Dua Lipa - "Training Season"

BlackoutZone

I wish she did another medley because I wanted more of Houdini live. :chick3: Still was an amazing performance and she sounded really great :clap3:

Camera work was awful though. They missed many moments :rip:

• Like 1

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SayIt

• Cain

• Solaria

• KatyPrismSpirit

If the announcement doesn’t happen imminently I’m starting to think the label are having doubts about the album campaign as a result of the false start & all the girls releasing soon. There’s no real reason why the lead was released in November and nearly 4 months later there’s still no concrete info on the album. The longer they wait to release the more the era will feel stagnant. I still don’t understand why they wasted so many good promo slots for her to not perform at any of them. The writing was on the wall for a while that DTN wouldn’t be nominated at the Oscars. Really odd choices for a campaign they said was planned out to last 2+ years.

• Like 5

No one can say she hasn't gotten better at dancing; that bit at the end was some of the best, most natural I've seen from her :clap3:

The imagery definitely envolves "vertigo"; I just can't see that being the name though. 

Dua!!!!!! :clap3:

Imagen

• Like 4

She did great :clap3:

2 hours ago, frankvert said:

Drop dead. Hottest MPG ever methinks :ghostface:

2 hours ago, mike_int said:

81961007-13148979-The_sexy_dress_perfect81961009-13148979-image-a-31_17094039946

Her makeup is on point and her waist is SnatchedT :WAP:

Oh Duallah the Fashion Icon that you are :jonny5:

36 minutes ago, ariananext said:

exactly 

Thanks for posting it, I missed it :redface:

ot: She ATE once again, I hope we get more performances from now on this era and an album announcement :jonny5:

• Like 1

Maybe the camera work being **** is apart of the Chaos Theory concept

• Haha 3

Her performances this era have been just good. 

YouTube sent me on a future nostalgia performance loop and they were a lot better…eek.

Even her stage presence/dancing is more stiff than the previous era.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The expectations are just so high that you some of y’all are calling it boring?

best performance of the night already 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, chris1991 said:

Please, stop, she is a thousand miles away from the FN era in terms of dance and singing.

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Grammys performance was better tbh. I wish she also did Houdini

Bc Houdini is the better song.

btw performance was amazing :clap3: but the camera man, dude, I hope you get fired and homeless tomorrow.

I hope the camera man got fired immediately like

IMG_7755.gif?ex=65f60fcc&is=65e39acc&hm=

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Waydark said:

Please, stop, she is a thousand miles away from the FN era in terms of dance and singing.

This lmao. FN was just sassy and classy hands moves.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I’m so tired of being disappointed honestly 

All my faves are flopping in some way

Oh wait as per usual yall were being dramatic, the performance was excellent. That last dance break >>>>

But yeah the camera work was awful. She did amazing though, the vocals and choreo were GREAT. I’m very excited for the tour, she’s improved a lot even just since FN.

23 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

If the announcement doesn’t happen imminently I’m starting to think the label are having doubts about the album campaign as a result of the false start & all the girls releasing soon. There’s no real reason why the lead was released in November and nearly 4 months later there’s still no concrete info on the album. The longer they wait to release the more the era will feel stagnant. I still don’t understand why they wasted so many good promo slots for her to not perform at any of them. The writing was on the wall for a while that DTN wouldn’t be nominated at the Oscars. Really odd choices for a campaign they said was planned out to last 2+ years.

She’s 99%  headlining Glastonbury and going on a festival tour this summer. The album is coming before/in June. 

9 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

Her performances this era have been just good. 

YouTube sent me on a future nostalgia performance loop and they were a lot better…eek.

The only one even close to this era’s performance from FN is the EMAs DSN performance and she was still WAY more stiff and visibly uncomfortable than she is now. She looks way more natural and effortless now.

7 minutes ago, Waydark said:

That’s your opinion! Her Grammy & Brit awards performance from FN era were top notch in terms of her presence/fluidity 

• Like 1

It is such a shame what a mess this album rollout has been so far, her performances have been great, everything just feels so badly planned out 

I have a strong feeling she will finally release her album in May somehow 

• Like 1

Live version >>>>> studio version. 
she killed it! She’s such a good perfromer, with so much star power. :jonnycat:

I can’t believe she waffled through her acceptance speech when she could’ve announced her album title AT LEAST

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, revivval said:

I have a strong feeling she will finally release her album in May somehow 

👀

Dadager, she's teasing us I fear:gaycat4:

4 minutes ago, 4th Time Around said:

It is such a shame what a mess this album rollout has been so far, her performances have been great, everything just feels so badly planned out 

This! I love the singles and Dua, I can forgive a meh rollout! Becuase the rollout has been just fine I think she’s going to get lost on the shuffle, with all the pop girls releasing this year. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.