"4 more years" of genocide? Biden supporters clash with protestors at Virginia rally

Communion

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• BeenTheShit

• Varrock

• byzantium

How are they so sure he will make it to 86? Life expectancy in the US is below 80, they better give the chance to another way younger person (and one who doesn't support k-word children while you're at it)

• Like 1

“Four more years of genocide”? 

Do you honestly think Trump being in power will be any better? :rip: It’ll be tragically worse. For everyone. Y’all are such birdbrains. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 15
  • Thumbs Down 12

4 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

They're not asking Trump because they won't be voting for him anyways, they want to vote for you and they won't do it unless you cut ties with far-right Israeli governemt

Ok, and so if we put our last two hardworking brain cells together, we realize this won’t happen.

spacer.png

Are you snowflakes going to pull a Hillary 2016 again and not vote at all and let a madman get into power again and ruin your lives for another 4 years (or for decades if we take the SC into consideration)? Do it! Have fun!

Edited by Varrock
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Thumbs Down 16

Blue Maga. These folks are in a cult and are genuinely in the same hive mindset as the GOP they so desperately try to differentiate themselves from. Folks who have very little problems with the slaughter of 15 THOUSAND children… 

Truly sick depraved people 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Varrock said:

Are you snowflakes going to pull a Hillary 2016 again 

You as in the Democratic National Committee? Yes, they are.

Gywyv1j.png

qVDaUiN.png

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Varrock said:

Ok, and so if we put together our last two hardworking brain cells together, we realize this won’t happen.

spacer.png

Are you snowflakes going to pull a Hillary 2016 again and not vote at all and let a madman get into power again and ruin your lives for another 4 years (or for decades if we take the SC into consideration)? Do it! Have fun!

Just no care for the fact that it’s YOUR party and its chosen madman that is perfectly fine with this genocide. Constant deflection to trump and no ownership and accountability… stunning to see this from y’all every time 

• Like 15
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Varrock said:

Ok, and so if we put our last two hardworking brain cells together, we realize this won’t happen.

spacer.png

The only snowflakes will be Blue MAGAs crying about Russian conspiracy theories, coping about their loss because their elitist candidate was unelectable

eUr0Sp8.gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

Just no care for the fact that it’s YOUR party and its chosen madman that is perfectly fine with this genocide. Constant deflection to trump and no ownership and accountability… stunning to see this from y’all every time 

How is he “perfectly fine” with genocide? Have you even been aware of his scrutiny of the Israeli government for the last like month or more? Or do you live in your own world? Genocide is terrorists parachuting from the sky like it’s a video game with machine guns and machetes slicing civilians’ throats, decapitating them, raping, and lighting them on fire - not a country defending itself from a terrorist group swearing they will do it over and over again. That’s called war, babes.

You’re just a typical leftie Westerner that plays fake woke comfortably from the safety of your own home, and yet if that was one of your friends or family members being murdered or held hostage for over 3 months, I’m sure your stance on doing anything and everything to protect civilians and/or get the others back would be drastically different. 

Because if 9/11 happened right now all over again and 3,000 people died, you’re sitting here really acting like Biden would sit tight and shrug his shoulders and not retaliate at the enemy as equally as Israel or worse. Let alone ******* Trump :rip: As I said, BIRDBRAINS. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 25

So he got himself some cheerleaders  :redface: 

get him girls :clap3: 

55 minutes ago, Communion said:

And ppl claim Trump supporters are cult :rip: 

The Democrats are in shambles from here on out lmaoooo

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Varrock said:

How is he “perfectly fine” with genocide? Have you even been aware of his scrutiny of the Israeli government for the last like month or more? Or do you live in your own world? Genocide is terrorists parachuting from the sky like it’s a video game with machine guns and machetes slicing civilians’ throats, decapitating them, raping, and lighting them on fire - not a country defending itself from a terrorist group swearing they will do it over and over again. That’s called war, babes.

You’re just a typical leftie Westerner that plays fake woke comfortably from the safety of your own home, and yet if that was one of your friends or family members being murdered or held hostage for over 3 months, I’m sure your stance on doing anything and everything to protect civilians and/or get the others back would be drastically different. 

Because if 9/11 happened right now all over again and 3,000 people died, you’re sitting here really acting like Biden would sit tight and shrug his shoulders and not retaliate at the enemy as equally as Israel or worse. Let alone ******* Trump :rip: As I said, BIRDBRAINS. 

Ah another typical response from a zionazi… You should be thankful trump will win considering you are the embodiment of trumpism when it comes to your views of Palestinian ppl… 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Varrock said:

Back up your statement

1) where is his scrutiny for Israel. Never seen him question them once 

2) Genocide is the intentional destruction of a people in whole or in part. In 1948, the United Nations Genocide Convention defined genocide as any of five "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group".

How is taking some people hostage a genocide

3) spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Ah another typical response from a zionazi… You should be thankful trump will win considering you are the embodiment of trumpism when it comes to your views of Palestinian ppl… 

I despise Trump but I’m not a ******* idiot who’s gonna sit here and pretend like his response to this war wouldn’t be 100x worse (and he even explicitly stated that numerous times) and yet yall are gonna give him a free win just like you did in 2016 and just complain again for the next 4 years :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, brraap said:

Back up your statement

1) where is his scrutiny for Israel. Never seen him question them once 

2) Genocide is the intentional destruction of a people in whole or in part. In 1948, the United Nations Genocide Convention defined genocide as any of five "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group".

