"4 more years" of genocide? Biden supporters clash with protestors at Virginia rally

Communion

At least if Trump wins the media will constantly call him out on actively aiding the genocide and will be hyper critical of his every move, which is better than their utter silence on Bidens horrific actions.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• BeenTheShit

• Varrock

• byzantium

4 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Some of you still advocating for Biden even after he is funding and cheering on a genocide don't get it. How can you honestly look at an Arab, Muslim, or Palestinian and tell them "Hey I'm sorry what is happening to your people. Yeah it sucks Biden is supporting a genocide and sending Israel billions in weapons and destruction, but if Trump is back in office he is going to commit a genocide against your people even faster, so sitting out an election or voting third party is selfish and you're a bad person and will be responsible for 4 more years of Trump."

Do you think before you post? Do you honestly think this is acceptable or even appropriate to tell someone? There is literally nothing worse than genocide. It is the crime of all crimes. Just be honest and say you don't care about the Arabs being murdered and we would respect you more.

The truth is this upcoming election is just a lose-lose situation. Whichever way wins it will be bad

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

They got what they wanted, no one attending a rally in support of anyone wants to hear their faults.

On 1/25/2024 at 4:09 PM, Luckitty said:

and this is currently what is happening to Palestinians. Next

Isreal is not trying to kill all Palestine people? 

On 1/25/2024 at 4:11 PM, WildHeart said:

So you are saying that people who talk about Palestine/Israel are hypocrites because... they don't talk about what happened 100 years ago in Anatolia? :deadbanana:

So did the populations of 

You called them genocide but their population has grown over time too. 

I would personally call it ethnic cleansing but that's such a flawed logic. 

That was one example and yeah it is more so ethnic cleansing not genocide but neither are right obviously. 

18 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Some of you still advocating for Biden even after he is funding and cheering on a genocide don't get it. How can you honestly look at an Arab, Muslim, or Palestinian and tell them "Hey I'm sorry what is happening to your people. Yeah it sucks Biden is supporting a genocide and sending Israel billions in weapons and destruction, but if Trump is back in office he is going to commit a genocide against your people even faster, so sitting out an election or voting third party is selfish and you're a bad person and will be responsible for 4 more years of Trump."

Do you think before you post? Do you honestly think this is acceptable or even appropriate to tell someone? There is literally nothing worse than genocide. It is the crime of all crimes. Just be honest and say you don't care about the Arabs being murdered and we would respect you more.

I do sympathize with the people, but at the end of the day, their country is governed by terrorists who believe in using them as human shields. 

Also, since you're so high up on your horse, I'm guessing you won't be filing and paying your federal taxes this year in protest since the money is funding genocide.  And you'll have no problem going to jail in solidarity when the IRS comes for you. 

Edited by BeenTheShit
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

31 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

I do sympathize with the people, but at the end of the day, their country is governed by terrorists who believe in using them as human shields. 

Why do you think you'd endear people to Biden when embodying the racist rhetoric of Republicans?

You've now just convinced me that not only does Biden hate Muslims and Arabs but his supporters do too.

Like this is George W. Bush era rhetoric. I can't imagine someone with morals under the age of 35 or so speaking like this with honesty.

And so if you're being dishonest and you don't actually think these racist caricatures about Palestinians, then I have to think you're only embodying this rhetoric to try and make Biden look better. Why would I vote for someone whose political presence is forcing this country to the right like this?

Liberals have gone from calling out Trump's bigotry to adopting it to defend Biden. 

Edited by Communion
  • Like 5

17 minutes ago, Communion said:

Why do you think you'd endear people to Biden when embodying the racist rhetoric of Republicans?

You've now just convinced me that not only does Biden hate Muslims and Arabs but his supporters do too.

Like this is George W. Bush era rhetoric. I can't imagine someone with morals under the age of 35 or so speaking like this honestly. 

So what am I supposed to do about a country whose government brutally attacks another country, and doesn't give a **** about the consequences or its own people?  Also, hasn't Hamas been rejecting calls for a ceasefire?

I'm sorry but I'm not throwing away my vote and quality of life for some screwed-up war on the other side of the world that I have no control over. :michael:

Edited by BeenTheShit
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

12 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

So what am I supposed to do about a country

Nothing. You are an American. You live here:

USA_Location_map.jpg

Neither you, I, nor our government has business in countries located here:

israel-location-map.jpg

Why do my tax dollars go to give military aid to help Israel, a country with universal healthcare, bomb another country? 

