Nicki Minaj - “Big Foot”

punisher

30 minutes ago, psychodj said:

I’d gag if the only diss towards Meg was the Bigfoot line and the rest of the song had nothing to do with her. :deadbanana2:

I have a feeling that might be the case. She showed the snippet a few months ago which is the exact same beat as Big Foot, so I think she may have tacked the Megan diss/lines on top of this song that she previewed.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

2 minutes ago, CatchIt said:

Doing whatever the hell she wants that’s what. It’s NICKI MINAJ 

And what she wants apparently is to publicly embarrass herself, align herself with a white nationalist and lose what little respect people still had for her. What a joke.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

I agree, she revamped Megan career. She should have kept quiet and just released this. So that all the promo would have gone to both. Now at this point the public already made their mind up.

I want an iconic diss tho.

Y’all are 100% right that no matter how good this ends up being, the public will downplay it. The court of public opinion is obv in Megan’s side. 

But history will tell a different tale and who walks out of this the winner will only be decided down the road. The same happened w whether so I think Nicki just doesn’t care at this point. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Lovett said:

And what she wants apparently is to publicly embarrass herself, align herself with a white nationalist and lose what little respect people still had for her. What a joke.

If we are keeping it real, the ppl coming for her have prob never liked or cared for her to begin with. They were just waiting for the opportunity to pounce on her. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

Just now, CatchIt said:

If we are keeping it real, the ppl coming for her have prob never liked or cared for her to begin with. They were just waiting for the opportunity to pounce on her. 

People would've continued to not care for her and paid her no mind if she wasn't exhibiting such unhinged, disgusting behaviour. She has brought this backlash on herself because she's filled with hatred and misery.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

corny ass title 

i’d rather be a “big foot” than however you call Nicki’s build :rip: 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lovett said:

People would've continued to not care for her and paid her no mind if she wasn't exhibiting such unhinged, disgusting behaviour. She has brought this backlash on herself because she's filled with hatred and misery.

She doesn’t GAF. What now? 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 2

Just now, FOCK said:

Do you forget to sign into your other account? :toofunny3:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Lovett said:

Do you forget to sign into your other account? :toofunny3:

This is my only one, boo. 

Genuinely asking. You’re correct. What now? What do you actually want? 

6 minutes ago, CatchIt said:

But history will tell a different tale and who walks out of this the winner will only be decided down the road. 

I feel like spiraling on Twitter for 2 whole days over one line in a song kinda already makes her the loser. This song is going to be trash, the clapback as half assed as it usually is, and she's going to pretend that the response to it was negative because there's some conspiracy against her rather than the reality of the song just being bad. I really don't see how in any capacity she can walk out of this the "winner". She's been caught in lie after lie these last 48 hours, previewed some of the weakest bars of her entire career, had a nonseical coked out livestream or two, and has shown the whole world just how easy it is to get under skin. 

Megan won the moment Nicki fired her first tweet. Nicki wanted a response and she got one, and now she can't take it that Meg's ignoring her again. That's an unquestionable win for miss Stallion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lovett said:

Thing is she rly don’t gaf abt this ppl. Not everybody is perched on stan Twitter or this forum looking into every detail of her life to see what’s the best way to cancel her. These people would never have bought tickets to her tour or her albums or streamed her music to begin with. 

the ppl who came for the music will stay for the music. They don’t care about petty pop culture feuds. The backlash comes and goes and she knows it - she’s been through like a million backlashes.

• Like 3

Just now, Mr. Mendes said:

I feel like spiraling on Twitter for 2 whole days over one line in a song kinda already makes her the loser. This song is going to be trash, the clapback as half assed as it usually is, and she's going to pretend that the response to it was negative because there's some conspiracy against her rather than the reality of the song just being bad. I really don't see how in any capacity she can walk out of this the "winner". She's been caught in lie after lie these last 48 hours, previewed some of the weakest bars of her entire career, had a nonseical coked out livestream or two, and has shown the whole world just how easy it is to get under skin. 

Megan won the moment Nicki fired her first tweet. Nicki wanted a response and she got one, and now she can't take it that Meg's ignoring her again. That's an unquestionable win for miss Stallion.

Nah it’s not. The ones whose winning is the one that’s making the most money. You don’t just win off public opinion for a day. The entire world rallied against Nicki in 2017 when Shether dropped. And when “No Frauds” dropped ppl did say it was much weaker compared to Shether. 

but at the end of the day, the one who went to break records with her albums and singles was Nicki, not Remy. The same markers apply here. 

1 minute ago, FOCK said:

This is my only one, boo. 

Genuinely asking. You’re correct. What now? What do you actually want? 

