Megan Thee Stallion - "HISS"

kyliefever2002

3 hours ago, Garbaj said:

what did she say towards drake and nicki? im bad at reading into these things lol.

"These hoes don't be mad at Megan, these hoes mad at Megan's Law"

Megan's Law is a U.S. law that requires sex offenders to register so that their information is available to the public. This is a diss toward Nicki and her husband Kenneth Petty, who is a registered sex offender. Kenneth was previously sentenced to a year of house arrest for failing to register as a sex offender in California.

"These niggas hate on BBLs and be walkin' 'round with the same scars"

This is a response to Drake's line in Circo Loco ("This ***** lie 'bout gettin' shots, but she still a stallion") where he claimed that Megan had plastic surgery (which she disputes) and falsely accused Megan of lying about getting shot by Tory Lanez (a month before Tory Lanez was convicted in court). Drake has been accused of getting liposuction and there is also a BBL Drake meme.

"Download JPay since y'all niggas got so much to say / Or schedule a conjugal visit or somethin'"

Megan is calling out all of the rappers (including Drake) who supported Tory Lanez even after he was sentenced to 10 years in prison for shooting her. JPay is a company that provides services like money transfers and phone calls for inmates like Tory Lanez. Conjugal visits are scheduled visits for inmates for which the jail or prison provides a room that can be used for sex.

Edited by Stimulus
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Automatic

• Cotton

• theweekend

• Green

1 hour ago, Stimulus said:

Megan's Law is a U.S. law that requires sex offenders to register so that their information is available to the public. This is a diss toward Nicki and her husband Kenneth Petty, who is a registered sex offender. Kenneth was previously sentenced to a year of house arrest for failing to register as a sex offender in California.

This is a response to Drake's line in Circo Loco ("This ***** lie 'bout gettin' shots, but she still a stallion") where he claimed that Megan had plastic surgery (which she disputes) and falsely accused Megan of lying about getting shot by Tory Lanez (a month before Tory Lanez was convicted in court). Drake has been accused of getting liposuction and there is also a BBL Drake meme.

"Download JPay since y'all niggas got so much to say / Or schedule a conjugal visit or somethin'"

Megan is calling out all of the rappers (including Drake) who supported Tory Lanez even after he was sentenced to 10 years in prison for shooting her. JPay is a company that provides services like money transfers and phone calls for inmates like Tory Lanez. Conjugal visits are scheduled visits for inmates for which the jail or prison provides a room that can be used for sex.

omg.

1 hour ago, Stimulus said:

Thank u for this! I’m a consumer of pop and rap but even some of her lines I was on Google like 👀👀

like the R Kelly line… some people say was for Rihanna but idk maybe I missed something. The JPay line confused me too.

i feel like Drake has taken other shots at her as well so I’m glad she responded. I like him but he thinks he’s above reproach.

Edited by imabadkid

Oh wow she ate:flame:

Nicki fuming :bibliahh:

i don’t understand how anyone can Stan this woman, she is so beyond embarrassing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Love the disses but I wish I liked the song more 

I know bloggers like lovelyti and empressive were shaking mad 

• Haha 1

The way a different line gags me with each listen:jonny4:

• Like 2

All the viral tweets being in favor/defending her. :clap3:

See, when you have talent and can rely on your bars...

• Like 3

on second listen and after discovering what megan's law is, she absolutely devoured:jonny5:

now its Nicki's turn to release Bigfoot in full :dies:

Video about to drop 

OH I DIDN'T EXPECT A VIDEO TOO :duca:

THE VIDEO COMING SO SOON?

OH AND *****.

• Like 1

Video to Megan the mother you are :WAP:

She SERVED in the video and AHHHHH at the song debuting at #15 on AM! :clap3:

her visuals are always on point

• Thanks 2

The video :jonny: 

this song is a MOMENT. One of the best female rap vids I’ve seen…ever?

the visuals :jonny5:

also she’s so stunning like :jonny5:

DAMN THAT VIDEO WAS GREAT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.