Why does Joe Biden care more about Israelis than he cares about Americans?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Also, hasn't Hamas been rejecting calls for a ceasefire?

Also - AGAIN - you do not make the case for voting for Biden when displaying that Biden being POTUS leads to a far-right media system and support base who parrot fake news like the bolded. :smiley:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Nothing. You are an American. You live here:

USA_Location_map.jpg

Neither you, I, nor our government has business in countries located here:

israel-location-map.jpg

Why do my tax dollars go to give military aid to help Israel, a country with universal healthcare, bomb another country? 

Why does Joe Biden care more about Israelis than he cares about Americans?

So you've stopped paying your taxes in support and solidarity with Palestine right? :coffee2:

Again, something neither of us has control over.  Israel is our ally so the US is going to continue funding them no matter who is in office. :gaycat6:

Just now, BeenTheShit said:

So you've stopped paying your taxes in support and solidarity with Palestine right? :coffee2:

Again, something neither of us has control over.  Israel is our ally so the US is going to continue funding them no matter who is in office. :gaycat6:

Trying to belittle people with the reality that they're largely powerless to impact US foreign policy isn't um.. the best way to convince them to NOT then use the actual power they have - their vote - to stick it to Biden and punish him in a way that they can and actually would have an impact. :smiley:

Trying to belittle people with the reality that they're largely powerless to impact US foreign policy isn't um.. the best way to convince them to NOT then use the actual power they have - their vote - to stick it to Biden and punish him in a way that they can and actually would have an impact. :smiley:

Okay say you stick it to Biden and Trump wins.  Then what?  Your third-party vote will still have done nothing to help Palestine sweetie, but hey at least you help put America on course for a dictatorship governed by white old men and Christianity. :dies:

8 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Okay say you stick it to Biden and Trump wins.  Then what?  Your third-party vote will still have done nothing to help Palestine sweetie, but hey at least you help put America on course for a dictatorship governed by white old men and Christianity. :dies:

Don’t worry.  If the Biden administration thought that they might lose the election because the left doesn’t support their policies, then they would be working harder to appeal to that group.  Clearly everything is fine and Biden will win.  You can just sit back and enjoy the election sweep. 

8 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Okay say you stick it to Biden and Trump wins.  Then what?  

"Things will remain bad" is not a convincing argument to people who have been convinced via their own experiences that things are already bad. 

I'm not sure why this is so hard for liberals to understand. You're not even sure of who you're trying to convince. 

I'm a highly engaged voter. If you can't convince me, you're not going to convince the barely engaged infrequent voter. :smiley:

Negative partisanship did not work in 2016.

It barely worked in 2020 and required a pandemic and mass death to mobilize people.

Why would you convince yourself a repeatedly failed strategy is how to win 2024 instead of just... making your candidate appealing to people? 

1 hour ago, BeenTheShit said:

Also, since you're so high up on your horse, I'm guessing you won't be filing and paying your federal taxes this year in protest since the money is funding genocide.  And you'll have no problem going to jail in solidarity when the IRS comes for you. 

Truly a psychotic, ignorant response. But go off.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Don’t worry.  If the Biden administration thought that they might lose the election because the left doesn’t support their policies, then they would be working harder to appeal to that group.  Clearly everything is fine and Biden will win.  You can just sit back and enjoy the election sweep. 

"Things will remain bad" is not a convincing argument to people who have been convinced via their own experiences that things are already bad. 

I'm not sure why this is so hard for liberals to understand. You're not even sure of who you're trying to convince. 

I'm a highly engaged voter. If you can't convince me, you're not going to convince the barely engaged infrequent voter. :smiley:

Negative partisanship did not work in 2016.

It barely worked in 2020 and required a pandemic and mass death to mobilize people.

Why would you convince yourself a repeatedly failed strategy is how to win 2024 instead of just... making your candidate appealing to people? 

I'm genuinely just trying to figure out what your guy's endgame is with all this?  No matter who wins you still get an old white man who will continue to aid Israel.  One will respect our democracy and the current rights of its citizens, the other will not. :coffee2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Truly a psychotic, ignorant response. But go off.

All I'm saying is put your money where your mouth is since you're all so morally perfect. 

