Dua Lipa - "Training Season"

BlackoutZone

5 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Damn…like guys floating above her… the perfect choreography…. Yeah the camera work was sh*t…

• Like 3

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SayIt

• Cain

• Solaria

• KatyPrismSpirit

Great Performance but still no Date. I´m bored and I´m out.

• Like 1

No, this era she’s doing everything she can do. 

Such as live performances, TV interviews, long and memorable single run gaps in between and multiple editions such as remixes from different DJs and Live versions. 

You all just bored because she didnt debut Top10 or #1. 

Look at Ariana’s era she did literally nothing. Or Miley’s era, Her first live performance came after a year. And they’re not even going on a tour. Olivia also did bare minimum.

Just say i want dua to treat her singles like fast food/ release and burn it 2nd day if its not #1 on Spotify. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

5 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Look at Ariana’s era she did literally nothing. 

That´s a lie, it´s about the Album. Ariana has a date which you can look forward to. Olivia too. 

Just now, CozySkin said:

That´s a lie, it´s about the Album. Ariana has a date which you can look forward to. Olivia too. 

Whats the matter if they release the album on friday and forget about it forever on saturday?

I hope she holds it until Late May/June so she can actually give us an era. 

3 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Whats the matter if they release the album on friday and forget about it forever on saturday?

I´ll still have it and can listen to it everyday. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CozySkin said:

Why on Earth are so many on here so insanely impatient????

Attention spans measured in nanoseconds are they?

What happens when you do get a title or a date or whatever? Going to be demanding the “next thing” asap?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, CozySkin said:

I´ll still have it and can listen to it everyday. 

No you’ll comeback to here on March 9 when u get bored from Ariana’s 1 day old album. 

ihihihihi

I highly support miss Dua for not treating her music as fastfood. I’m glad we actually have an era in 2023-24 lasts more than a month. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Such as live performances, TV interviews, long and memorable single run gaps in between and multiple editions such as remixes from different DJs and Live versions. 

Look at Ariana’s era she did literally nothing. Or Miley’s era, Her first live performance came after a year. And they’re not even going on a tour. Olivia also did bare minimum.

Just say i want dua to treat her singles like fast food/ release and burn it 2nd day if its not #1 on Spotify. 

:clap3:

OT:

I don't think it's over for the song yet. It's making noise on Tik Tok and has been used on 120,000+ TikToks so far...I think it'll be a grower.

2 minutes ago, Vermouth said:

Why on Earth are so many on here so insanely impatient????

Attention spans measured in nanoseconds are they?

What happens when you do get a title or a date or whatever? Going to be demanding the “next thing” asap?

Exactly. Dua’s era literally going on since November and she gave multiple live performances/ identical single covers and videos / obviously she’s giving each one of them time to grow and build its own energy and vibe. 

IMG-3607.jpg
:jonnycat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Idc she can flop for the rest of her life and I’d still listen to her. Her voice made me stan her, not her chart performance or US success!

and she's not even flopping, her songs are stable and have longevity. she's doing good

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I don’t follow any of these people’s era’s and I also don’t care. I followed FN and we had something exciting happening every few days, now there’s a performance every few months

WW: #30 (-8) – 2,484,851

US: #79 (-2) – 433,512

UK: #17 (-3) – 208,460

it looks like nothing is going to stick in the US and that's ok. I guess this will have to be a internationally focused era. She REALLY needs to set base in Europe for this album run I guess 

12 minutes ago, Lovett said:

WW: #30 (-8) – 2,484,851

US: #79 (-2) – 433,512

UK: #17 (-3) – 208,460

it will rise tomorrow 

IMG_7755.gif?ex=65f60fcc&is=65e39acc&hm=

The US is so not on board with her this era. Its sad

1 hour ago, Human Fly said:

And why u care so much about what she does? Will the album stop being available by Saturday or what? I listen to music, don’t care about if the artist forgets about it or not.

4 hours ago, West Coast said:

it will rise tomorrow 

IMG_7755.gif?ex=65f60fcc&is=65e39acc&hm=

:coffee: Well she outstreamed Olivia Vampire

Well well well

6 hours ago, Human Fly said:

Literally, she cannot do more for the songs than she has. 

The camera work was awful, them only showing her legs being lifted lmao :penguin:

6 hours ago, Human Fly said:

Thanks, I can't with people being way too overdramatic. Like, there's only two songs out, one is already a hit and the other one just came out so it's early to tell. If this is a common Dua era we still have like eight singles more to go :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.