Avril Lavigne - Greatest Hits Tour 2024

Uncatena

When people are at the venues and when she's not playing music and just talking, people should start screaming "play nobody's home!!!!"

• Like 1

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KKCuteCat

• Ivan_brit

• greeneyedsoul

• HBK-79

Omg did she add Hot and losing grip?? :WAP:

• Like 1

• Like 2

Not her finally adding new songs to her setlist making the Daily Mail!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13473185/Avril-Lavigne-SLAMMED-doing-bare-minimum-Greatest-Hits-tour.html

At least she seems to be listening to the fans for once. She posted on Insta a post from LiveNation asking the fans what songs they wanted to hear the other day too.

Sing Things I'll Never Say in LA tomorrow ma'am :rip:

Man too bad she didn't do a perform Let Go in its entirety tour

• Like 1

11 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

It's seems like she performed The Best Damn Thing (song) without excluding any of the previous songs.

Great to see her adding TBDT, one of my fav from that album. But the choice of TBDT over nobody's home is weird. And she looks so bored performing the first verse.

27 minutes ago, ALA said:

Sing Things I'll Never Say in LA tomorrow ma'am :rip:

Man too bad she didn't do a perform Let Go in its entirety tour

A section dedicated to let go would great, the album tracks in Let go get bigger audiences for her later singles.

The show is actually 1 hour 32 min :eek: I tought it was like 75 min

• Like 1

That's because she added 4 songs to the setlist :eli: 

On 5/29/2024 at 10:48 PM, Ivan_brit said:

Her vocals are the best she's sounded ever tbh

KIA Forum SOLD OUT!! :WAP:

the legend that she is :clap3:

Imagen

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

KIA Forum SOLD OUT!! :WAP:

the legend that she is :clap3:

Imagen

the capacity is around 19K, right?

I can see a second leg coming, can't believe she's touring arenas in the state after 17 years….Let go impact>>>>

Losing Grip was a slay. :jonnycat:

• Like 1

On 5/29/2024 at 10:48 PM, Ivan_brit said:

Her own fans started this fanfic about her show being 75 minutes long, but her first show was 1 hour and 24 minutes. Now, after "Hot + Freak Out (outro)" and TBDT, it's around 1 hour and 30 minutes. It's a normal length, but the problem is that she sings longer versions of some songs (like for He Wasn't and Sk8er Boi), and the setlist is indeed short. She could've shortened these songs and added short versions of others to include more. However, given how toxic this fanbase is, I doubt she'll change anything else.

If she sings extended versions of her songs: it's bad.

If she adds shortened versions: it's also a bad decision.

If she doesn't change anything: it's also bad (and I'd agree).

If she adds any song other than Nobody's Home: it's even worse.

can she add unwanted or i always get what i want too :keir:

Losing Grip perfomed full  yesterday & she sound good :clap3:

• Like 1

In Vegas she brought Deryck on stage and they performed In Too Deep together. 

On 6/1/2024 at 9:04 AM, EvanT said:

Her own fans started this fanfic about her show being 75 minutes long, but her first show was 1 hour and 24 minutes. Now, after "Hot + Freak Out (outro)" and TBDT, it's around 1 hour and 30 minutes. It's a normal length, but the problem is that she sings longer versions of some songs (like for He Wasn't and Sk8er Boi), and the setlist is indeed short. She could've shortened these songs and added short versions of others to include more. However, given how toxic this fanbase is, I doubt she'll change anything else.

If she sings extended versions of her songs: it's bad.

If she adds shortened versions: it's also a bad decision.

If she doesn't change anything: it's also bad (and I'd agree).

If she adds any song other than Nobody's Home: it's even worse.

She should just add Nobody's Home to please all the fans. She should have a good reason why she couldn't add it :rip: . Like i'm sure her team knew it is fan favourite and definitely one of her most signature song among the fanbase. Not some unknown songs she included on the set list. I mean who cares if she doesn't sing Fake As Hell or Love It When You Hate Me? Or He Wasn't?

The setlist is short, and she's been making the same choices in the setlist for the past 4 tours. That's why she's been criticized. The setlist that won't get panned would be her performing all the singles, with 1-2 deep cut differently for every shows. There are some deep  it that's well known and fanfav, such as most songs in Let go, if she performs those, it would be a pleasant surprise. Just like what she did in Rio performing Avalanche.

9 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

In Vegas she brought Deryck on stage and they performed In Too Deep together. 

She did :party: 

However she cut Smile last night in Vegas :noparty:

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

She should just add Nobody's Home to please all the fans. She should have a good reason why she couldn't add it :rip: . Like i'm sure her team knew it is fan favourite and definitely one of her most signature song among the fanbase. Not some unknown songs she included on the set list. I mean who cares if she doesn't sing Fake As Hell or Love It When You Hate Me? Or He Wasn't?

The short setlist is indeed a problem. This is not in question.

Some people think she doesn't perform Nobody's Home because of that stupid theory. She clearly doesn't like to be involved in it. But it's a full cycle: she adds a new song (like she did with Losing Grip and added Hot as the outro for Here's To Never Growing Up), and then people find another thing to complain about. For example, they complained that Losing Grip was shortened and started to complain about Smile being added in full (Idk why some people hate this song). Then, she shortened Smile and performed Losing Grip in full. Then, she added some parts of The Best Damn Thing, but they started to complain about something else.

Even if she adjusts a few details, they'll still find something else, including the most random, subjective topics (whether it's about her energy, the way she interacts with the crowd, etc.). I think she is doing amazing on this tour. It's probably one of her best, and definitely her best since the Black Star tour. I'd just change the setlist - it needs to be longer! Apart from that, everything is fine: vocals, energy, looks, stage setup, interaction, etc. She could also shorten that long HAW intro video to add a +1 song, btw.

The rest is OK or even higher than her usual standards.

Edited by EvanT
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

However she cut Smile last night in Vegas :noparty:

SHE BETTER ADD IT BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder which songs won't survive the 60 minutes festival shows in Europe? :jonny:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, EvanT said:

The short setlist is indeed a problem. This is not in question.

Some people think she doesn't perform Nobody's Home because of that stupid theory. She clearly doesn't like to be involved in it. But it's a full cycle: she adds a new song (like she did with Losing Grip and added Hot as the outro for Here's To Never Growing Up), and then people find another thing to complain about. For example, they complained that Losing Grip was shortened and started to complain about Smile being added in full (Idk why some people hate this song). Then, she shortened Smile and performed Losing Grip in full. Then, she added some parts of The Best Damn Thing, but they started to complain about something else.

Even if she adjusts a few details, they'll still find something else, including the most random, subjective topics (whether it's about her energy, the way she interacts with the crowd, etc.). I think she is doing amazing on this tour. It's probably one of her best, and definitely her best since the Black Star tour. I'd just change the setlist - it needs to be longer! Apart from that, everything is fine: vocals, energy, looks, stage setup, interaction, etc. She could also shorten that long HAW intro video to add a +1 song, btw.

The rest is OK or even higher than her usual standards.

I don't know about what others think but the fact that she ignored NH and Wish You Were Here, which are fan favourites are problem to me. And you don't want those songs instead of some other songs on the setlist? Tell me the truth girl. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.