• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• original_lifeline

• yaabrnee

• Reverse Warholian

• Kern

We've been in a very competitive environment. It wouldn't surprise me they are waiting for some of the big people to drop. She's coming from an alternative album and an underperforming pop single 

well the snippet is ass like it sounds horrendous… if she's coming with that **** she can retire 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, yaabrnee said:

well the snippet is ass like it sounds horrendous… if she's coming with that **** she can retire 

yeah, it sounds like cheap version of Strange Love, which wasn't good itself

album talks via Tumblr

I'm really nervous and I have a lot to catch you up on and I don't know how you're gonna receive this news and I'm gonna take a quick breath and then we'll go. Not a quick breath, a long sigh. A short sigh. I don't know. I need to come up for air and I promise promise promise it will be worth the wait so soon. Or maybe it won't and you'll be devastated. All I know is that I've made my truth. Its my truth. Goodnight.

I've been keeping a secret for longer than I can handle and this album is my confession. Admission. Plea for kindness. Cry for help. Hand held out and extended. Promise of faith. Solemn nod in the face of "oh my god". My sideways smile of radical acceptance. I love you so much and I thank the heavens for every single note that left my mouth in the making of.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

album talks via Tumblr

i don't like the way she worded this, it sounds like final album announcement :biblio:

It's about time she announced it

1 hour ago, Brycee said:

i don't like the way she worded this, it sounds like final album announcement :biblio:

not when she just signed to another label :coffee2:

some takes from reddit regarding her tumblr posts:

They have been so cryptic during their entire career, and just when we think we have it figured out, it tends to be quite the opposite.

Since we are merely discussing what we think might be the invisible elephant in the room - I have wondered for quite some time now if she's sicker than she has let on. We've seen posts of her in the hospital and medical equipment on her body and in her house / rooms, but I've wondered if it isn't something much more than endometriosis management.

She has started to talk about faith and God much more recently, and while a lot of people question their faith or the universe a few times throughout their lifetime, I can't help but wonder why she's turning to God at the same time she appears to be struggling with her health.

I hope for nothing but the best for them, and even if she isn't incredibly sick, I give them all the credit in the world for putting together another album while going through another breakup, going through endometriosis management and being a mother.

Initial thoughts

1. She cheated? (Do we think it's a personal or an Alev thing? But idk why she'd announce that?)

2. Her last album (I don't see this happening but maybe she wants a break)

3. She's sicker than she tells us. She has lost quite a bit of weight recently.

4. She wants to retire from music? Hmm..

5. She got married (Just a thought but probably not true)

6. She found God (maybe due to illness) and feels the need to be open about this since lots of her songs are religious based but she'd renounced God and been very vocal in not believing in religion etc.

7. Maybe she wants to close AF (I don't think so as this is steadyish/great/passive-ish income)

8. She's not nonbinary and identifies as she/her.

9. Not bi.

ain't no way this is her last album. she stated 10 months ago she had so many more left in her. 

she cheated? i doubt it. no one remembers but on february 2023 she posted an instagram story saying she was feeling bad and depressive and more stuff that led to think her mental health was at one of her lowest. right after that her thing with alev ended two months later which i do think alev might have done something like cheating or maybe fall out of love with her due to the tour, her career and her health problems that maybe made her less invested in the relationship. sometimes this happens and it won't be a surprise this could happen to halsey

h5 will be her saddest album and maybe not as dark as iichliwp but definitely sadder. iichliwp was a dark album about her body dysmorphia, pregnancy and more but this one… 

also, the "promise promise promise so soon" line makes me think it is really coming soon, not april maybe, but may. 

we getting a sad summer album from halsey and in my personal opinion i would like a soft rock album..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yaabrnee said:

also, the "promise promise promise so soon" line makes me think it is really coming soon, not april maybe, but may. 

June 28th, I'd say 

I'm okay with her retiring after this album. She's been my fave for almost a decade from now and I'm ready to let her go. I have lots of other artists releasing good music regularly :coffee2:

/close the thread 

do we know who she's working with this album?

i need halsey back so badly. give me a reznor & ross leftover if you're not coming back til Q4 queen. :dancehall3:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, punisher said:

do we know who she's working with this album?

Alex G

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Not this tragic thread bumped again, ENOUGH

Tulla Luana Angry GIF - Tulla Luana Angry Mad GIFs

omg there's album release date on the updated website look :WAP:https://formylasttrick.com/

Edited by original_lifeline
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• 2 weeks later...

heard she might be coming late april with the announcement and single release may 10th but tbh atp i have no hope… we'll see 

chile anyways so

22 hours ago, yaabrnee said:

heard she might be coming late april with the announcement and single release may 10th but tbh atp i have no hope… we'll see 

where did you hear that

@Reverse Warholian do you love this thread?

i always enjoy seeing this thread, basically a massive hole where a halsey album isn't going to be filled with gossip and foolishness

• Haha 1

she's coming :heart:

Spoiler

Lie feat. Quavo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.