Act like it's 1547 and Henry VIII has just died

Gelato

Not Madonna outliving him like that. Truly legend.

• Haha 2

In the bustling streets of London, the news of King Henry VIII's death reverberates through the ordinary lives of its citizens on this fateful 28th day of January in 1547. The atmosphere is tinged with a mixture of curiosity, concern, and a subtle undercurrent of uncertainty.

Gossip and whispers spread like wildfire as people exchange the tidings that the once-mighty monarch has departed from this world. For the common folk, Henry's demise brings forth a complex tapestry of emotions—some mourn the passing of a ruler who had wielded considerable influence over their lives, while others cautiously contemplate what this change might mean for their future.

In the local taverns, discussions ensue, echoing sentiments ranging from sorrow for the loss of a known figurehead to speculative conversations about the potential shifts in power dynamics. The streets, once accustomed to the ebb and flow of daily life under Henry's rule, now hum with a sense of anticipation, as ordinary citizens grapple with the uncertainty that accompanies any royal transition.

Some express hopes that the new reign, under the youthful Edward VI, might bring about positive changes, while others harbor reservations about the turbulence that could accompany a child monarch. The commoners, with their lives intricately woven into the fabric of the kingdom, can only wait and watch as the political winds of change begin to blow.

Amidst the routine chores and daily routines, the news prompts reflection on the fragility of life and the ever-shifting currents of power. In homes across the city, families gather to discuss the implications of the royal passing, with an awareness that the ripples of this event will undoubtedly touch the lives of even those who dwell far from the grand halls of the palace.

As the city continues its ceaseless activities, a subdued air lingers—a shared acknowledgment that the realm is on the brink of transformation. The death of King Henry VIII serves as a catalyst for contemplation, conversation, and a collective recognition that, for better or worse, a new chapter in history is about to unfold.

• Thanks 1

None wishes to awaken to the news I did this morn...

• Haha 2

Annie B said it best

• Haha 1

Sodomites, we're meeting at sunset tonight!

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Now, with the King's demise, the weight of this concealed affair burdens your soul. The knowledge that you, in the depths of forbidden love, were a silent rival to his queens, stirs within you a tumult of emotions. Guilt for the betrayal, sorrow for the loss, and fear for the uncertain future intertwine.

Oh good! Hopefully now the monarchy will stop pretending to be leaders of the church and leave it to the pope!

spacer.png

oh no he dead

@Gelato's capability to write this roleplay essay leaves one to wonder what kinda roleplay he does in bed. I SEE U BOO, I SEE U :gaycat2: 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Maroonx said:

@Gelato's capability to write this roleplay essay leaves one to wonder what kinda roleplay he does in bed. I SEE U BOO, I SEE U :gaycat2: 

:ahh:

Sadly I am more gifted with a pen in my hand than a... never mind :eli:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Gelato said:

:ahh:

Sadly I am more gifted with a pen in my hand than a... never mind :eli:

girllll,

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952buu4mugxznwi0v58do

it works both ways... with a pen in your hand (if you catch my drift) lol :gaycat2: :coffee:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.