• KatyPrismSpirit

1 hour ago, ANG3L said:

Opening both GRAMMYs and BRITs at the same year is such a boss move

It would be if it did something 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, DuaStan said:

What Dua says here about the number seven seems a little suspicious to me :cupid:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMFXfEbP/

album 2027 confirmed

giphy.gif 

• Haha 7

13 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

album 2027 confirmed

giphy.gif 

Yes but DL4 lol

Sassy Tyra Banks GIF

This performance was stellar and this song is so good. It’s my favorite from these new recent releases. 

5 hours ago, DuaStan said:

What Dua says here about the number seven seems a little suspicious to me :cupid:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMFXfEbP/

yessss album pre-order this thursday (march 7th) and release june 7th (friday) we won :jonny5:

She should keep pushing "Houdini" and "Training Season" for the rest of March, then drop a promo single (maybe the title track) with the album announcement + pre-orders at the beginning of April, with the album and single #3 coming in mid-May or so. She can then promote it at the summer festivals she has booked, and then start her own tour with arena dates in the US later this year, and stadiums in LATAM and Europe in 2025. The deluxe album should also come around that time. :lakitu:

not training season and houdini falling more spots than normal after the performance :rip:

she needs to announce the album, drop a promo single in between and once the album drops, push the third single. hopefully she can tour europe in fall this year since she will already do major festivals in europe this summer

hope there's a miracle to save this era :chick3: 

So today's update is really bad?

I don't find the numbers anywhere :biblio:

It is a Sunday. Of course the update will not be better than the other 6 days during the week. Let’s wait for Mondays update before we panic and lose all hope to 

1 minute ago, ReachOut said:

So today's update is really bad?

I don't find the numbers anywhere :biblio:

Houdini  29 (-5)  2,195,005
Training season  32 (-2)  2,175,315

Could be worse, but it's not exactly inspiring

1 minute ago, lil lipa said:

Houdini  29 (-5)  2,195,005
Training season  32 (-2)  2,175,315

Could be worse, but it's not exactly inspiring

DL3 is over 

jk, I expected TS to be stable or back in top25, we'll see.

• Like 1

where’s the TTH residency 

I am not sure how much of a change it would have made but it feels like Dance the Night harmed this era in a big way before it even properly kicked off.

The song was a massive hit globally which meant that by the time Dua was ready to drop her first single, it felt like she had already made a return to the spotlight and so the anticipation was not as big.

Edited by 4th Time Around
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

she needs to announce the album, drop a promo single in between and once the album drops, push the third single. hopefully she can tour europe in fall this year since she will already do major festivals in europe this summer

Yeah ive said this, they should just stop with trying to get a big hit before the album and just drop it, the big hits will come organically after album release. 

2 minutes ago, 4th Time Around said:

I am not sure how much of a change it would have made but it feels like Dance the Night harmed this era in a big way before it even properly kicked off.

The song was a massive hit globally which meant that by the time Dua was ready to drop her first single, it felt like she had already made a big return to the spotlight 

They should've released the first single, either Houdini or Training Season (they are both great), the week before the Grammy and didn't start the new era in October when DTN was peaking. It was a global smash hit and was nominated for a lot of awards and overshadowed the comeback single, to be fair it wasn't even a comeback (Houdini) because she's never left.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tost1 said:

The performance making people stop streaming :rip:

they are replying the live version which is 10x better  :jonny5:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ReachOut said:

they are replying the live version which is 10x better  :jonny5:

That is what I have been doing :jonny:

The music is good , but it all feels so lackluster compared to FN , specially the musical & visual part of it.

She needs to fire her idiot dad and go kiss TAP’s feet and beg them for forgiveness 

IMG_4339.gif?ex=65f63c4b&is=65e3c74b&hm=

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

When she will do another version of studio 2054 yall will be back.

+ her brits performance is almost at 1mil.

More than any other performance

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.