• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Automatic

• Cotton

• theweekend

• Green

The producer really did her dirty making her (killer) speed rap sound like a runaway train on a tired ass beat using the same four year old beat pack he’s been using on her

A BANGER!!! 

WHO WAS DANCING TO R KELLY?! I'm over here going crazy trying to figure it out omg :duck:

This Grammy-winning rapper. :jonny: Love that she is focusing on her craft instead of success. Something tells me since she is a true artist she will not be having hourly meltdowns on the Internet.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Her delivery lacks. Like her bars would land better if she delivers it better. She lacks nerve and sounds the same on EVERY song.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

Hiss Hiss 
Hiss Hiss 
Hiss Hiss 
Hiss Hiss 

Ssih Ssih
Ssih Ssih
Ssih Ssih
Ssih Ssih

Take a pic its
Me Me
Me Me
Me Me
Me Me

Its 
Hiss Hiss
Hiss Hiss
Hiss Hiss
Hiss Hiss

5 minutes ago, seanic said:

WHO WAS DANCING TO R KELLY?! I'm over here going crazy trying to figure it out omg :duck:

im literally on twitter tryna figure who was dancing to that man music that also dissed meg  :ahh:

• Haha 1

This go so mf hard!!! I was not expecting it to go this hard 😭😭😭 she ended everyone that came for her 

Just now, ciara said:

This go so mf hard!!! I was not expecting it to go this hard 😭😭😭 she ended everyone that came for her 

i thought it would be a plan B type song just addressing the haters in general BUT SHE WENT FOR EACH ONE OF THEM INDIVIDUALLY :dies:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Y’all need you use your brain cells. She’s not going for commercial success with this song. It’s clearly a droplet and she wanted to get some things off her chest

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Everybody on Twitter working together tryna figure out who the R Kelly line is about :dies:

1 minute ago, Automatic said:

Everybody on Twitter working together tryna figure out who the R Kelly line is about :dies:

It’s about Rihanna 

She ate down as expected, being independent looks and sounds so good for her so far.

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

It’s about Rihanna 

? Who said that

2 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

? Who said that

Rihanna is the only artist that was dancing to R Kelly on vid making him go famous 💀

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Rihanna is the only artist that was dancing to R Kelly on vid making him go famous 💀

I knew about the shirt but I didn’t remember dancing. Mess anyway

I mean it’s cute and she got bars but I’m not digging the flow. It’s just another Megan song to me. That’s my initial reaction. 

• Like 1

“Bad ***** and the walls ain’t bending.”

These niggas be hating on bbls but be walking around with the same scars”

“posting in another ***** hood like a bad *****”

”These hoes don’t be mad at Megan, these hoes and at Megan’s Law”

“I could never be judged by a ***** that was dancing, making R. Kelly go viral.”

Amber Riley Tea GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

She tore this up, bffr :WAP: the beat is probably the most lackluster part. But her pen & delivery >

• Like 2

This is what people were dragging a couple of hours ago? Haha this is f***ing fire - She’s got her own lane. She’s not going anywhere. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.