Billboard Charts (Week of February 3, 2024)

Renan90

21-Savage-cr-Sue-Kwon-billboard-1548.jpg

21 Savage’s ‘American Dream’ Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200

Plus: Green Day lands its 12th top 10-charting set with the debut of Saviors.

21 Savage’s American Dream holds steady at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart for a second week (on the chart dated Feb. 3), following its debut atop the tally a week ago. It earned 78,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending Jan. 25 (down 40%), according to Luminate, down from the 133,000 it earned in its opening frame.

With a second week at No. 1, American Dream matches the two-week No. 1 run of the rapper’s I Am > I Was, in 2019, tying for 21 Savage’s most weeks at No. 1 among his four leaders. His two other No. 1s — his collaborative sets Savage Mode II (with Metro Boomin) and Her Loss (with Drake) — each spent one week at the summit.

Also in the top 10 of the new Billboard 200, Green Day lands its 12th top 10-charting set, as its latest studio album, Saviors, debuts at No. 4. Its arrival comes two weeks before the band celebrates its 30th anniversary on Billboard’s charts. The trio premiered on Billboard’s tallies dated Feb. 19, 1994, when its Dookie album launched on the Billboard 200, among other lists.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units, compiled by Luminate. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Each unit equals one album sale, or 10 individual tracks sold from an album, or 3,750 ad-supported or 1,250 paid/subscription on-demand official audio and video streams generated by songs from an album. The new Feb. 3, 2024-dated chart will be posted in full on Billboard‘s website on Jan. 30. For all chart news, follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both X, formerly known as Twitter, and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/21-savage-american-dream-second-week-number-one-billboard-200-albums-chart-1235591015/

Jack-Harlow-Press-Photo-Cian-Moore-2023-

Jack Harlow Scores Career-Best Fourth Week Atop Billboard Hot 100 With ‘Lovin on Me’

Plus, Teddy Swims' "Lose Control" hits the top five.

Jack Harlow’s “Lovin on Me” lands a fourth nonconsecutive week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. With the song, which first led in early December, the rapper rewrites his longest reign on the chart, among his three leaders, after “First Class” ruled for three weeks in April-May 2022. He has also reigned with “Industry Baby,” with Lil Nas X, for one week in October 2021.

Plus, singer-songwriter Teddy Swims’ first Hot 100 top 10, “Lose Control,” becomes his first top five hit, jumping from No. 8 to No. 4. It also takes over as the week’s top-selling song.

The Hot 100 blends all-genre U.S. streaming (official audio and official video), radio airplay and sales data, the lattermost metric reflecting purchases of physical singles and digital tracks from full-service digital music retailers; digital singles sales from direct-to-consumer (D2C) sites are excluded from chart calculations. All charts (dated Feb. 3, 2024) will update on Billboard.com tomorrow, Jan. 30. For all chart news, you can follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both X, formerly known as Twitter, and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/jack-harlow-lovin-on-me-hot-100-number-one-four-weeks-1235591375/

Hot 100

#1 Lovin On Me (=) [4x #1]

#2 Cruel Summer (+1)

#3 Greedy (+1)

#4 Lose Control (+4)

#5 I Remember Everything (+1)

#6 Yes, and! (-5)

#7 Agora Hills (+4)

#8 Paint the Town Red (-1)

#9 Snooze (=)

#10 Redrum (-5)

It’s a good album. redrum and letter to my brudda :clap3: 

Lover now ties Hollywood's Bleeding as the 2019 album with the most weeks in the top 10 :clap3:

Taylor's pop albums weeks in the top 10:

1. Midnights - 64 weeks

2. 1989 - 60 weeks

3. Lover - 50 weeks

4. 1989 (Taylor's Version) - 13 weeks (+1)

5. reputation - 12 weeks (-1)

Will reputation hold the bottom 2 once its TV comes out? Guess we'll see

:clack:

• Haha 6

Just now, By the Water said:

Lover now ties Hollywood's Bleeding as the 2019 album with the most weeks in the top 10 :clap3:

Not bad for a wildly inconsistent MID palate cleanser album :clap3:

Another week in the top 10 for Nicki. :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

While I love Lover’s stay in the top ten; I can’t believe it’s blocking top ten weeks for Midnights. I really hope YOYOK or Midnight Rain go viral.

6 minutes ago, KOMH said:

Not bad for a wildly inconsistent MID palate cleanser album :clap3:

Not bad in general, I'd say. Bad is being outdone by a re-recording

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, By the Water said:

:gaylorcat1:

24 minutes ago, By the Water said:

3. Lover - 50 weeks

from 2010s, behind 21 and 1989 for women.

also behind buble and sheeran.

Edited by fridayteenage

29 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Not bad in general, I'd say. Bad is being outdone by a re-recording

Not you acting as if said re-recording won't outlast every Taylor album sans the pre 2020s AOTYs in the top 10 

Fortunately the Puta™ will get a chance to redeem herself in the top 10 with her very own re-recording after she scores a second <1M opening week. No unworthy streak breakers around here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

1. Midnights - 64 weeks

2. 1989 - 60 weeks

3. Lover - 50 weeks

Release 4th single Taylor and add another 20 weeks in the top 10 for Midnights nicki.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, By the Water said:

1. Midnights - 64 weeks

2. 1989 - 60 weeks

3. Lover - 50 weeks

Ntm on my favourite Taylor album 

12 hours ago, By the Water said:

1. Midnights - 64 weeks

2. 1989 - 60 weeks

3. Lover - 50 weeks

We need 2 more weeks for 'Lover' so that it can reach 52 weeks, and 1 more for 'Midnights' so that it can break its tie with 'Forever Your Girl'...

nicki.png

Just when everyone counted him out, Jack is having his biggest hit, crazy, song is a bop and a half. :clap3: 

• Like 1

Okay, this is enough now. Pop radio needs to drop Lovin on Me and start putting Lose Control on heavy power rotation, so we can have a new (organic) #1 soon.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Okay, this is enough now. Pop radio needs to drop Lovin on Me and start putting Lose Control on heavy power rotation, so we can have a new (organic) #1 soon.

13 Spotify

33 apple

No organs

• Haha 2

I heard LOM on the radio and thought Drake and Wayne had remade "The Motto" :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

Also passed SIO as her song with the most weeks in the top 5 :clap3:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

It's getting bigger :clap3:

Rise up Agora, rise, this is the beginning :jonny5:

Hope this goes #1 one of her best songs :flame:

• Like 1

Edited by Sweetestsecret
  • Like 1

Doja with two songs in the top 10 :clap3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pride4jc1222 said:

LOM feels like a 7-week #1 hit, it has only spent 4 weeks atop.

Weeks in Top 10

27: Cruel Summer

20: Paint the Town Red; Snooze

15: I Remember Everything

11: Lovin on Me

7: greedy

3: Agora Hills; Lose Control

2: yes, and?; redrum

• Like 1