• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

56 minutes ago, slowdive said:

This freak has 5 songs aimed at Megan in the vault. 

where was this energy for Remy? :skull:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

its a 3d render of a boot sitting into nothingness with no sense of body proportion with the second foot nowhere in reasonable sight that should be attached to the rest of the body. looks like an empty boot... sitting. so whether it was ai or intentionally designed like that (which is worse) its still bad from a design point of view. and since im a photographer and ive been a graphic designer for almost 10 years i can tell you that this is executed horribly 

Ok I was just letting you know it isn’t AI I didn’t say it wasn’t a trash cover :lmao:

• Like 1

megan has the opportunity to do the funniest thing imaginable 

NURSE!

I don't understand why she's still online. Log off and let the music speak for itself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FOCK said:

#supportdigitalartists #leaveXanderalone

Oop she's dragging ATRLers now. She lowkey spilled. :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AdrianNicki said:

I don't understand why she's still online. Log off and let the music speak for itself.

Seriously :lmao: Why won’t this ***** just log off and sleep. 

Her and punisher have been up for days discussing this mess. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I’d gag if the only diss towards Meg was the Bigfoot line and the rest of the song had nothing to do with her. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

Her fans are responsible for this behaviour and sadly they're loyal af to her :ace:

Given that her fans will stream the hell out of this and the hype she's created , it'll do very well.

Edited by KingWitch

Nicki Minaj makes me be EMBARRASSED to be a Trinidadian. I love her music and stuff but whatever she is doing right now??? Whenever she starts to use trini words and stuff??? I AM EMBARRASSED. 

And the real tea is I have not met one trini who proudly says she's Trini... 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Opulence said:

Nicki Minaj makes me be EMBARRASSED to be a Trinidadian. I love her music and stuff but whatever she is doing right now??? Whenever she starts to use trini words and stuff??? I AM EMBARRASSED. 

Have you met this man?

Thank you Nicki and Megan for making female rap fun again ❤️

• Like 1

Its unneccessary. This will underperform, and all the drags will be underwhelming and in poor taste. Even if she does deliver, everyone will still clown this. The reason she already lost is how she reacted after. People genuinely don't care to listen to a Megan diss, especially after the last 48 hrs. I really doubt itll be good based on the rants. 

3 minutes ago, Nicolette said:

Its unneccessary. This will underperform, and all the drags will be underwhelming and in poor taste. Even if she does deliver, everyone will still clown this. The reason she already lost is how she reacted after. People genuinely don't care to listen to a Megan diss, especially after the last 48 hrs. I really doubt itll be good based on the rants. 

Yeah she’s really played herself. 

It’d have been a gag if she stayed silent and just posted that horrible cover with the release date/time. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicolette said:

I agree, she revamped Megan career. She should have kept quiet and just released this. So that all the promo would have gone to both. Now at this point the public already made their mind up.

I want an iconic diss tho.

I hope after this she takes a mini hiatus and only post about her tour 

I’ve always loved Nicki but whoever denies she’s been acting up like an insecure psycho lately is simply delusional. I’m definitely seeing some drugs influence being in the mix as well. 

Corny we are already tired of this 

22 minutes ago, Opulence said:

ok thanks ms representative of Trinidad. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Nicki announced the song with a pic of Megan, now says it’s not a diss track or about her after spending the last 72 hours chronically online attacking her. :ace:

You are Nicki ******* Minaj, Queen. What are you doing?

Doing whatever the hell she wants that’s what. It’s NICKI MINAJ 

The most unserious "artist" ever. The AI cover art is the cherry on top. :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.