To share my opinion, which I'll continue to do. Hope that clears it up for you!

1 minute ago, CatchIt said:

Thing is she rly don’t gaf abt this ppl. Not everybody is perched on stan Twitter or this forum looking into every detail of her life to see what’s the best way to cancel her. These people would never have bought tickets to her tour or her albums or streamed her music to begin with. 

the ppl who came for the music will stay for the music. They don’t care about petty pop culture feuds. The backlash comes and goes and she knows it - she’s been through like a million backlashes.

The funny thing is, she quite clearly does care. She's spent the last 48 hours on an unhinged rampage, attacking Megan and random stan accounts like Pop Base. She cares quite deeply about all this, so you trying to act like she 'doesn't gaf' doesn't land like you're hoping.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Some people would be better off focusing on increasing their favs atrocious album streams and worrying less about Nicki. 

spacer.png

edit: 10+ Beyhive mad cause they can’t explain why they can’t mind their business :ahh: 

Edited by ImsoLOUD
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 13

I really hope she learns from this. If she had ignore it and just continued tour rehearsal and give us FTCU video, Megan would not have charted at all. She just revived Megan career completely. 😭 

• Like 7

Just now, Lovett said:

To share my opinion

There we go. 

And that’s all it is. 

Mwah, no goal 💋 

Just now, Lovett said:

To share my opinion, which I'll continue to do. Hope that clears it up for you!

The funny thing is, she quite clearly does care. She's spent the last 48 hours on an unhinged rampage, attacking Megan and random stan accounts like Pop Base. She cares quite deeply about all this, so you trying to act like she 'doesn't gaf' doesn't land like you're hoping.

Look, she’s not dumb. Y’all like to think she is - she’s not. She knows the image she’s projecting. She knows doing this will cause ppl to rally against her. It’s not new to her. She just doesn’t care. At some point when your career has done big numbers and you’re sitting on millions of dollars, and you have the talent to make hits, nothing fazes you. She will feud with everything and everyone knowing that when it’s all said and done, if she puts out a banger ppl are going to stream it. The same rules apply to Kanye, Morgan Wallen and whichever problematic artiste there is out there. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FOCK said:

There we go. 

And that’s all it is. 

Mwah, no goal 💋 

What else did you think it was? :rip: Your attempts at clocking are as abysmal as your fave's. :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

I really hope she learns from this. If she had ignore it and just continued tour rehearsal and give us FTCU video, Megan would not have charted at all. She just revived Megan career completely. 😭 

She rly did lol but I’m not sure how long this diss track of hers will stay on the charts tho we will see

1 minute ago, CatchIt said:

Nah it’s not. The ones whose winning is the one that’s making the most money. You don’t just win off public opinion for a day. The entire world rallied against Nicki in 2017 when Shether dropped. And when “No Frauds” dropped ppl did say it was much weaker compared to Shether. 

but at the end of the day, the one who went to break records with her albums and singles was Nicki, not Remy. The same markers apply here. 

You keep comparing this to the Remy situation as if the two were in any way comparable. 

That situation didn't have Nicki beefing with someone in regards to her sex offender husband. It didn't feature Nicki making fun of another woman's assault. This isn't just another rap beef, this is people genuinely being disgusted by what Nicki is choosing the stand for. It's one thing to toss bars back and forth, it's another for your position to be blind and unwavering defense of sexual predators whilst simultaneously mocking another woman's abuse. That's not even including her buddying up to a homophobic white nationalist in the process. 

That is not really the sort of thing that people are just going to forget over time. If you seriously believe that this hasn't done an incredible amount of damage to Nicki, then you're choosing to be blind. The amount of viral posts calling out Nicki's behavior, the amount of disgust being shown with her, the amount of people just giving up on her this time around is so much higher than it was back then because it's not about shade and music anymore, it's about morals. 

The wold has changed a lot since 2017. The tolerance for the kind of thing Nicki is standing for right now just isn't there anymore. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

Some people would be better off focusing on increasing their favs atrocious album streams and worrying less about Nicki. 

spacer.png

your faves last album just turned 8, focus on that

ot: a mess

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, VFAN said:

I have a feeling that might be the case. She showed the snippet a few months ago which is the exact same beat as Big Foot, so I think she may have tacked the Megan diss/lines on top of this song that she previewed.

Sounds like a bop, hope it delivers... Or it'll be even more over

5 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

your faves last album just turned 8, focus on that

ot: a mess

And she’s still sitting on top of the majority of your favs. I think it’s time for y’all to get focused. 

spacer.png

Edited by ImsoLOUD
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

27 minutes ago, CatchIt said:

That's correct. And the people that like her are just as weird as she is. 

How embarrassing. This is really her downfall. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.