Megan Thee Stallion - "HISS"

kyliefever2002

You just… can’t really expect a non-melodic RAP song with no hook/chorus to do well WW. Not saying it doesn’t happen but this falling down Global Spotify really shouldn’t be that shocking lol. 

if the US numbers tank for the next week then yes prep the next single. Otherwise I think it’s fine if she rides this for another month 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Automatic

• Cotton

• theweekend

• Green

46 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

I mean… to be fair though, it got pushed up +21 on TTH and got cover of Rap Life on AM (after going #1 on H100).  Tbh, I thought that would’ve helped it some.  

It’s def still a success no matter what, b/c this evens the playing field for her to do more.  But it’s not really serving longevity I don’t think.  

They prob should’ve been ready to release a new track immediately after. 

I don’t think this song is meant to be promoted. Its meant to show the scene that she is still here. She shaked up the whole industry and she is the reason drake leaked his own nasty nude this week (so we all stop to talk about hiss big fat doctor made ass but talk about his pusy)

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

You just… can’t really expect a non-melodic RAP song with no hook/chorus to do well WW. Not saying it doesn’t happen but this falling down Global Spotify really shouldn’t be that shocking lol. 

if the US numbers tank for the next week then yes prep the next single. Otherwise I think it’s fine if she rides this for another month 

I mean…US numbers are lower than I expected too. It’s #24 after just a week, after it was holding #1 spot pretty strong at one point.  Seems a little fast to me, no? 

I mean either way, I’m glad the favor of public switching back now.  Which in itself is a win.  I think the song longterm helped her.  Just thought it would hang there a bit longer on charts.  

But I hear ya.  

• Like 1

Can the two remaining sex offender stans get outta here like :deadbanana2:

OT: this did much better than expected :clap3: can’t wait for the next single. Universal critical acclaim - not everybody has that.

• Like 3

Hiss can be N/A everywhere tomorrow and it won’t matter cause the song already did its job :fan:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

anyways we need the next single in march, a banger with a catchy hook

and the album in may sounds nice :coffee2:

• Like 1

Barbz keeping a close eye to this topic and the charts... They tryna find anything to try to clear Onika's name.

nicki minaj crying GIF

Deal with it sore losers, she LOST! As @hallucinate said, even if the song got 0 streams tomorrow, it still got to #1... Onika's 'Big Flop' oops Foot, is dead in the water, and Pink Flop 2 is collapsing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Some girls haven't had a hit in 2 years, even after dropping an album, so some girls should worry about that

I cannot wait for Meg's album. And the fact that it's going to be a spring/summer release? Hot girl summer indeed! :WAP:

• Like 2

The fake concern over Meg's Spotify numbers when you don't even like her is crazy :rip:

Anyway... I hate how quiet she gets after releasing music. Even if the next single isn't coming until March, I hope we get an announcement this month.

She needs to release another number 1 smash:jonny:

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

49 minutes ago, Automatic said:

The fake concern over Meg's Spotify numbers when you don't even like her is crazy :rip:

Anyway... I hate how quiet she gets after releasing music. Even if the next single isn't coming until March, I hope we get an announcement this month.

Me? I liked Meg since “Cash ****” lol. You can like someone and wonder about/critique their career choices.  

I just drug Doja the other day and that’s my fav… :rip: (and if she don’t straighten up, I got more smoke where that came from :coffee2: lol). 

Edited by professor2000
  • Thanks 1

The song did what it was intended to do and some. She got the headlines, she gained new fans/supporters, and got a #1 on top of that. If she isn’t going to promote or do much more with this then we need her to start hyping the next single asap and it shouldn’t be more than a couple weeks out. Don’t waste the hype girl. Everyone will be checking for the next song. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Sophomore said:

The song did what it was intended to do and some. She got the headlines, she gained new fans/supporters, and got a #1 on top of that. If she isn’t going to promote or do much more with this then we need her to start hyping the next single asap and it shouldn’t be more than a couple weeks out. Don’t waste the hype girl. Everyone will be checking for the next song. 

