• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xokuba

• alfonso12

• STARFUCKER

• 4Walls

The song slaps but the lack of a second verse will make it get very old, very quick. 

Like it’s basically one long chorus lol

not me looking at my 80$ CAD invoice for the vinyl bought in rush after this leak

• Haha 1

listening to this song at full speed on the highway will hit different

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

The song is lazy as fuck but the production is fine. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Eglė said:

This is giving me music for people with zero-thoughts in their brain and I LIVE

sM86uAo.gif

exactly like... i'm not expecting deep lyrical content from what's supposed to be her minimalist club album

Still don’t get why people hated Good Ones so much, it was an amazing bop. This one is… something.

Oh, I am done with her…. This is not it

It’s a bop but I’m already tired of it. You better learn next time Charli, you just lost my streams :bird:

No second verse or bridge….. jfc 

her lyricism has declined so much since 2017/2018. she used to so cleverly craft songs and paint pictures (whether she was singing about drugs or cheating on her man, her ability to transport you to a particular scene was strong). she has really lost this over the years or perhaps just gotten super lazy about it.

a prime example being P4U, its first verse is brilliant (written back in 2017ish) and then it just goes to mush after the “you can watch me pull up…” which was written a long time after the first verse and chorus…

will always love her tho and this is a bit of a jam, the production hits. i live for when she works with pc music 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, oshyms said:

her lyricism has declined so much since 2017/2018. she used to so cleverly craft songs and paint pictures (whether she was singing about drugs or cheating on her man, her ability to transport you to a particular scene was strong). she has really lost this over the years or perhaps just gotten super lazy about it.

a prime example being P4U, its first verse is brilliant (written back in 2017ish) and then it just goes to mush after the “you can watch me pull up…” which was written a long time after the first verse and chorus…

will always love her tho and this is a bit of a jam, the production hits. i live for when she works with pc music 

I heavily agree about the lyrics. Not only that, but her vocal melodies have been very same/fractured. I was listening to Crash(the song) and the chorus of that is literally the same as Von Dutch. Like idk what’s going on with u sis but maybe like…..get it together. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Still don’t get why people hated Good Ones so much, it was an amazing bop. This one is… something.

The only people who disliked Good Ones were her diehard PC music fans who want her to make beep-boop music for every album…

I don’t think I’ve talked to or know of any actual people who like her and don’t like that song lol

• Like 1

This is getting overly hated on. Like it’s a simple, basic, fun, gay ass bop.

who was expecting some game changing  masterpiece from Charli 😭😭😭😭 

Not feeling this for a lead single, sounding like one of her movie soundtrack singles

8 minutes ago, Cheers said:

This is getting overly hated on. Like it’s a simple, basic, fun, gay ass bop.

who was expecting some game changing  masterpiece from Charli 😭😭😭😭 

I personally love braindead pop music and the club sound, especially from her!

However… not having a second verse or bridge for a lead single is kinda insane, even for her lol. It seems a little unstructured

I love it. !! Reminds me of how I’m feeling now. Love the song and the LP will be amazing too I bet. Ready for them fun bops!!

I usually love Charli's singles but this ain't it.

Do we know if this will be on her album?

i love it. love the instrumental it reminds me of early 2000 music in clubs in europe. 

sad that it will get boring quickly

Me and bf just listened and if I was drunk at the club and this came on? I would bop and go crazy. But sitting on the a couch with one beer in…..it’s a flop. 

This definitely is a right place for the right song kinda situation. And that’s fine! I just hope the second single comes soon after.

12 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

The fact that people are crying over this isn’t shocking to me lol but if you don’t like this song you’re gonna hate the album. 

Most of the songs are very non-traditionally structured and are basically one long hook with repeated lines. The album is basically a DJ set, a collection of production-heavy club bangers. If you are expecting lyrical masterpieces, expect to be disappointed.

If you read Charli’s recent interview with The Face you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about. None of the album tracks have been previewed in their actual form yet tho, just remixes for Boiler Room 

Ha revenge for those who came for the masterpiece CRASH was. Maybe they will appreciate it more now

this is so bad :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.