• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

if she is sitting on 5 tracks for Megan, how many is she sitting on for Cardi and Latto? Do you think there are tracks in the vault for Mariah and Stormi as well?

Edited by ThehushSound
  • Haha 6

26 tracks on PF2 its crazy :celestial6:

Edited by Gagaqueen

2 minutes ago, Nashe said:

I can't wait for her breakdown when Hiss outcharts it on the H100 :dies:

BILLBOARD IS A PAID MOLE BY ATLANTIC TO TRY AND TEAR ME DOWN

• Haha 14

2 minutes ago, Spark said:

I don't get why she keeps on coming for Megan's alleged lypo as well considering Nicki was overweight this time last year and obviously has used SOME kind of method to get rid of that weight in a ridiculously short period of time (probably Ozempic). :rip:

nicki-minaj-trinidad-carnival-3-tgj.jpeg GBpY9VqXMAA4J7R.jpg:large

Like. :rip:

and that's why she's skinny but still has the stamina of a sloth

• Haha 2

cant wait for the day cardi drops her nicki diss track and uses the photo of nicki crying over cardi for the cover

I just seriously doubt this will be good enough to turn the tides. No Frauds wasn’t even good enough and she was way better then. LMAO.

Edited by FSXP

Yes that’s what I’m talking about :jonny5: channel all that energy in a diss track and log out of Twitter

The entire internet on her neck, only her fans supporting her, QueenofRape trending, Meghan saying nothing. :ahh: She is going mad. 

Finally :jonny2: time to rap. Meg u better start writing asap :eli:

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

16 minutes ago, Spark said:

I don't get why she keeps on coming for Megan's alleged lypo as well considering Nicki was overweight this time last year and obviously has used SOME kind of method to get rid of that weight in a ridiculously short period of time (probably Ozempic). :rip:

nicki-minaj-trinidad-carnival-3-tgj.jpeg GBpY9VqXMAA4J7R.jpg:large

Like. :rip:

Several reasons, I guess?
- The rebrand as a “fitness girl” (though she’s always been incredibly fit)

- Piggybacking Pardi’s diss

- The shade she throws that everybody else’s bawdy is fake. 

Cardi’s surgeon posted confirming they worked on Megan too, insta @ surgeonmadecurves. Nicki has never denied getting work done. 

Edited by FOCK

I honestly think it's too late. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, FSXP said:

I just seriously doubt this will be good enough to turn the tides. No Frauds wasn’t even good enough and she was way better then. LMAO.

No Frauds did what it was supposed to do (outstreamed Remy's whole career), Remy barely gained anything from Shether even if it was the harder diss

29 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

even popbase is tired

I’m screaming 

No Frauds was great tbh. It was an actual song you could play, outside of a feud context. 

That’s what Nicki means by “not a diss track”. Disses are frozen in time & generally, only good for a throwback. They get forever attached to that other person. I think that’s what she means. 

at least she responded quicker than shether and without two men assisting her but meltdown over one line for over 48 hrs is crazy :deadbanana2: i wish megan had sth prepared already 

Tacky as always. She probably sits on her phone all day creating AI images of herself on Beyonce’s body, pleasuring her miserable ass to such images. :thing:

5 minutes ago, D.Va said:

I honestly think it's too late. 

It would’ve been more impactful had she just dropped it, without all the ruckus the last 72 hours. 

But I don’t think it’s too late. 

40 minutes ago, slowdive said:

Now it’s not a “diss track” 

The song isn't even out and she's already backtracking :deadbanana2:

The biggest HAG in the industry, truly an embarrassment :deadbanana2:

She simply cannot say anything about Meg that is worse than her horrid woman’s rights record. A pig through and through. 

Meg took it easy on her too. If she decides to fire back, or if she decides to take the promo and go, she already won. It’s over :ahh: 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, slowdive said:

Now it’s not a “diss track” 

she just wants to attach it to a new deluxe version of PF2 for some extra units to latch on the charts like she's been doing since the release :deadbanana2: girl just go film a vid for FTCU and everybody instead of making this project a chunky mess :deadbanana2:

Edited by truthteller

I need Megan to start preparing Hiss (Extended Mix), adding extra bars against Onika and her association with pedophiles. More points towards the main song on the charts. :WAP: 

• Like 1

In all seriousness, I am really morbidly curious as to how she'll drag Pop Base :deadbanana:

Of course, there is no second song coming. But I still want to hear her say some mess like "All my ******* POP, ain't no base / I finish first, no horse, no race" :toofunny2:

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.