Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

2 minutes ago, Mezter said:

You got 24 hours to respond in hip hop. She already lost and hard...

sure jan. I guess that's what happened with Shether too right? Remy ended up becoming the #1 female rapper of all time and Nicki just disappeared into oblivion. How sad. 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

OH MY-

@ihavequestions, finally got what you wanted. :suburban:

• Haha 1

Her dragging Megan saying that she doesn’t want Nicki to drop because she’d outstream.

Okay prove it then, girl. Drop your song. And pray its better than the horrible snippets you’ve shared so far. 

5 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

OH MY-

Azealia sis of course she can’t afford fresh produce all her budget is going into fueling her coke and Percocet benders.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Oh wait the Azealia vid is old :penguin:

is it? either way it still rings true help

• Thanks 1

I find it funny that member links 'winning ' to money and succes.

If she was truly the Queen she says she is,  she would not have been that bothered. She wouldnt be acting like an insecure 14 year old teen girl.

Nicki's status and succes probably wont get hurt. But the response suggests she clearly isn't happy or well with herself and/or life in general. 

So yeah on a superficial Level she May be 'winning' but we are all looking at a mad unhappy insecure spiraling woman. And if that is considered 'winning' for people, they must aspire the most dire things 

Edited by J-esper
  • Like 1

These Barbz ain't getting... Yes, HISS only had one line about Nicki, but that was more than enough for Nicki to further ruin her reputation and alienate many fans with her nasty behavior. Megan still won. :penguin:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, justin. said:

SA survivor here. I can and will absolutely continue calling out her (and the Barbs') piss poor morals. And the difference between the rest of the girls and their "questionable things," is that none of them married a predator. The others are also not know to attack victims of SA. Nicki Minaj is an awful human being. Period.

Look, I'm sorry for what you went through but you still don't get to be a moral police. Nobody does. You are not Nicki and you don't walk in her shoes. You don't know the man. You're not a personal victim of her husband. You probably don't even have a good understanding of the legal case and have likely pieced together information from a bunch of anti-Nicki accounts on Twitter. If you are a woman (idk if you are), you'd know damn well to not attack another woman for what her husband or brother did. And I can only hope some of you can get out of your woke shells and accept that people do change for the better and it simply isn't fair to hold them to what may have happened YEARS ago especially if they have paid their dues. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 31

2 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Her dragging Megan saying that she doesn’t want Nicki to drop because she’d outstream.

Okay prove it then, girl. Drop your song. And pray its better than the horrible snippets you’ve shared so far. 

Nobody cares about streams in a RAP BATTLE, Nicki is moving the goal post (again) 

• Like 3

Oh she did the HGS verse for free :deadbanana4:

Edited by orange22
  • Haha 1

It’s the fact that Meg never mentioned this fool’s name is sending me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CatchIt said:

Look, I'm sorry for what you went through but you still don't get to be a moral police. Nobody does. You are not Nicki and you don't walk in her shoes. You don't know the man. You're not a personal victim of her husband. You probably don't even have a good understanding of the legal case and have likely pieced together information from a bunch of anti-Nicki accounts on Twitter. If you are a woman (idk if you are), you'd know damn well to not attack another woman for what her husband or brother did. And I can only hope some of you can get out of your woke shells and accept that people do change for the better and it simply isn't fair to hold them to what may have happened YEARS ago especially if they have paid their dues. 

You’re a loser

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

7 minutes ago, CatchIt said:

Shether went harder than wtv HISS tried to do and if anything it ended remy's career. So ya continue being delusional.

LOG OFF NICKI

I reckon her twitter account is gonna get restricted or suspended. It’s giving Trump

Edited by airplane

Wait I’m confused. She’s saying the song has been ready for two days. Girl. :rip:

The biggest liar I’ve ever seen. 

Edited by psychodj
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CatchIt said:

Never, and I mean ever, quote me again with rape apology bullshit. You can go on quoting the other girls about her stats now.

• Like 4

rihannafan

It's not too late to make Bongos a hit

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, psychodj said:

Wait I’m confused. She’s saying the song has been ready for two days. Girl. :rip:

is the song actually just her going "red foot, blue foot" over and over again. :skull:

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

it gets worse and worse

Not her tweeting this when I immediately thought when scrolling it was a picture of Nicki’s a*s. Silicone Susan’s cottage cheese ass probably looks identical so I don’t know why she’s talking. 

:penguin:

So it's not even a diss track? 😭

Please just log off for a bit this is making me uncomfortable. I feel like I'm not supposed to legally sustain this much second hand embarrassment??? 

***** I'll go and read **** for uni instead fjgkg

• Haha 1

Just now, psychodj said:

Have y’all noticed that she only brings up “ghostwriters” when it’s female rappers she doesn’t like? Cause when her and Meg were cool, she had no problem praising her lyrics. Now all of a sudden, it’s “she can’t catch a beat” and “her ghostwriters need time.”

:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

But then she praises Ice Spice...I- 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, psychodj said:

The biggest liar I’ve ever seen. 

She probably was gonna dust off something she had in the vault from a previous bender

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.