Nicki Minaj - “Big Foot”

punisher

49 minutes ago, slowdive said:

GE6gypOaQAAUK7N?format=jpg&name=small

this generative AI mess

where's the rest of her body and the other foot even supposed to be 😭 ai is horrible 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

Getting dragged for 2 days straight. Oh she losing the war big time:deadbanana4: Nicki better hope she got another Roman’s revenge in the chamber cuz the general public has decided already 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

13 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Several reasons, I guess?
- The rebrand as a “fitness girl” (though she’s always been incredibly fit)

- Piggybacking Pardi’s diss

- The shade she throws that everybody else’s bawdy is fake. 

Cardi’s surgeon posted confirming they worked on Megan too, insta @ surgeonmadecurves. Nicki has never denied getting work done. 

how is it a rebrand if she's always been fit :rip: 

• Like 1

The way it will probably be a BIG FLOP instead. Let’s see it is half as good as Hiss 

Edited by MALAMENTE

is this about this song or the other one she showed on live or are both the same song or :deadbanana2: still

QOR:jonny5:

Perched. She should’ve just done this without the two day meltdown though :rip:

20 minutes ago, punisher said:

cant wait for the day cardi drops her nicki diss track and uses the photo of nicki crying over cardi for the cover

What do you expect a diss song from that talentless reciter to do? :bibliahh:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

5 songs ready because she knew she couldn’t come up with a diss on the spot.

idgi, megan is 1.78m, is this considered super tall in the us or what :deadbanana4: what’s the drag supposed to be

if anything, queen of rape being 1.57 is…

5 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

where's the rest of her body and the other foot even supposed to be 😭 ai is horrible 

It isn’t AI. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy. said:

What do you expect a diss song from that talentless reciter to do? :bibliahh:

i’m sure pardi still doesn’t like her despite her promo’ing his songBardi Gang GIF by Cardi B

1 minute ago, PrettyHurts said:

how is it a rebrand if she's always been fit :rip: 

I guess the killer viral workout tiktoks & cooking videos? You get the jist. We were actively seeing Meg at the gym and in workout wear all last year, not knocking it, good for ha, I was providing an explanation as to why “lying lipo” is a thing. 

Every time that I think she cannot fall lower she manages to surprise me and continues to dig her own grave even deeper. She’s full of ressources and knows how to expose herself and look like a clown. Fascinating !

1 minute ago, Jimmy. said:

It isn’t AI. 

AI is threatening his job then:rip:

better go back to college

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

44 minutes ago, slowdive said:

This freak has 5 songs aimed at Megan in the vault. 

receipts about what? and having 5 songs on the ready about megan for what, because she did wap with cardi some 4 years ago? instead of spiraling into nonsense for 2 days... just post whatever receipts you claim to have and go 😭 or just post the diss bundles. anything different than what she's currently doing would be better although still horribly embarrassing 

1 minute ago, Jimmy. said:

It isn’t AI. 

That’s even worse then because it looks like it’s generated by AI lol

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, punisher said:

AI is threatening his job then:rip:

better go back to college

Xander is a sweetie pie & has been doing most, if not all the official creative work this era. He works incredibly hard & is getting paid for his skill. I think it’s wonderful that as a fan he’s been given the opportunity. It’s sad to see it be dismissed as “AI”. Nothing official this era has been AI. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

omg 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

It isn’t AI. 

its a 3d render of a boot sitting into nothingness with no sense of body proportion with the second foot nowhere in reasonable sight that should be attached to the rest of the body. looks like an empty boot... sitting. so whether it was ai or intentionally designed like that (which is worse) its still bad from a design point of view. and since im a photographer and ive been a graphic designer for almost 10 years i can tell you that this is executed horribly 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, truthteller said:

she just wants to attach it to a new deluxe version of PF2 for some extra units to latch on the charts like she's been doing since the release :deadbanana2: girl just go film a vid for FTCU and everybody instead of making this project a chunky mess :deadbanana2:

That heifer can’t AI a whole music video :thing: and if she did it would probably look better than those $20 budget music videos she has released

well of course she is backtracking that the song is about Megan because otherwise she could be sued for defamation of character by her

58 minutes ago, BGKC said:

A whole song about Meg after you just dropped an album with potential singles left to possibly thrive is crazy. 

I'm saying.

Waiting for Oinka  🐽 by Megan :jonnycat: 

Edited by unclefloprry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.