How is taking some people hostage a genocide

3) spacer.png

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/12/12/politics/biden-israel-losing-support-netanyahu/index.html

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4358878-biden-criticism-israel-deeper-tensions/amp/
https://www.ft.com/content/200189b0-caa0-4f0c-839e-6e850d852c18

Google is free, babes. 

2. Oh, ok, so Hamas has explicitly stated several times that they intend to do ALL of that to Jews and Israelis. And yet here yall are openly supporting them :jonny: I guess we’re nitpicking what we label as genocide, huh?

3. “Some people hostage” like over 100 still aren’t missing and this number being well over 300 originally :rip: you best believe if my sister, mom, or whoever was held hostage that I’d expect my government to do whatever the **** in their power to get them back. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

9 minutes ago, Communion said:

:mazen:

I know posting 500 tweets and articles that have nothing to do with the topic and hoping one sticks to make your point is your specialty, but I’m still waiting for your response on the original topic at hand - what exactly is your and your group’s plan in the upcoming election? Is it to sit at home and vote for no one or to vote for someone who has 0 chance of winning just to say “at least you don’t support genocide” for the next 4 years while a dictator wins and get into power? If yes, we can end this convo now to save us both time. :kiss:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

6 minutes ago, Varrock said:

I despise Trump but I’m not a ******* idiot who’s gonna sit here and pretend like his response to this war wouldn’t be 100x worse (and he even explicitly stated that numerous times) and yet yall are gonna give him a free win just like you did in 2016 and just complain again for the next 4 years :deadbanana2:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/12/12/politics/biden-israel-losing-support-netanyahu/index.html

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4358878-biden-criticism-israel-deeper-tensions/amp/
https://www.ft.com/content/200189b0-caa0-4f0c-839e-6e850d852c18

Google is free, babes. 

2. Oh, ok, so Hamas has explicitly stated several times that they intend to do ALL of that to Jews and Israelis. And yet here yall are openly supporting them :jonny: I guess we’re nitpicking what we label as genocide, huh?

3. “Some people hostage” like over 100 still aren’t missing and this number being well over 300 originally :rip: you best believe if my sister, mom, or whoever was held hostage that I’d expect my government to do whatever the **** in their power to get them back. 

1) Did YOU read the article 

“The president is concerned, as he said he’s concerned, about the need to reduce civilian casualties,” Kirby said. “As a friend of Israel, of course he’s concerned about Israel not losing support and international opinion about what they’re doing.”

2) There’s a difference between some guys with makeshift rockets saying they’re gonna do a “genocide” vs the worlds 14th largest army in the world, getting billions in funding from the US whenever they feel like it, actually doing a genocide and carpet bombing 2 million people, killing 25 thousand 

3) The Israeli government has the chance to get those hostages back and cease the fighting. Why isn’t it taking that offer 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brraap said:

1) Did YOU read the article 

“The president is concerned, as he said he’s concerned, about the need to reduce civilian casualties,” Kirby said. “As a friend of Israel, of course he’s concerned about Israel not losing support and international opinion about what they’re doing.”

2) There’s a difference between some guys with makeshift rockets saying they’re gonna do a “genocide” vs the worlds 14th largest army in the world, getting billions in funding from the US whenever they feel like it, actually doing a genocide and carpet bombing 2 million people, killing 25 thousand 

3) The Israeli government has the chance to get those hostages back and cease the fighting. Why isn’t it taking that offer 

1. The US is dependent on Israel arguably more than Israel is dependent on them. Their relationship will never fall even with the most left winging president in power. Again, if you knew anything about the history or implications of the war(s), you’d understand. 

2. “Some guys” as if we’re not discussing tens of thousands of terrorists firing thousands of rockets a month for the last 20 years :deadbanana2: powered and funded by nuclear war state, IRAN. Y’all just love to downplay this sh*t as much as you can, eh? :rip:

3. Cease the fighting? EVERY ceasefire in the last 20 years that Israel has had with Hamas has ended by HAMAS. Why the **** would they ceasefire now? So Iran can re-supply a terrorist group with more weapons and ammunition so they can infiltrate Israel and kill more civilians on their own terms as they have done over and over and over again? Plsssss use your brains :redface: I feel like I’m explaining War 101: The Basics to a bunch of toddlers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 13

32 minutes ago, Great808 said:

And ppl claim Trump supporters are cult :rip: 

The Democrats are in shambles from here on out lmaoooo

Yeah man, this is definitely like the people who think bill gates is putting micro chips in vaccines and that climate change is fake

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Ya going to down vote me to hell and back but Idc and won’t check 

don't waste your breath.

some people think everyone deserves to suffer due to whats happening in Palestine :ace:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

8 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

don't waste your breath.

some people think everyone deserves to suffer due to whats happening in Palestine :ace:

Literally :deadbanana2: yet the same ones screaming up and down about “free Palestine” are the same ones silent about the 500 other humanitarian crises happening around the world concurrently. I wonder why. It’s giving blatant antisemitism me thinks. Are we surprised? Losers. 

Have fun with Trump 2024 y’all!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.