Have you ever had a dream about a popgirl?

GraceRandolph

I recently had a dream that I was over at my grandparent's house, and when I went to use the bathroom I noticed a sick girl in their bed who turned out to be Sky Ferreira. I tried to ask for a selfie, but she threw up and I had to get a towel to clean it up. I also had a dream pre-ARTPOP that Gaga's new song was a hip-hop/electronic song called Tutor with a 90s themed music video.

Yes I dreamed that I was meeting my fave in random circumstances and she was nice to me.

Yes I had a dream Houdini was No.1 on Global Spotify with 12M streams daily

• Haha 1

When I was like 13 I had a dream about meeting britney spears at a talk show in my country. She was also speaking in my native language lmaoo

It was awesome

I always have dreams where I meet someone and right as I'm about to get a picture with them I wake up. 

When I was like 12 I had a dream about meeting Nelly Furtado and her giving me tickets to her next concert. 

And once I had this weird dream of me being Paula Abdul and blowing up a Madonna concert on an arena in the middle of the ocean with a bomb and then I jumped into the ocean to get a swimming Madonna :rip:

Some years ago I was dreaming about Gaga being my mom and we were out in a cafe pr something but she never had time and always had to go somewhere. I remember being very sad and disappointed in that dream :chick1: 

1 hour ago, Love Again said:

Yes I had a dream Houdini was No.1 on Global Spotify with 12M streams daily

thats called a psychosis sis!

ot: once dreamt nicki minaj picked me up from school and she bought me a macbook…

Only Mariah Carey :suburban:

Years ago I had a dream that I was sitting in the backseat of a car with Melissa McCarthy and Beyoncé was driving. She was driving like a crazy person and I had a carton of eggs on my lap and every now and then one of the eggs would fall and make a mess. I felt really guilty for ruining her car but there was nothing I could do. At one point Beyoncé turned her head to look at me while she was speeding down the highway and then she started to agressively question me whether I had read some weird Christian novels that she loved. At that point I finally woke up.

I actually had a dream that my friend and I hung out with Lana Del Rey in a backyard :rip: I told her that I was a huge fan and had all of her unreleased and her eyes got big and she said “…. SHOW ME” :deadbanana2:

we listened to 3 BTD outtakes and one of her lizzy songs before my friend brought the food out and I started crying telling her that I loved her so much :deadbanana:

I once had a dream where Natalia Kills was blown up when a mall was bombed and her head landed in my lap as I was leaving the parking garage in a convertible. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.