Kim Petras teasing new music ?

MusicIsMyMaster

oh? She ate that

Mother please serve more King of Hearts

• Like 2

Yesss :duca:

I hope Republic sticks to their plan on letting her release EPs/mixtapes rather than waste time on a long ass, year-long studio album campaign again. Her fans wants music and we dont really care for her charting or not so why bother 

• Like 1

Also a mess that SP vinyls were sold out within hours, everyone complained at how overpriced it is but it went out quickly :bibliahh:

Glad i got the hot pink one 

Please ditch L*ke and work more with Cirkut. Unholy saved her career, and King of Hearts was the smash that got away but I feel like L*ke forced her to release Alone. He needs to go

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Give us another Feed The Beast! I don't care what anyone says I loved that album and still do.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Also a mess that SP vinyls were sold out within hours, everyone complained at how overpriced it is but it went out quickly :bibliahh:

Glad i got the hot pink one 

50$ for a 15min album was wild....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, almanac said:

Give us another Feed The Beast! I don't care what anyone says I loved that album and still do.

same i still play it, so many flawless bops!

• Like 1

I want an album full of bops a la King of hearts / Claws and sultry songs a la Deeper / Dirty things. :cm:

• Like 2

Cameltoe Chariot

Feed The Beast was honestly f*cking amazing :celestial5: Claws, Minute, Revelations, King Of Hearts, Uhoh, Hit It From The Back... my GOD truly some of the best pop tracks released in recent memory. Can't wait to see what she does next! :gaycat1:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Parallel said:

Please ditch L*ke and work more with Cirkut. Unholy saved her career, and King of Hearts was the smash that got away but I feel like L*ke forced her to release Alone. He needs to go

no thank you! Luke is literally one of the only producers who knows how to work with her vocals . The cirkut songs are ok but she sounds like a dying goat on them

(and Unholy is just flat out a bad song)

Edited by GardenPanty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really hope the next song is ‘Rosita St’/‘Dashboard’. I saw a while ago she re-recorded it 

3 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

no thank you! Luke is literally one of the only producers who knows how to work with her vocals . The cirkut songs are ok but she sounds like a dying goat on them

(and Unholy is just flat out a bad song)

I agree Luke plays w her vocals so well and utilizes them in a way other producers don’t. Feed the Beast doesn’t feel like a Kim album

I've been a fan since I Don't Want It At All and love a ton of her stuff with Luke but PLEASE get her back in with Ian!! uhoh is my fav song on her discography

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WildOne said:

I've been a fan since I Don't Want It At All and love a ton of her stuff with Luke but PLEASE get her back in with Ian!! uhoh is my fav song on her discography

Wait Ian would eat, uhoh was a sleeper hit and Dua has moved onto Kevin Parker

I'm hoping for a lot of new music from her this year:heart: Album would be a dream, or few EPs, won't mind quick droplets too.

Feed The Beast is my most listened album from last year, she did it this time for me, especially the album tracks are just:loud: Ranking from most listened to least listened to

Top tier:

Claws

Castle In The Sky

Hit It From The Back

Minute

Thousand Pieces

uhoh

Try Again

Feed The Beast

Alone (2.0)

Good:

King Of Hearts

Revelations

Alone

Skips:

brrr

Coconuts

Sex Talk

BAIT

Unholy

Had to put Try Again on the album between Coconuts and Castle In The Sly, the flow is so good there with these 3 songs:WAP: All the other scrapped tracks stay on the unreleased album but had to make an exception with this since she teased it on IG with other tracks that got released.

praying it's **** pop part 2

• Like 1

Everyone always says how bad **** pop was/is but it has so many streams on Spotify im kinda shocked. It's also her most successful project by far.

And the fact that all the songs had literally ZERO promo and effort :rip:

Song Title Streams Daily 
XXX
27,177,948 64,942

Yeah I'd get behind an album of mostly Cirkut and Ian K. Would be interested in hearing what her and Greg Kurstin or Ryan Tedder might come up with, too.

I think Luke did great songs for her over the years but FTB shows how their partnership is getting a bit tired. The best songs on the album were the ones Luke didn’t produce, they were by Cirkut. I hope she works with him more often

and she should stay away from Max Martin too. As much as i love IJWAR and Thousand Pieces they arent exactly… loved by the fans :skull:

25 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Everyone always says how bad **** pop was/is but it has so many streams on Spotify im kinda shocked. It's also her most successful project by far.

And the fact that all the songs had literally ZERO promo and effort :rip:

Song Title Streams Daily 
XXX
27,177,948 64,942

Ironically i think the fans are the ones that kinda trash SP :bibliahh:

Other gays that don’t stan her actually love the EP… the guy i’m going out currently doesn’t like/listen to her music at ALL loves SP and some of my friends too. And they couldnt care less for FTB, Problématique, Clarity etc :skull:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

Other gays that don’t stan her actually love the EP… the guy i’m going out currently doesn’t like/listen to her music at ALL loves SP and some of my friends too. And they couldnt care less for FTB, Problématique, Clarity etc :skull:

lmao exactly . my friends love **** pop and unholy, dont care for the rest of her music 

everyone on here complains how she always performs the EP live but it's one of the best part of her shows . it's a setlist staple atp

• Like 1

Dark quality Clarity/Turn Off The Volume pop or absolutely keep it.  **** Pop, Beast and Problematique were ****. 

I hope she works with new people! 

• Like 1

I love her since day 1 and **** pop is her worst body of work imo … (also I don’t like the target of this EP) 

And when I saw her in festival most of people knew **** pop but not her past songs or new ones after **** pop (except Unholy)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.