Top Posters In This Topic

• SayIt

• Cain

• Solaria

• KatyPrismSpirit

the way she released this at 11 p.m. uk bc 1+1=2

:jonnycat:

1 minute ago, NumbSoul said:

Ok, but does her wearing a star necklace lowkey confirm that the album might indeed be titled "Lucky Stars"?

I feel like there's too many stars at this point for it to just be a coincidence. 

OR maybe the title will be Galaxy Milkyways :celestial:

Its decent but its missing that kick that FN had. 

• Like 3

Hitdini really was the Physical of the era… a layered well produced maximalist bop that was for the adrenaline and dopamine girlies while this one is the wordy cvnty groovy DSN level BAWP.

spacer.png

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

so like jennifer's papi?

basically but just without her getting hit by a Fiat 500 :laugh:

3 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Ok, but does her wearing a star necklace lowkey confirm that the album might indeed be titled "Lucky Stars"?

I feel like there's too many stars at this point for it to just be a coincidence

i mean same with butterfly

I love it but SOMETHING is missing from this song and Houdini and I can’t work out what. Absolutely love the production though and hope it smashes. It could just be that I’m adjusting to a different sound and I’m glad she did do a new direction and not rehash so I’m not coming for her. The one reason to be proud of being British atp

• Like 3

Song is A++++. A winner.  Video is interesting, not her greatest but the concept is unique!

• Like 1

Honestly they could have done an updated version of the Physical

workout video or the Eric Prydz Call On Me video with dudes.   I’ll assume the scrapped video took all the budget.   The song though is *chef’s kiss*.💋 

• Like 1

This ***** just KNOWS how to make a great fckin pop song :jonny6:

• Like 1

The way I'm so used to listening to Grammy performance that I got whiplash when the first verse is actually longer nn

She always deliver full course meal even with underwhelming video, like some people say. I don't how she does it

Kmfv6aw.gif

• Like 2

I can't wait for everyone to join the Extended train, cuz it's ruined the OG for me.

I haven't played the OG at all. Inb4 this is all part of the self sabotage theme this era.

spacer.png

The song is smashing everywhere, it is already her highest debut on USiTunes ever and it was just released, I think we have a hit on our hands:clap3:

Edited by 4th Time Around
  • Like 2

Dr. Alexander

When are ATRL gays going to catch up? That big, over the top stuff was left in the 2010s. The public wants to see something more down to earth and easy on the eyes.

It is not 2014 anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Watched the video once and don't need to watch it again. Single version is a flop, extended version is the MPG

Edited by MasterExpose

the extended version will be my main version... I hear god :jonny5:

Kmfv6aw.gif

• Thanks 1

Can you compete?
Now is your time
Run when you hear that whistle blow
Are you on my team, or stuck on the sidelines waiting for someone to tell you to go?

Kmfv6aw.gif

• Like 1

soty and one of her best songs etc but i got a few notes:

- that bridge seemed like it was gonna transition into a key change, not that i would've necessarily preferred it but the buildup was asking for it :rip: i was left wanting a more punchy final chorus

- the intro was a let down. the grammys performance started much stronger. i wish the studio version was also like that. 

- the extended version is useless, what's the point if it doesn't include an extra verse or even an extended outro (lowkey my favorite part of the song)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Waydark said:

Already:

#4 on iTunes France. 

#12 on iTunes US

#16 on iTunes UK

Is this her highest debut on US iTunes?

5 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

i mean same with butterfly

True, but that was before the rollout really started. Have there been any butterflies anywhere since she released Houdini?

Watch the title be something completely different from all the different stars/butterflies/chaos theories :skull: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay pop song, very forgettable 

spacer.png

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.