• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

Joke’s on her cause her devoted fans will now spend their time on this instead of buying repeatedely her album songs. 

1 minute ago, slowdive said:

This freak has 5 songs aimed at Megan in the vault. 

Not one for each digit, omg. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

I'mma give this a listen to see if Nicki actually spit some hot fire but even if she serve a cute response, Meg still gagged that ass with that "Megan's Law" bar LOL. I think it's gonna become the "let that boy come home" of female rap disses :lmao:what makes this whole thing even funnier is Nicki was only ONE out of several targeted people in HISS yet had that strange lengthy meltdown all over social media over it. Seeing as how she been poking Meg on the sneak tip for a while now, meg probably could've came harder but she didn't have to, Nicki ethered herself lol.

Actually, I'm hoping she bring the goods because I wanna hear Megan come for her neck again.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

1 minute ago, CovalentBondage said:

even popbase is tired

maybe it's about nicki's foot fetish?

Nicki should be honest and call it a diss track, don't commit if you're not going to fully commit you psycho :celestial5: Meg won already but let's see what Nicki has to say. 

• Like 1

Can't wait :WAP:

5 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

even popbase is tired

Everyone effortlessly ratio’ing her :bibliahh: the disgusting barbs can’t doxx their way out of this one!

6 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Joke’s on her cause her devoted fans will now spend their time on this instead of buying repeatedely her album songs. 

I'm sure she'll add it to the umpteenth digital version of Pink Friday 2. :redface:

she had 5 songs completed but was scrambling to put together last minute tracks for her actual album :lmao: 

goodnight and goodbye sniffi minaj

• Haha 11

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, slowdive said:

5 songs but the best thing she could play for us was six foot big foot good foot? 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, punisher said:

why does she keep using big foot as a drag… like megan is aware she’s tall, that’s why she called herself megan thee stallion 

I don't get why she keeps on coming for Megan's alleged lypo as well considering Nicki was overweight this time last year and obviously has used SOME kind of method to get rid of that weight in a ridiculously short period of time (probably Ozempic). :rip:

nicki-minaj-trinidad-carnival-3-tgj.jpeg GBpY9VqXMAA4J7R.jpg:large

Like. :rip:

18 minutes ago, slowdive said:

I don't get why she's so obsessed with Megan like this :deadbanana4:

I hope Drake, Wayne or J Cole get in touch and let her know she need to chill -...at least on social media, it's getting ridiculous

There’s nothing Nicki can do to come back after the Megan’s Law line - Megan has already won by TKO. 

But I’m excited to hear this regardless! Hopefully it’s a lot better than those three bars she shared the other night :doc: 

• Like 1

I can't wait for her breakdown when Hiss outcharts it on the H100 :dies:

13 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Big Foot (Chopped)

Big Foot (Fragmented)

• Haha 3

Responding with songs that you already had in the vault. :priceless:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.