• Thanks 2

Yes. We want four more years of joe. If you don’t like it, go join hamas.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

Just now, BeenTheShit said:

I'm genuinely just trying to figure out what your guy's endgame is with all this?  No matter who wins you still get an old white man who will continue to aid Israel.  One will respect our democracy and the current rights of its citizens, the other will not. :coffee2:

It’s really not that complicated.  There is an old white man financing genocide.  We do not support the financing of genocide.  We do not support the old white man.  

What I do not understand is how you have convinced yourself that Israel’s actions are ok or a necessary cost to ensure a different genocidal white guy does not get into office.  

Just now, byzantium said:

It’s really not that complicated.  There is an old white man financing genocide.  We do not support the financing of genocide.  We do not support the old white man.  

What I do not understand is how you have convinced yourself that Israel’s actions are ok or a necessary cost to ensure a different genocidal white guy does not get into office.  

You're still getting an old white man who will continue to finance Israel no matter who wins. :psyduck:

I'm also genuinely curious, are you guys donating to Palestinian causes and protesting out in the streets, or are you just keyboard warriors on the Internet?

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

You're still getting an old white man who will continue to finance Israel no matter who wins. :psyduck:

I'm also genuinely curious, are you guys donating to Palestinian causes and protesting out in the streets, or are you just keyboard warriors on the Internet?

And I am  going to continue to not support the administration of a genocidal white man regardless who wins.  Like we are talking about genocide, not something benign.  I can’t believe how OK people are about that.  

and yes, I am.  But that also should not be a requisite.  Not everyone is in a financial position to donate or in a position to protest without facing employment backlash from zionists.  

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

I'm genuinely just trying to figure out what your guy's endgame 

Again, this is just a basic failing in understanding human psychology on your end. You believe this antagonistic partisanship on your end will somehow appear like you're really vindicated and will leave people in awe and inspiration - "Biden must be that good of a candidate if people are fighting for him that hard!".

But that's not how any of this works. That's not how motivation nor human psychology nor political science works. 

That you yourself think the average person believes themselves responsible enough to have an "endgame" in relation to politics, and that they - not the government - shoulder the responsibility to win elections is huge $100k+ a year DC pundit brain. I now better know whom I'm talking to and their motivations.

You probably really were so certain Hillary had it in the bag in 2016 too. :smiley: What a privileged life to live. 

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Not everyone is in a financial position to donate or in a position to protest without facing employment backlash from zionists.  

You can support the Palestinian people without being anti semitic, without calling for the eradication of Israel, etc. If "zionists" cause you to lose your job, you probably deserve to be jobless :sorry:

• Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, byzantium said:

And I am  going to continue to not support the administration of a genocidal white man regardless who wins.  Like we are talking about genocide, not something benign.  I can’t believe how OK people are about that.  

and yes, I am.  But that also should not be a requisite.  Not everyone is in a financial position to donate or in a position to protest without facing employment backlash from zionists.  

Yes it's horrible but throwing my vote away isn't going to change anything for them, but it could cost me my rights as a gay man and a woman's right to healthcare here in America.

How much?  Which rallies did you attend?

Again, this is just a basic failing in understanding human psychology on your end. You believe this antagonistic partisanship on your end will somehow appear like you're really vindicated and will leave people in awe and inspiration - "Biden must be that good of a candidate if people are fighting for him that hard!".

But that's not have any of this works. That's not how motivation nor human psychology nor political science works. 

That you yourself think the average person believes themselves responsible enough to have an "endgame" in relation to politics, and that they - not the government - shoulders the responsibility to win elections is huge $100k+ a year DC pundit brain. I now better know whom I'm talking to and their motivations.

You probably really were so certain Hillary had it in the bag in 2016 too. :smiley: What a privileged life to live. 

You can psychoanalyze and tell me how horrible I am all you want.  At the end of the day, I'm voting in my best interest.

And I wasn't actually.  I was scared shitless, and his presidency ended up being more costly to our nation than I could have ever imagined since he got three supreme court appointments.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, BeenTheShit said:
12 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Yes it's horrible but throwing my vote away isn't going to change anything for them, but it could cost me my rights as a gay man and a woman's right to healthcare here in America.

The difference is I am willing to put my rights at risk for the possibility that other’s rights might be protected.  You are willing to put other’s rights at risk for the possibility that yours might backslide slower.  

3 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

How much?  Which rallies did you attend?

I’m not going to play a game to validating my positions to someone who is trying to get people to support genocide.  

what have you personally done to ensure Biden wins?  How much have you donated to the campaign? What organizations are you a part of? How many doors have you knocked on? 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.