Avril Lavigne - Greatest Hits Tour 2024

ChapelHooker

1 hour ago, greeneyedsoul said:

After a successful Glastonbury performance, she continues the tour with a performance in Cardiff tonight. :bird:

no one answers my question

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ivan_brit

• KKCuteCat

• greeneyedsoul

• KKKIMO92

On 7/1/2024 at 5:08 AM, KKCuteCat said:

Anyone has idea how she is paid for her shows at festivals? Does it depend on the number of attendance?

It's a pre arranged fee. The bigger the act, the bigger the price. It's negotiated with their teams. However usually acts with bigger catalogue with hits will get 150,000-300,000 depending on negotiations. 

2 minutes ago, Eat The Acid said:

It's a pre arranged fee. The bigger the act, the bigger the price. It's negotiated with their teams. However usually acts with bigger catalogue with hits will get 150,000-300,000 depending on negotiations. 

So it's safe to say the headliners are paid more than lines up like Avril?

10 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

No. That's not how it works. Each artist negotiates their own fees. For example, Avril definitely has a higher fee than Janelle monae. Headliners are organised well in advance and need to be cemented before tickets go on sale. Avril was on the side stage because she joined the line up so late. The festival is already organised at that point. It would be impossible to add her as a headliner without cancelling another act. 

Either way, Avril probably has a set fee. Each festival is likely paying her the same rate. 

2 hours ago, Eat The Acid said:

No. That's not how it works. Each artist negotiates their own fees. For example, Avril definitely has a higher fee than Janelle monae. Headliners are organised well in advance and need to be cemented before tickets go on sale. Avril was on the side stage because she joined the line up so late. The festival is already organised at that point. It would be impossible to add her as a headliner without cancelling another act. 

Either way, Avril probably has a set fee. Each festival is likely paying her the same rate. 

Oh i got it. I saw some artists' names are so low and way behind some acts that are much smaller than them. For example, Avril, Olivia, Sabrina and SZA was way at the bottom of the posters of the Mexican festival while some of them are much bigger than the headliners

2 hours ago, Eat The Acid said:

Idk, but i read a article about SZA where it stated that SZA earned $500k for her shows at BST festival because of her 50K attendance while only made $200K for Glastonbury. Isn't the latter one is the bigger one? So i came into a conclusion that it must have sth to do with the attendance :eli: 

2 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

Idk, but i read an article about SZA where it stated that SZA earned $500k for her shows at BST festival because of her 50K attendance while only made $200K for Glastonbury. Isn't the latter one is the bigger one? So i came into a conclusion that it must have sth to do with the attendance :eli: 

Perhaps there's commission based on attendance. There's also a flat fee for artists. I could picture Avril charging around 200k per festival too. I dunno how commission works based on attendance? The artist will definitely charge a flat rate between 150,000-250,000 regardless of attendance or interest. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Eat The Acid said:

Perhaps there's commission based on attendance. There's also a flat fee for artists. I could picture Avril charging around 200k per festival too. I dunno how commission works based on attendance? The artist will definitely charge a flat rate between 150,000-250,000 regardless of attendance or interest. 

Thanks for the useful information. 

BTW I saw her tonight at Cardiff. It was her best live performance yet. I've seen her on most tours. By far her best tour. Her energy is beyond and she really killed it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think her energy ascents as the tour goes on. Her performance at Glastonbury is really awesome and definitely among her best. 

16 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

It's all up to each artist's fee. Doubt Glasto pays non headliners THAT much considering it's also seen as a promotional tool for artists and not just an usual festival or tour date.

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

It's all up to each artist's fee. Doubt Glasto pays non headliners THAT much considering it's also seen as a promotional tool for artists and not just an usual festival or tour date.

What kind of promotion do you think this biatch need? The only thing she needs right now is earning money 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, KKCuteCat said:

What kind of promotion do you think this biatch need? The only thing she needs right now is earning money 

:suburban:

Streams cause best believe the little blackstars are SLEEPING :suburban:

3 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Streams cause best believe the little blackstars are SLEEPING :suburban:

Well, i don't think that's the case. She obviously care about touring more that her stream. She doesn't even care to release new music for her Greatest Hits :eli: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.