for the von dutch 7' vinyl single (with the addison remix and hopefully spring breakers :clown:)

8 hours ago, Sonny said:

OMFG this is going to be a serve :jonny5: 

2:44

bop, super repetitive (no new lyrics), i personally love this but i feel like reactions will be split

Edited by GardenPanty
  • Like 1

On 2/22/2024 at 11:45 PM, PotatoPancake420 said:

The songs teased at Boiler Room… this is gonna her best album.

they’re remixes of album tracks, very different than the actual songs lol

IM JUST LIVING THAT LIFE, VON DUTCH

POP CLASSIC BUT IT'S STILL POP

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

Even though I’m gagging for this, I kinda want it to flop so we don’t have these drawn out campaigns ever again. 

spacer.png

i think the album will be called "365 PARTYGIRL"  and it will be released in may and it will have a minimal fun cover.

(thank god dad gesaffelstein who probably has done some amazing production here will release his album by next month so we'll have something to live for till then) 

also the george daniel tracks will be the best because of their chemistry and it will be something like the 00s electroclash elevated version of the Welcome To My Island remix.

also Von Dutch will be big with a fun and original video and everybody will forget that it took 84 years to be released by next week.

those are my predictions. i mean it's all pretty much just there.

Edited by BeachRat

1 minute ago, BeachRat said:

i think the album will be called "365 PARTYGIRL"  and it will be released in may and it will have a minimal fun cover.

also Von Dutch will be big with a fun and original video and everybody will forget that it took 84 years to be released by next week.

those are my predictions.

This is oddly specific. Charli?

200.gif?cid=a595bef352x73yulx1t1jzlq73qh

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

Even though I’m gagging for this, I kinda want it to flop so we don’t have these drawn out campaigns ever again. 

spacer.png

This, even though it's going to flop anyways.

As much of a club banger as it is, people were already getting sick of the snippet Charli kept teasing on Tiktok which is already a bad sign.

1 hour ago, GardenPanty said:

they’re remixes of album tracks, very different than the actual songs lol

this is literally my least favorite thing she does after the Twice situation, but I just have to trust the process I guess because she never not serves

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.