Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

I understand that people aren't used to fighting because most of you cried when people made fun of your walk and speech but rap isn't you and the weak sht you got in high-school that made you cry in your matted bed at night.

It's interesting how nicki can be talked about however well anyone pleases but she better not do x, y & z when she responds. Actual weirdo behavior.

I hope she goes through the whole family tree and the graveyards. Anyone who mentions family, will get theirs dug up(in this case) and we'll really see who's family can be violated or not.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 22

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

18 minutes ago, Minogue said:

Insane to me that Nicki acts like this when she just had her biggest year in a decade and she’s more successful than any other female rapper. Why are you so bitter? What else do you want?

To be the only female rapper successful. She doesn’t think anyone else should be near her status. Nicki wants you to kiss her a** non-stop, and it’s all for her ego. Fortunately, the 3 female rappers that she is currently beefing with (ironically the most successful and mainstream) do NOT need to kiss her ass. Cardi B is Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion is Megan Thee Stallion, and Doja Cat is Doja Cat. They have their own names and fanbases, they have their own appeal, they have their own hits, and they do not need Nicki Minaj or the Barbz for continued success.

Other than that, Nicki is obviously slipping mentally for the last year, so this vague bar just hit a nerve with her crazy self. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

I understand that people aren't used to fighting because most of you cried when people made fun of your walk and speech but rap isn't you and the weak sht you got in high-school that made you cry in your matted bed at night.

Rap is in the booth. Nicki isn't. She's on Instagram live singing a delirious chorus about "lying on her dead mama-ma" and "she lie she cry then she lie she cry". That's not rap. That's middle school

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

It's interesting how nicki can be talked about however well anyone pleases but she better not do x, y & z when she responds. Actual weirdo behavior.

I hope she goes through the whole family tree and the graveyards. Anyone who mentions family, will get theirs dug up(in this case) and we'll really see who's family can be violated or not.

This is not the flex you think it is. ESPECIALLY the assumption that you have to be a tough kid to survive. Maybe normalising troubled childhood as strength is your problem babes x 

Rap can be many things but you do go on, keep glorifying the endless disses and tell us more about our weak-ass upbringings you know so much about.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

This all feels like projection bestie 

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

This is not the flex you think it is. ESPECIALLY the assumption that you have to be a tough kid to survive. Maybe normalising troubled childhood as strength is your problem babes x 

Rap can be many things but you do go on, keep glorifying the endless disses and tell us more about our weak-ass upbringings you know so much about.

You can see that Barbz don’t care about childhood or how kids should be treated at all. The receipts are all over the place.

14 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

The real problem is she's not putting it in the music... So I don't know why you're even bringing up rap because that's the only thing Nicki hasn't been doing since Hiss dropped

• Like 1

Dr. Alexander
45 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

I really don't think anyone will ever be a relevant as Nicki f*cking Minaj. Like she's this far into her career, still #1 in sales, hit singles, sold out world tour and still has the rap girlies and the world hanging on her every word. She's given Meg her first hit in some time just because of tweets. :jonnycat:  And she knows she can pretty much say whatever simply because she is the queen and so celebrated, nothing hinders her. I truly don't think anyone will ever come close to her. 

Harvey Weinstein was incredibly successful and untouchable at one point too.

Where is he now? 

• Thanks 2

Just now, for lovers said:

The real problem is she's not putting it in the music... So I don't know why you're even bringing up rap because that's the only thing Nicki hasn't been doing since Hiss dropped

She LITERALLY posted a snippet, c'mon. Don't lie now. She LITERALLY tweeted bars.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Yeah where’s the rap game on this tho? Because Megan has been rapping. Super Old Grandma has been doing lines but not exactly rap lines. 

spacer.png

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

Just now, RunUpDoneUp said:

She LITERALLY posted a snippet, c'mon. Don't lie now. She LITERALLY tweeted bars.

"She literally tweeted bars" The fact you don't see how corny this sounds:ace:

She's been going on a social media meltdown and you're trying to pass it off as "it's just rap". Don't do that lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Bars...

• Haha 11

Just now, RunUpDoneUp said:

TWEETED BARS SKKSKSSJSJSJSJ 

This HAS to be a new low for you guys. After supporting a predator, accepting “tweeted bars” instead of ACTUAL bars I think yall could eat **** if that’s what Super Old Grandma tells yall to do.

• Haha 3

What’s so funny about all of this is that it proves how utterly and completely talentless Nicki is. She can’t come up with one good line after 24 hours. The horse kicked, stomped, and deflated her no-talent having ass. 
spacer.png

Pretty soon she’ll have to pay off E. Jean Carroll too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, for lovers said:

"She literally tweeted bars" The fact you don't see how corny this sounds:ace:

She's been going on a social media meltdown and you're trying to pass it off as "it's just rap". Don't do that lol

Why would nicki, the original social media female rapper, not engage with the platform SHE ALWAYS DOES, even when she got OBLITERATED by a much better rapper, not use it?!

I understand y'all are in rap critic mode(it's funny to see, really) but do not lie and act like nicki's character needs to change when she's doing what she always does before responding on wax(LIKE SHE ALWAYS DOES.)

She's not a man, she's not gonna move like they do.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

That one member claiming she's bored and having fun. This is her ibeing bored? Her idiot stans gas her up so much that she's literally crumbling at the thought of anybody not thinking she's the ****. And for people to run with the narrative that she's unbothered when literally the exact opposite is happening to an obsessive degree, bring up sales and charts or what other rappers do or Trump-level internet conspiracies to deflate from the point. You see nothing wrong with being a delusional minion to a very shitty rich person that literally doesn't care about you?

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

:skull:

2 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Why would nicki, the original social media female rapper, not engage with the platform SHE ALWAYS DOES, even when she got OBLITERATED by a much better rapper, not use it?!

I understand y'all are in rap critic mode(it's funny to see, really) but do not lie and act like nicki's character needs to change when she's doing what she always does before responding on wax(LIKE SHE ALWAYS DOES.)

She's not a man, she's not gonna move like they do.

I'm not saying her character needs to change, I'm laughing at you for trying to pass off what she's doing as "it's just rap". It's literally not, it's twitter fingering to an embarrassing degree. Don't insult your alleged "favorite type of music" like that 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

23 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

This is what happens when your introduction to rap is Nicki Minaj Superbass. “You don’t want me to bring ROMAN OUT” :deadbanana4:Barbie Tingz GIF by Nicki Minaj

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

I’m sorry but “she literally tweeted bars” is SENDING meeee

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

She's just having fun at this point. She's bored, she's the only one at the top of the game. Her album and tour selling with no effort. A little Twitter beef engagement is probably exciting for her, plus she's giving Meg her first possible hit in a long time.

So she's clearly just using this as something to do before going to bed. 

you must be trolling, right? :deadvision:

not “tweeted bars” fffffff

• Haha 2

It's moments like this I'm glad Beyoncé has social anxiety and doesn't leave the house or talk to us anymore :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.