Dua Lipa - "Training Season"

BlackoutZone

29 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Sweet is an insider and they responded to your post so I assume they know it’s coming either in May or earlier (hopefully!)

Oh i didn't know that, good for us then :duca:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SayIt

• Cain

• Solaria

• KatyPrismSpirit

Remember 13-14 years ago, after a significant performance we were patiently waiting for the effect on iTunes. Refreshing that page every 2 minutes.

Those were the days ❣️

• Like 6

Since Training Season was meant to be the lead and first performed at the EMAs back in November, I wonder if the creative direction was reinterpreted for tonight’s show. The staging (with the floating dancers) was amazing tonight, and would’ve been a killer introduction to the era like DSN’s 1st performance was back in 2019

IMG-0233.webp
IMG-0234.jpg

• Like 7

It sounds much better now and they fixed the camera problem at the end !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

6 minutes ago, DuaStan said:

It sounds much better now and they fixed the camera problem at the end !

The last minute :jonny4:

• Like 6

The energy she give on the stage :jonny:

:duca: :duca:

The vocals :jonny:

You can tell that she is passionate about her artistry :jonny:

:duca: :duca:

The tour is going to be insane :jonny:

The album is going to be bop after bop :jonny:

:duca::duca:

A potential  remix with the weekend :jonny:

A proper Era…building up to the album announcement :jonny:

:duca::duca:
We are truly lucky :jonny:

:duca:

• Like 6

• Haha 2

After Party look is probably my fave of all looks

Imagen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I keep rewatching the performance and it’s like damn… she’s grown a lot, I can’t wait to see what she’s planning to bring to this era :jonnycat:

:jonnycat: can't stop watching the performance. 

The energy is much better than Future Nostalgia's performances. Like I said, FN's performances were cute poses and some moves. Both performances from this era have been explosive with a lot of extra stuff.  :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I like the abandon she was exhibiting tonight. Both the Grammy and BRITS performances are really highlighting the dance breaks. 

If the Oscars open with DTN, Dua can open The Grammys, the Brits and the Academy Awards. With basically three different songs. Her Glastonbury performance can potentially be legendary. 

she killed it!

her, tate and raye were the stars at the BRITs tonight!

20 minutes ago, glacier76 said:

I like the abandon she was exhibiting tonight. Both the Grammy and BRITS performances are really highlighting the dance breaks. 

If the Oscars open with DTN, Dua can open The Grammys, the Brits and the Academy Awards. With basically three different songs. Her Glastonbury performance can potentially be legendary. 

She's not performing at the Oscars, only nominated songs get a performance.

Just now, Popboi. said:

She's not performing at the Oscars, only nominated songs get a performance.

Queen opened just a few years ago (the Shallow year), and they certainly weren’t nominated. Or Gaga when she did Sound of Music. The Academy almost always opens with some type of musical number. Seems inevitable that it will be Barbie-related. 

she is such a star omg 

the growl when she sang “CAUSE I DONT WANNA HAVE TO SHOW YA!!!” during the second chorus :jonnycat: the way nowadays her songs sound much better live than studio 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, glacier76 said:

No thank you. It’s time to leave that basic boring song in the past, it did what it did and it is doing nothing more :thing:

• Like 3

Loved the Brits performance :smitten:

4 hours ago, glacier76 said:

Queen opened just a few years ago (the Shallow year), and they certainly weren’t nominated. Or Gaga when she did Sound of Music. The Academy almost always opens with some type of musical number. Seems inevitable that it will be Barbie-related. 

The performers list was already revealed and she’s not part of it

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

A goddamn STAR :jonny3:

Love this afterparty look, I wish she wore red for the performance, we already had black leather (and much better outfit) for Grammy, red would pop-up as color much better

dua-lipa-at-the-warner-music-after-partydua-lipa-at-the-warner-music-after-partydua-lipa-at-the-warner-music-after-party

• Thanks 2

The performance was fantastic 👏 

I dont see this song going anywhere better than Houdini though 😶😶😶

Everything is so not exciting this era to me, literally nothing grabs me 

I’ll just wait for the album and give it some streams

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

24 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

The performance was fantastic 👏 

I dont see this song going anywhere better than Houdini though 😶😶😶

Its pity she didnt perform medley, she could start with Houdini (first verse,chorus,bridge) and transition into full TS, like this we had only one performance of Houdini

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.