Justin Timberlake - The Forget Tomorrow World Tour

Popboi.

All the catty ATRL stans really think their taste defines the rest of the world's. I can't do this lol. His last tour was the sixth highest-grossing tour of 2018. Can't wait to see them seethe when all their hopes of it flopping are crushed. 

Anyway, I'll be attending a show for sure.

• Like 1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoveLiveMusic

• Ron Ng

• Popboi.

• LovingDays

Hes so funny. He knows people want that reunion tour but drops this solo tour out of nowhere. lol It'll do fine though since nobody in the real world cares about the britney beef. 

21 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

The Sun but:

“They don't want to be apart from each other for months at a time, so he has constructed a schedule where he gets to go home to Jessica and the kids a lot," the insider gushed and continued, "There is also room in the road trek for them to be with him.

"It is going to be less intense than Man In The Woods tour, which was a hell of a lot of shows in 13 months."

The 10-time Grammy winner will play around half the amount of shows he performed for his Man In the Woods 2018 tour.

His 2018 tour included 115 shows.

The shows are poised to earn him over $200 million.

Justin plans to start his tour in the United States during the late summer and will continue to tour in Europe in 2025.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/10192635/justin-timberlake-tour-wife-jessica-biel-britney-scandal/amp/

I doubt they mean nearly $4 million in ticket sales nightly from 50 shows (assuming it's arenas), but taking in merchandise and platinum tickets and VIP packages into it would probably be accurate.

Yeah no, can’t see 50 dates happening as the tour’s total when there’s half already with several spaces that could end up in nearly 40 with just the announced cities. It’s also advertised as the first US leg.

It will probably be somewhere in the 90 dates but more spaced out than MOTW that essentially fried his vocal chords for months.

Kinda shocked but glad he didn't do a stadium tour

• Like 1

if prices are reasonable I will go see him. never been to a concert of his

3 minutes ago, toxicgenie said:

if prices are reasonable I will go see him. never been to a concert of his

Unless there’s dynamic pricing, tickets range from the $50s to about $300.

• Like 1

The moderator that warned me just because I reply back someone (not even offensive) to protect my fave, and I never attacked anyone first, while he allows those Britney stans humiliating other artist's new release, so ridiculous and stupid he is. I'm not even sorry for Britney anymore because of these people. 

• Like 2

On 1/24/2024 at 8:33 PM, Ron Ng said:

He's grossing another 200M+ for sure, double the amount some five-year residency grosses :clap3:

A) “for sure?”. the tour hasn’t even happened yet

B) If you’re trying to refer to Piece of Me it did $138M and it was on for 4 years

spacer.png

$300 for the Bar Stage area. But I had a similar seating for The 20/20 Experience Tour it was amazing to have him there and handing out shots.

No Philly? I am not driving to Hershey :mad:

423863824_929277791895770_35395474461075

On 1/27/2024 at 12:13 PM, LoveLiveMusic said:

spacer.png

$300 for the Bar Stage area. But I had a similar seating for The 20/20 Experience Tour it was amazing to have him there and handing out shots.

Def mislabeled here. The bar area ranges from $800-1800 depending on the city. Lower end is for the standing room, higher end is for the stools around the bar. 

On 1/26/2024 at 5:57 PM, lovely88 said:

Hes so funny. He knows people want that reunion tour but drops this solo tour out of nowhere. lol It'll do fine though since nobody in the real world cares about the britney beef. 

If better place did better they might have opened

but the Britney book dropped and killed their bag

The way these arenas are basically sold out :ghostface:

• Haha 1

Please come to Japan :heart2:

8 hours ago, savedthemixtape said:

Def mislabeled here. The bar area ranges from $800-1800 depending on the city. Lower end is for the standing room, higher end is for the stools around the bar. 

But that would be the face value of the ticket and yeah we basically know Ticketmaster will be holding a lot of these in VIP packages and then releasing them last minute. I only checked 2 cities during the TN Kids presale and they didn’t even have them to buy as an option. 

426211371_933138421509707_50657345028315

Yes, I'm so glad I waited and I can just go to the Toronto show. But I wish this was announced later cause I want to see how the show will be and where the best ticket will be.

I'm so getting tickets to Tampa. And not him serving a sexy armpit shot in the tour promo :clap3:

According to a statement, the previously announced 30 shows sold more than 350,000 tickets, with 21 sold out shows on the roster so far and second shows added in Los Angeles, Seattle, Austin, Chicago, New York, Boston, San Jose and Las Vegas.

https://www.billboard.com/music/concerts/justin-timberlake-dates-second-leg-2024-north-american-forget-tomorrow-world-tour-1235600001/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Not bad for a cancelled artist :clap3:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ambient said:

But Europe when :monkey:

apparently next year

36 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

apparently next year

But is he going to announce it? 

Managed to get a third row floor seat in Toronto :jonny5:

I’m confused why did he add 15 more shows when ATRL said that Britney ended him and to stream her song titled Selfish instead.

On 2/7/2024 at 10:39 AM, zach said:

Managed to get a third row floor seat in Toronto :jonny5:

TM was not having it with me on the October 17th show. I tried to get the aisle seat in the second section of the middle but all the fuckery it wouldn’t let me actually put it into my cart to I got one row back from there on the right side. Definitely going to get one the week of for the 18th too. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.