Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

the way she literally listens to and broadcasts the lies and ramblings of her deranged fanbase that are only as deranged as they are bc she’s such a lunatic herself :skull: ouroboros ass cornballs

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

She’s getting eaten up on twitter it’s bad for her :jonnycat:

All that noise about having tea on Megan but either no one cares or it’s stuff that’s not even believable :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

This whole tweet OMFGGG :deadbanana2: clocked her down to the bone ooouuu and exposing the liens?!?kdndnfjcjfj

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Rogue said:

Oop now how is TS Maddie gonna react to this? :skull: 

Are you able to take a screenshot of the tweet and post it? It’s not loading for me 3 I don’t have twitter.

23 hours ago, CatchIt said:

You do realise she is trying to drop a song and it's not being cleared?? Like it took her weeks before she responded to Shether. Like give it some time? This is Nicki Minaj she is DEFINITELY going to respond on a song

Shether didn’t have to be cleared for Remy to drop it :coffee2:

22 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I can't take any more second hand embarrassment, it better be good :rip: 

My guess is  she's been sitting on this Bigfoot song for a while and been trying to provoke Megan so she can have a good enough reason to release it :dies:

Yes she has. She posted a snippet of a song with the same beat but didn’t want to release it because it was too mean or something.

21 hours ago, Sannie said:

"if that grammy winner denies anything, i'm posting every receipt known to man"

If she had any real receipts, her coked-out ass would have already posted them. Threatening to release receipts after a 3-day coke-induced meltdown is so funny. Yeah, I am sure you are holding back.

She probably does but doesn’t have permission to post them just like the video of Cardi getting best by Rah*

Spoiler

Allegedly 

:ryan3:

20 hours ago, Pop Fan said:

Where are Nicki's friends or like industry friends that would stop this madness. Like Lil Wayne or Drake should ******* tell her to get her **** together and stop the madness. She should just record a fire diss and drop it if she wanted to get back at Megan. She turned those 2 lines in HISS into a 50-hour coke-fueled pscychotic episode, shes so ******* high and doesnt even make any sense, this is just a disaster, she really is a demented lunatic that should really get help. The sis is losing her mind and I hope that people finally realize what a ******* miserable bitter loser she is.

The Clowness of Rap

I don’t think she listens to Wayne anymore and Wayne doesn’t care about the drama enough to get involved

14 hours ago, tost1 said:

oalVEG2.gif.136311a6cd9d8d2f8c30ec76da6a

This went OVER my head 😂

13 hours ago, Pop Fan said:

Lmao. Savage and WAP are both bigger than any Nicki song. Also Megan has 3 Grammys and the funny thing is Megan actually has 3 more Granmys than Nicki. She won a Best New Artist Grammy, the same award that Nicki lost, she was so pressed she started to attack and shade poor Bon Iver who won over her. I guess that She's still pressed about it cuz she keeps bringing up Megan's Grammys. Onika is a fukkin nasty miserable bitter jelous loser 😭😩

Her tweet about how they “gave” her award to Bon Iver is hilarious. She’s so entitled.

She is such a joke. 

How are the Barbs' finding people's information?

That man is keeping you all drugged up and mixing your coke wit horse tranquilizers and ozempic so he can make you more stupid while taking your money and letting you look crazy.

V0zlDrz.gif

• Haha 7

She and Ben Sharpio do share some common interests in conspiracy theories 

She is so deranged spreading lies about anyone’s sex life when her entire family is full of predators :deadbanana: And when that’s what started this whole one-sided feud lol

I used to overlook a lot of stuff and still bop to some of Nicki’s old music at the gym, but no more. Deleting from my library. She has really shown her disgusting woman-hating predator-defending ass this week. Cretin. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

Shether didn’t have to be cleared for Remy to drop it :coffee2:

… on soundcloud lmao

and to be soon after banned for copyright violation :penguin:

Looks like rape aplogist nicki needs to take some lessons from blogger Ken Barbie on spitting because this **** HARD :ahh:

She is more unhinged than the pop girls and Kpop stans combined, she needs serious mental help, this is not normal. :toofunny3:

Did she really think this was going to make her look any better…?

2 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

She is so deranged spreading lies about anyone’s sex life when her entire family is full of predators :deadbanana: And when that’s what started this whole one-sided feud lol

I used to overlook a lot of stuff and still bop to some of Nicki’s old music at the gym, but no more. Deleting from my library. She has really shown her disgusting woman-hating predator-defending ass this week. Cretin. 

I occasionally listened to her as well but I can't with her anymore either.. she was winning with PF2 and she still can't he happy. She definitely needs help.

10 minutes ago, Orsay said:

This whole tweet OMFGGG :deadbanana2: clocked her down to the bone ooouuu and exposing the liens?!?kdndnfjcjfj

18 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

That man is keeping you all drugged up and mixing your coke wit horse tranquilizers and ozempic so he can make you more stupid while taking your money and letting you look crazy.

V0zlDrz.gif

12 minutes ago, Orsay said:

I never thought 2018's Queen era mess would be topped but holy hell... :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Orsay said:

This “yall would have never survived the 90s” being their only recourse is so hilarious cause it’s like congrats on being 50 years old?? None of us were old enough to be witnessing that **** lmfao the world has changed in 30 years, SHOCKER

They sound like Kim fans 10+ years ago when she was coming for Nicki and Nicki was paying her dust. It's sooo funny how things turn out. At least Black Friday was actually a real diss record, Big Foot is absolute garbage which makes it even funnier how they're trying to tie it with people like Pac, Nas, Big, etc :redface:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Nicki's downfall (finally)

C6Cox6ExQh3z.gif?o=1

• Haha 4

This is amazing :celestial4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.