Avril Lavigne - Greatest Hits Tour 2024

ChapelHooker

11 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

I don't know about what others think but the fact that she ignored NH and Wish You Were Here, which are fan favourites are problem to me. And you don't want those songs instead of some other songs on the setlist? Tell me the truth girl. 

Of course, I'd like to have as many songs as possible, but it's completely normal for artists to feel somehow disconnected from part of their older material. From younger artists like Ariana Grande, fighting to ditch Bang Bang from her concert setlists, to older artists like Radiohead, who don't even sing Creep anymore. Even Nirvana, during their short career, stopped playing Smells Like Teen Spirit. Avril has never mentioned that she doesn't like Nobody's Home, but it feels that way.

BTW, this song is not even among her major hits. I assume it's far from her top 10 biggest hits. There are more important things about her career to focus on, and she's not even addressing those. So, I doubt she'll worry about this song when more important things in her career remain ignored and oblivious to her.

There's nothing to do other than accept it or keep bitching and moaning for another decade.

Also, the setlist will become shorter cause of her "Festivals leg", but I hope she can serve a longer setlist for the second North-American leg starting in August. :rockon:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ivan_brit

• greeneyedsoul

• KKCuteCat

• KKKIMO92

2 minutes ago, EvanT said:

Of course, I'd like to have as many songs as possible, but it's completely normal for artists to feel somehow disconnected from part of their older material. From younger artists like Ariana Grande, fighting to ditch Bang Bang from her concert setlists, to older artists like Radiohead, who don't even sing Creep anymore. Even Nirvana, during their short career, stopped playing Smells Like Teen Spirit. Avril has never mentioned that she doesn't like Nobody's Home, but it feels that way.

BTW, this song is not even among her major hits. I assume it's far from her top 10 biggest hits. There are more important things about her career to focus on, and she's not even addressing those. So, I doubt she'll worry about this song when more important things in her career remain ignored and oblivious to her.

There's nothing to do other than accept it or keep bitching and moaning for another decade.

Also, the setlist will become shorter cause of her "Festivals leg", but I hope she can serve a longer setlist for the second North-American leg starting in August. :rockon:

It's still way more successful than many songs on the set list tho. There should be the reason why she completely ignored NH after UMS. I'm not sure it is as simp;le as she feel disconnected or because the license to perform it. You know artists have to pay co-writers, producers when they perform songs, right? 

On 6/1/2024 at 1:29 AM, Ivan_brit said:

Losing Grip perfomed full  yesterday & she sound good :clap3:

Amazing vocals but ew I don't like her new sleeve tattoo. 

For Phoenix she added Smile back since Deryck wasn't there. 

5 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

I don't think she did, unfortunately 

12 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Was the Phoenix concert sold out? I believe it's the only concert from this first leg that hasn't been confirmed to be sold out yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2024 at 10:28 PM, EvanT said:

Was the Phoenix concert sold out? I believe it's the only concert from this first leg that hasn't been confirmed to be sold out yet.

The venue looked packed!:clap3:

On top of that, it was 38° outside.:flame:

The European festival leg starts today with a performance in Czechia. 

Edited by greeneyedsoul

18 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

The European festival leg starts today with a performance in Czechia. 

expecting a 9 song setlist :dancehall2:

1 hour ago, campelo said:

expecting a 9 song setlist :dancehall2:

Today's show is limited to one hour so yes. :giraffe:

• Thanks 1

Today is festival ! 

she was SERVING vocals :WAP:

Shockingly she only cut off Smile & Fake As Hell :clap3:

She wear a Smile Outfit :dies: 

How Bring Me The Horizon close tonight Festival??? the disrespect

Okay Melissa, do something special tomorrow for the concert I'm attending. 

There are no curfews here so you can sing NH. :jonny6:

• Like 2

Melissa slayed the festival! 

4 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

http://redirect.viglink.com/?key=71fe2139a887ad501313cd8cce3053c5&subId=6190366&u=https%3A//store.pollstar.com/shop/magazines/avril-lavigne/

She is on the cover of the new edition of Pollstat. Are we getting boxscores for the first part of the tour? :duca:

I'm almost sure we'll be seeing some box scores soon. This is officially the release week of the Greatest Hits album. Maybe this edition of Pollstar will feature not only the cover but also some interview, and/or at least more information about how successful the tour has been, as part of Sony promo for the album.

It's officially June 17th. The day I've waited my whole life on. My first time seeing the motherf***ing princess. I'm already crying, screaming & throwing up :monkey:

• Like 4

• Like 1

The kween is trending on Twitter rn!:celestial:

Thank you Croatia!

Edited by HBK-79
  • Like 2

The concert was AMAZING. I saw her in Poland last year when she lost her voice the previous show (she still delivered a great show), but today in Pula she was really feeling it, hitting a lot of high notes and the atmosphere was great. I can only wish that everyone get the same experience as I did 🔥🔥

Edited by jacobhalkohit
  • Like 4

Melissa Vandella you will always be famous. That's all I'm gonna say. 

• Like 3

I drove from Zagreb to Pula just to see Avril perform. I went with 3 of my friends and thankfully we are all alive.  I didn't kill the 4 of us kskskskksksks 

The concert was amazing,  this was my second Avril show after seeing her in Vienna last year and she was much more fun and energized last night! The concert flew by, she looked amazing! She SERVED and setlist was top, the only song missing was Nobody's Home :weeps:

i sang my soul out to Don't Tell Me, the crowd kinda sucked and wasn't as loud to the lyrics of this feminist classic, so I had to let people know around me I knew to sing this song hard :laugh:

I slept for 3 hours now after coming home at 3:30am, M'Fing Princess still has me under andrenaline from singing at the concert and in the car lol 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It was the best night of my life :weeps: and I've had plenty of great nights :heart:

soooo many years of wanting to see her building up in me culminated last night. it was just everything I hoped for :weeps:

front-row yelling the lyrics from top to bottom, she waved at me and I got to touch her :monkey:

I gotta repeat it asap :jonny6:

• Thanks 2

Omg so happy for y'all Melistars :duca:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.