• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

22 hours ago, BoDaToe said:

Nicki can’t freestyle lmao. She was supposed to give the barbs a freestyle during her live back in November/December and she couldn’t even do it on the spot. She had to go and write something after she got off. Her lil edible arrangements “freestyle” on Steven Colbert was pre written too. Sis can’t handle the pressure because if she doesn’t have weeks to perfect a verse we’ll know she’s not the rapper she or the barbs fancy her.

I've been thinking this for years actually. Of course Nicki is a good writer when she puts time and effort into something but she is not pulling bars off the top of her head.

To properly freestyle you need to have mental clarity and be quick thinking, and with all the drugs in her recently or whatever the hell is affecting her she definitely has none of that. On top of that, staying up on Twitter for extended periods of time doesnt help with this either.

So where do predictions have this landing is it still expected to land in the top 30?

yxVjxwe.gif

5 minutes ago, ThehushSound said:

So where do predictions have this landing is it still expected to land in the top 30?

yxVjxwe.gif

According to Talk of the Charts, it will debut at #22.

Just now, justin. said:

According to Talk of the Charts, it will debut at #22.

Good for granny! I can’t wait to see it climb the charts since it will have a full tracking week for its second week! 

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Haha 8

9 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

spacer.png

I feel like there should have been Meg in the BG acting like Godzilla. Destroying the evil. 

spacer.png

45 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I feel like there should have been Meg in the BG acting like Godzilla. Destroying the evil. 

spacer.png

I can hear that gif her screaming bawdy bawdy!!

spacer.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ThehushSound said:

Good for granny! I can’t wait to see it climb the charts since it will have a full tracking week for its second week! 

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

buying receipts challenge barbz  LET’S GO!!!!!!!

Was she really snickering and proud of this hot ass garbage?

Where did this debut? I haven't heard anything about this song or from Nicki in a while. Has she dropped it? I thought it was gonna be the lead off her next album due to all the accolades she was tweeting about the song on Twitter.

• Haha 2

OUT of the global Spotify chart 

spacer.png

along with FTCU, Everybody

spacer.png

Hiss is sitting pretty at #98 btw

spacer.png

• Haha 4

Big foot did a big leap out of the charts

• 1 month later...

I hate to say it, I really do, but this has kinda… grown on me? It has so many memorable/catchy lines. The song is definitely terrible but it’s like it’s so bad that it’s actually good?? :lmao:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Burn said:

I hate to say it, I really do, but this has kinda… grown on me? It has so many memorable/catchy lines. The song is definitely terrible but it’s like it’s so bad that it’s actually good?? :lmao:

b*tch yes! I hate that the quote, "h0 the things that u have lied about" has become a meme I keep seeing on TikTok and now I find myself quoting it... Nicki is so messy (among other things) but she definitely is the meme queen.

Edited by imabadkid
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.