Dua Lipa - "Training Season"

BlackoutZone

The change on the beat for the last chorus from the live >>> it elevated the song and the performance even more 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SayIt

• Cain

• Solaria

• KatyPrismSpirit

She won the Pop Act Brit Award. :flame:

• Like 1

All that talking and no announcement :rip:

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, sweet said:

👀

May?? :jonny:So far away but at least we have a general date

17 minutes ago, sweet said:

👀

Album reveal soon:jonnycat:

21 minutes ago, sweet said:

👀

May 10th it is :sistrens:

I love the album coming months later than the singles because this keeps her eras long and enganing. Y’all don’t want her to release an album in three weeks after the single and than abandon it 

Edited by YR.
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

May?? :jonny:So far away but at least we have a general date

Welp don't get your hopes too high,

but yeah my good feeling is usually correct, but we will see.

VORTEX is coming :giraffe:

:flame::jonny5::flame:

amazing performance :clap3:

the album is def titled Vertigo!

• Like 1

love the confidence in todays performance. 

she is a ******* star ️ 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I hope the camera man got fired immediately like

IMG_7755.gif?ex=65f60fcc&is=65e39acc&hm=

Lmao

• Haha 1

she did great :clap3: but yeah the camera work was terrible like wtf

• Like 1

this era is being wonderful when it comes to music and performances, it's a shame that everything else has been so poorly planned :'(

Yeah of course we can had stronger era but at least we have brilliants performances and not every pop girls can outdo her like Dua did with this two performances yet 

Edited by revivval

The performance was full of Vertigo references. I'll be really shocked if that's not the album title. She can't be doing all of this because of that one lyric in Training Season. And it was also meant to be the lead single before that last minute switch so it kinda makes sense.

• Thanks 5

There is a reason why she's stalling the album announcement, did they hope for better chart performance? Even if they did postponing the album won't make no difference 

• Like 3

I hope she drops the album on December 31st, 2024 just to spite all of you impatient b*s…

IMG_7755.gif?ex=65f60fcc&is=65e39acc&hm=

• Like 1

Training Season does not sound like a Winter or Spring song so maybe it'll start smashing in June and that's when they'll release the album

trainingszn-DUASpin6252-Gy-6fas.gif

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

DAMN her performance SKILLLSSS and PRESENCE

I enjoyed the performance. The dance break at the end was everything :jonny:

• Thanks 1

She could’ve started with some seconds of  Houdini :chick3:

Great performance! Shame about the camera work though. :doc:

53 minutes ago, revivval said:

Welp don't get your hopes too high,

but yeah my good feeling is usually correct, but we will see.

Sweet is an insider and they responded to your post so I assume they know it’s coming either in May or earlier (hopefully!)

30 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The performance was full of Vertigo references. I'll be really shocked if that's not the album title. She can't be doing all of this because of that one lyric in Training Season. And it was also meant to be the lead single before that last minute switch so it kinda makes sense.

Thank you for sharing. This is exciting :duca:

New theory alert! Album reveal before Mar. 29:duca:

Spoiler

On Dua's website:

- The upcoming merchandise for the Training Season is scheduled to be shipped on March 29 in the US. However, this date could change.

- Houdini's merchandise and physical copies were initially set to ship on February 23 in the US.

- After Dua announced second single, they expedited the shipping date to January 31. The vinyl for TS managed to ship during the release week on February 16.

- Since the vinyl and merchandise weren't made in the US, they had to be imported for sale, which takes time (Houdini's vinyl took three months to ship in the US).

- It is reasonable to think that they imported Houdini and TS physicals together, so TS physicals could ship upon release.

On Urban Outfitters' website:

- Preorders for the Opaque Magenta FN Vinyl(US exclusive, announced after TS announcement) is set to ship on March 29.

- Therefore, maybe both the new FN vinyl and TS merchandise will be imported simultaneously for sale in the US.

- There's no way they just import one kind of vinyl. There must have been other vinyl releases accompanying it (like Houdini and TS)

- My guess is that we'll receive the new promotional single vinyls around March 29, possibly the title track alone with album preorder, tour announcement(etc)

DL3 album physicals could theoretically arrive by March 29 in the US, but I don't think they will announce its release for March 29. It's too soon to generate pre-orders.

Lastly, 21 days theory(3 weeks):gaycat4:, I am using Friday ECT midnight to avoid weird conversions

Don't Start Now(Nov. 1, 2019) - Future Nostalgia(song)(Dec. 13, 2019), 42 days in between which is 2x21 days

Training season(Feb. 16, 2024) - ???(Mar. 29, 2024), exactly 42 days in between

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.