I just know Nicki is dying to diss her publicly but can’t

spacer.png

Another queen with more success and talent than the Big Foot chanteuse 

spacer.png

Edited by Doogle
  • Like 10

Nicki should make a MV for this if this gets big :jonny2:

53 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

The succubus you stan inhales Jay z's crime rotted past as if it's a whiff of febreeze'd air every day. Isnt he, the lemon tree maker that tears her cherries out? REMEMBER?!? That night in the studio when SHE melodically asked for them to be torn out OF HER almost ritualistically ..she feeds him from the womb and revels in it. And so does the man he wants you, he asks you, he pays you to forget. He can look like a peaceful bohemian playlister all he wants to nowadays but we all remember the knife..... the studio.......the jagged man behind the rusted blade...

Ntm in this thread or you will be asked to put on that lightly worn armpit stained ivy park to fight ponk 

tumblr_b71d4469e8729c038684f22956fefad9_

Bishhhhh, this is poetry. :clap3:

Spoiler

I also love Beyonce. :penguin:

Edited by FOCK

not the random Beyonce draggings I- :biblio:

2 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Flowers will outsell this 

Well, yes.

Spoiler

flower.gif

• Haha 1

Megan gagged her so bad I'm crying

:ahh:

shes such an embarrassment, literally no one is laughing at this big foot drag she keeps repeating

• Like 1

Can someone explain it to me: if Lil Ju didn't clear the beat, did she change it already?

not the random beyonce lashings in here :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CatchIt said:

If we are keeping it real, the ppl coming for her have prob never liked or cared for her to begin with. They were just waiting for the opportunity to pounce on her. 

This is not true, I think she's the best female rapper in decades and I had respect for her skills but her attitude has turned me off completely. 

20 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

This is not true, I think she's the best female rapper in decades and I had respect for her skills but her attitude has turned me off completely. 

Did you buy tickets to her tour? Have you even been to any of her shows? When's the last Nicki album you purchased? 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, CatchIt said:

Did you buy tickets to her tour? Have you even been to any of her shows? When's the last Nicki album you purchased? 

you people are freaks :rip: the cult mentality she has with y’all is genuinely insane, no one’s a real barb until they proved they

bought 10 copies of pf2 :ahh:

3 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

you people are freaks :rip: the cult mentality she has with y’all is genuinely insane, no one’s a real barb until they proved they

bought 10 copies of pf2 :ahh:

Girl, are you even following the thread? I'm not even asking if she bought 10 copies of PF2...what's wrong with you :deadbanana:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I won’t even give it 1 stream. This post is as much engagement she’s getting from me. :lmao:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CatchIt said:

Not the BAWBZ bringing their illness onto here chii 

OT: It’s gonna be trash. Megan won :bibliahh:

Edited by airplane
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, FOCK said:

Xander is a sweetie pie & has been doing most, if not all the official creative work this era. He works incredibly hard & is getting paid for his skill. I think it’s wonderful that as a fan he’s been given the opportunity. It’s sad to see it be dismissed as “AI”. Nothing official this era has been AI. 

NOTHING from this era has been AI?? I’m truly gagged if that’s not a lie. That designer should look at new styles, if there’s one thing that associated with the “Gag City” aesthetic it’s AI :ahh: 

4 minutes ago, Comedor said:

I won’t even give it 1 stream. This post is as much engagement she’s getting from me. :lmao:

:clap3:here let me give you a clap. Your -1 stream is gonna make Nicki broke 

She’s such a LIAR too :ahh: “5 other songs” for Megan but when she was struggling to get her +20 track album out last month, only had 10 complete songs to put on the vinyl. But we’re supposed to believe she has more songs even at the snail’s pace she’s been at to release this one :ahh: 

Edited by Rigalo
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Can someone please fill me in stat on the Beyonce bashing so I can join in?? TIA!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

seated! this is going to be another cheap garbage track that reaches #1 on itunes but plummets on the second day on streaming just like the whole pink friday 2  :jonnycat:

Edited by SweetenerNostalgia

This is so low... she should focus on her son, not Megan

• Like 1

Chile, this thread is a mess. Some people are so unhinged, I'll be praying for some of y'all :heart:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.