I agree with this. I hope Warner is already in the process of getting things together bc we need playlisting and radio in place by the time it drops :gaycat5:

• Like 1

Still #1 on my Spotify chart :eddie:

3 hours ago, Maroonx said:

Barbz keeping a close eye to this topic and the charts... They tryna find anything to try to clear Onika's name.

nicki minaj crying GIF

Deal with it sore losers, she LOST! As @hallucinate said, even if the song got 0 streams tomorrow, it still got to #1... Onika's 'Big Flop' oops Foot, is dead in the water, and Pink Flop 2 is collapsing.

They should be updating everybody’s Spotify and am numbers :sistrens:

• Haha 4

Yeah this going from #1 and growing in streams each day to already being in the 20s is bad. I really ******* hope people streamed the song for Megan and not just to spite Nicki cus..

The more I think about it, the more I feel like yall just used this single to get back at nicki becuz no one is honestly streaming her music. This is ******* weird. Looks like yall just used Meg and that's weird. If yall aren't here for here outside her beef with nicki then why are yall here? Just fake support, worse than enemies. 

Like...why is this thread dry...

It's not even been a month since it dropped?

Melody/chorus/catchy or not. Why stop listening ,? Yall are fake

out of global spotify in 2 weeks. despite being #1 on the global 200 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

out of global spotify in 2 weeks. despite being #1 on the global 200 

I see you in nearly every single thread trying to be edgy and cute. Why are you so obsessed in receiving reactions or replies to your constant polar opposite opinions. It’s tired and weak. 

The song hit number 1. It did what it was supposed to do. She obliterated your fave and made every fan base realise what an absolute laughing stock Nicki is. You’ve commented more on Megan’s track than Nicki’s. It’s giving unhinged mess like your fave

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jonapova said:

I see you in nearly every single thread trying to be edgy and cute. Why are you so obsessed in receiving reactions or replies to your constant polar opposite opinions. It’s tired and weak. 

The song hit number 1. It did what it was supposed to do. She obliterated your fave and made every fan base realise what an absolute laughing stock Nicki is. You’ve commented more on Megan’s track than Nicki’s. It’s giving unhinged mess like your fave

why feel the need to personally attack someone over a chart update. i always update the spotify chart once its out. its up to you if you want to engage in the update or not. how is that polar opposite exactly?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

why feel the need to personally attack someone over a chart update. i always update the spotify chart once its out. its up to you if you want to engage in the update or not. how is that polar opposite exactly?

The polar opposite comment was in regards to your constant commenting on situations that you know will garner you a reaction.

You haven’t said anything constructive in this whole thread. First sign of a negative update, you are here posting. Second week chart position, you are here posting. 

You’re not a fan of the track or the artist, so why are you here other than to get attention?

Like I said, I notice your name in every thread and it’s always you baiting for a reaction or a reply. Learn to enjoy your life in a more constructive way.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jonapova said:

The polar opposite comment was in regards to your constant commenting on situations that you know will garner you a reaction.

You haven’t said anything constructive in this whole thread. First sign of a negative update, you are here posting. Second week chart position, you are here posting. 

You’re not a fan of the track or the artist, so why are you here other than to get attention?

Like I said, I notice your name in every thread and it’s always you baiting for a reaction or a reply. Learn to enjoy your life in a more constructive way.

The hypocrisy. You were literally trying to be funny in the thread talking about nicki being out of the global spotify 200 as well and now you want to play higher ground? Keep the same energy or dont speak :rip:

At least it didn't fall to #34 on the Hot 100 like another #1 from 2020

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The hypocrisy. You were literally trying to be funny in the thread talking about nicki being out of the global spotify 200 as well and now you want to play higher ground? Keep the same energy or dont speak :rip:

There’s a difference between doing it one time over a week ago compared to your multiple posts per day in multiple threads. Big Foot was supposed to be a clap back and it flopped in to oblivion after a SINGLE day, it deserved to be dragged. 

My issue is with you pandering for reactions and replies by trying to be edgy. 

OT: number 1 hit that’s gonna have people searching for Megan’s new releases

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.