• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SayIt

• Cain

• Solaria

• KatyPrismSpirit

13 minutes ago, ariananext said:

his albums have nothing in common with one another and he's a great singer :rip: a collab, if good, could be much more than a quick hit, they're both not quick hits artists.

I didn't say quick hit? dd

11 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Shes performing in three hours :clap3:

:alexz: hope we're actually getting the announcement today and we're not just clowning ourselves... If the pool shoot is indeed the cover, it makes sense she'd tease it right before announcing (vs. teasing it far in advance just for us to find out we've known the aesthetic for a while).

Can't wait :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I didn't say quick hit? dd

Oh you said cheap hit, which is even worse considering his music is always perfectly crafted and he literally shifts trends but oh well.

Dua and Abel’s music is probably the richest and most expensive sounding pop music we have today :rip: Cheapness where?

Maybe The Weeknd just isn’t for you but he’s definitely the most versatile and artistically interesting MPB right now. He brings concepts and great pop music, there’s a reason we were speculating that DL3 would pull from Dawn FM’s playbook.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Oh you said cheap hit, which is even worse considering his music is always perfectly crafted and he literally shifts trends but oh well.

I'm saying "cheap" as in "obviously it's a blatant attempt to get a hit since it'll of course smash." I don't get what's so wrong (or confusing?) about saying that.

Anyway it was literally just a question - and my opinion; can you and the other user hop off? Let's focus the energy positively instead on what is hopefully DL3 Reveal Day!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Dua and Abel’s music is probably the richest and most expensive sounding pop music we have today :rip: Cheapness where?

Maybe The Weeknd just isn’t for you but he’s definitely the most versatile and artistically interesting MPB right now. He brings concepts and great pop music, there’s a reason we were speculating that DL3 would pull from Dawn FM’s playbook.

:clap3: nothing wrong with him not being your cup of tea but make it make sense. 

Since this era started I've always thought Houdini had Sacrifice vibes and Training Season was Take My Breath's sister. Hopefully DL3 also has Dua's Less Than Zero :jonny6:

Imagen

She is here!!! :flame: 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I'm saying "cheap" as in "obviously it's a blatant attempt to get a hit since it'll of course smash." I don't get what's so wrong (or confusing?) about saying that.

Anyway it was literally just a question - and my opinion; can you and the other user hop off? Let's focus the energy positively instead on what is hopefully DL3 Reveal Day!

And when the collab debuts with 3m WW and 600k in the US we will call it expensive avant-garde psychedelic art :clap3: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Yeah, I get what you're saying. It would seem like an attempt to get a hit rather than a creative collab, I suppose. 

I do think they'd create a great song/remix though.

Anyway, TS still a huge bop :clap3:Hoping we'll get more tea on DL3 soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ivan_brit said:

Imagen

She is here!!! :flame: 

Her mug is stunning this time but something about her garments this era have been whelming

I like the look, not one of her best but she looks great.

Spoiler

I don't know if it's because I'm a girl and I pay attention to these things but how tf did they manage to snatch her waist like that when she has a rectangular figure, did they remove her ribs or what :dies:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I like the look, not one of her best but she looks great.

Hide contents

I don't know if it's because I'm a girl and I pay attention to these things but how tf did they manage to snatch her waist like that when she has a rectangular figure, did they remove her ribs or what :dies:

spacer.png

spacer.png

corset probably

Serving c*ck destroyer :gaycat1:

She's wearing the same bracelet as the pool pic 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

A collab would be everything to me, two of my faves :jonny5:

Oh Duallah looks beautiful I know she gonna eat that performance

Her cat-eye makeup and custom Versace dress are insanely breathtaking:heart: she's such a female alpha

• Like 1

I'm gonna fly there and beat her ass

• Haha 1

well

:suburban:

:deadbanana4:

it was literally the perfect opportunity 

Welp. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.