Justin Timberlake - The Forget Tomorrow World Tour

Popboi.

8 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Saw some Insta pics & it looks amazing 

The set list is also really good a lot of hits from all albums

Imagen

damn the last 6 songs. Hit after hit after hit. He ends the show with pure bangers :alexz:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoveLiveMusic

• Ron Ng

• Popboi.

• LovingDays

The President of Pop is slaying. <3

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

courtesy of Touring Data:

Vancouver, British Columbia
April 29, 2024
$1,781,057
12,705 / 12,705

Seattle, Wash.
May 2-3, 2024
$5,374,367
27,164 / 27,164

San Jose, Calif.
May 6-7, 2024
$4,703,673
21,508 / 21,508

Las Vegas, Nev.
May 10-11, 2024
$6,126,491
27,360 / 27,360

San Diego, Calif.
May 14, 2024
$2,319,370
10,558 / 10,558

so much for being the 'flop' tour that was suggested.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

amazing numbers. That's already over $20 million from those shows posted. 

• 2 weeks later...

He just keeps on winning. Sould out shows ONLY! That's my king right there :crown:

• Like 3

Good numbers, he can get another 200$ million tour with the current number of shows if the European shows don't bring down the average gross

Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2024 at 8:53 PM, MP3 said:

Good numbers, he can get another 200$ million tour with the current number of shows if the European shows don't bring down the average gross

Europe numbers will be lower but $200m is guaranteed with the US shows.

$220-225m likely with current amount of dates. Would be very much the same as the last 2 tours but with 30 dates less.

Edited by Popboi.

3 hours ago, Popboi. said:

$220-225m likely with current amount of dates. Would be very much the same as the last 2 tours but with 30 dates less.

I firmly believe he will add some 2025 dates. His DJ (the opening act) posted a tweet accidentally confirming this and then deleted it when fans noticed it. Hoping he comes back to my city so I can see him a third time :bird:

6 hours ago, LovingDays said:

I firmly believe he will add some 2025 dates. His DJ (the opening act) posted a tweet accidentally confirming this and then deleted it when fans noticed it. Hoping he comes back to my city so I can see him a third time :bird:

I wonder if he is going to add any Australia and New Zealand dates.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TimberrrLake said:

I wonder if he is going to add any Australia and New Zealand dates.

Let's hope he goes there in 2025! The last time he went to either place was on The 20/20 Experience World Tour. 

Edited by LovingDays

Just cannot to see him live :wanda:

21 hours ago, Popboi. said:

200$m only with NA dates will be tough to get, it would need a $3m per show which is easy to get in big cities but in smaller and Canadian cities it would be in the $2-$2.5m range

I think with the actual number of shows $200-$215m is safe

This is a really good review. It's probably one of the best I've read so far. All the show reviews have been good, though. Legend:clap3:

Justin Timberlake Lights Up Atlanta With 'The Forget Tomorrow World Tour': Concert Review

Timberlake's 'The Forget Tomorrow World Tour' is a testament to his staying power in the music industry and his ability to connect with fans on a deep, personal level.

As the lights dimmed and the final notes echoed through the arena, it was clear that Justin Timberlake had once again proven why he remains one of the most beloved artists of our time. 

The "Forget Tomorrow World Tour" is not just a celebration of Timberlake's past successes, but a reminder of his continued relevance and artistry in the present.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.