Dua Lipa - "Training Season"

BlackoutZone

I blame all those nostalgic acts releasing their albums in the next months. Like, girls, nobody wants your albums. That's why they only debut and collapse on streaming and the global charts.

Let the queen of the GP make her era as she had planned :snowball:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SayIt

• Cain

• Solaria

• KatyPrismSpirit

Otherwise her site is still blocked by a password, I'm sure we'll get something, maybe she didn't divulge it to the journalists so as not to spoil the surprise..

I’m over this honestly. This is getting so annoying

56 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I'm gonna fly there and beat her ass

I was like why are y’all melting down and now this :deadbanana2:

dpmo…

:clack:

12 minutes ago, Waydark said:

Otherwise her site is still blocked by a password, I'm sure we'll get something, maybe she didn't divulge it to the journalists so as not to spoil the surprise..

It's not down anymore. I think the store link everyone was sharing yesterday was just expired because last night I went to her site and the link to the store there was working normally. 

10 mins until Dua's performance:jonny5:, so excited

Why is the YT live streaming starting in 37 minutes if the show's about to start?

5 minutes ago, bearman said:

It's not down anymore. I think the store link everyone was sharing yesterday was just expired because last night I went to her site and the link to the store there was working normally. 

It’s down. The music section is still locked, the merch store has always been opened

2 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Why is the YT live streaming starting in 37 minutes if the show's about to start?

Exactly! Is the YT stream gonna miss the first 30 minutes? What's going on? Where can we stream if not on YT?

• Like 1

you can watch on itv live (in UK, or with VPN), global stream on YT is delayed by 30 mins

this is so stupid

im over it 

You're all so impatient my word...

• Haha 1

Just now, PerfectContradiction said:

You're all so impatient my word...

That's true, more so than with singles we know that the wait will be worth it, but it's still human nature to want it.

I'm completely fine with waiting a couple more months for the album announcement tbh.

• Thumbs Down 2

Given the imagery in the performance it's defo called 'Vertigo'!

she sounds exceptional :jonny5:

Well that was...boring

• Like 1

Dua is the kind of artist who needs hits to promote an album. She’s in a similar situation with Katy’s Smile, just releasing droplet singles hoping one takes off. She will just release the album eventually regardless though 

• Thumbs Down 1

the acrobats part is cool

So looks like only UK people could watch it :toofunny3: How was it?

She looked amazing and the choreo at the world was cute but this song just isn’t that girl I’m so sorry. She should’ve performed Smashdini

Nobody moved

• Like 1

The only good thing about the BRITs is the fact that they allowed people to watch it live on YT and now there's a ******* 30 minutes delay :rip: I missed half of the performance because every damn link I found stopped working after 1 minute and asked to sign up. Ugh, what I saw was great tho.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.