LSD 2.0? "Incredible" plays in new NBA television AD

Sometimes James

A longer snippet was released in a special trailer for the 2018 Sam Levinson movie "Assassination Nation". Probably was scrapped from the Euphoria soundtrack

Is the tracklist for Sia's album out? Seems more likely to me that she just slapped it on that :hippo:

15 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Is the tracklist for Sia's album out? Seems more likely to me that she just slapped it on that :hippo:

It also could be that

I think Diplo posted a studio photo with the LSD sticker on it a few months ago, so I think they’re working on a part 2.

Honestly, I’m here for it. Their album had bops. The intro track is so weird and makes me ascend. Genius and Thundercloud are also bops.

• Like 1

Sia's voice is so recognisable that's annoying at this point like ugh do something else

it'll be cool if they come back, would be here for another album

• Like 2

On 1/28/2024 at 1:03 PM, toy soldier. said:

Sia's voice is so recognisable that's annoying at this point like ugh do something else

So you're mad at her for being successful, popular, talented and good at her job? Weird 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.