A*Teens Teasing Pop Reunion?

livelikemusic

Their recent RT's concerning S Club's reunion and this new post suggests a potential reunion is coming!

• Like 3

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ambient

• Hiatus

• Exodus

• prettyinpink940

What does at ateens underscore know... 

interesting :mandown: is this sudden or expected? I was just listening to Upside Down the other day

is Dhani still dating Alice Chater?

excited about possibly seeing Marie on stage again :duca: 

• Like 1

I loved them when I was 10 years old and revisit some of their music now and then.

I'd be here for some sort of reunion.

The kings and queens will have to wait 'cause I don't have forever

:jonny4:

Edited by LOTF
  • Like 4

Wasn’t Ateens that teenage ABBA tribute group? I was a preschooler when they were active but I remember them briefly. 

26 minutes ago, okgo said:

interesting :mandown: is this sudden or expected? I was just listening to Upside Down the other day

is Dhani still dating Alice Chater?

excited about possibly seeing Marie on stage again :duca: 

Marie's solo album was a pop gem, it was like my fav pop album for a long time x

• Like 1

:duca:

They are honestly so good. I've always admired their slick production with all the vocal layering and quriky pop sounds. And god, they were teenage heartthrobs. I think I had a crush on all 4 of them. I can't decide if Heartbreak Lullaby or this iconic bop is their best work:

I know this a shot in the dark, but was anyone here active on their official message board from like 1999 to 2002? I would have been under the age of 10 and had no business being there. In fact, I distinctly remember when Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) in 2000 was put in effect and I think I had to change the age on my profile. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'd love for this to happen. Dhani Lennevald still looks hot even now.

Just now, madonnafan18 said:

I'd love for this to happen. Dhani Lennevald still looks hot even now.

Spoiler

and he has leaks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love A-Teens. I loved their album Teen Spirit with these gems!

• Like 4

That would be incredible. 

Omg could you imagine? I love them back in 2000 and I still find myself listening to Floorfiller often!

If they reunite I’d love for them to come to the U.K.! A joint S Club / A *Teens would be random but so much fun!

I find it funny that if truly ABBA won't celebrate the 50th anniversary of Waterloo in Malmö, Sweden for Eurovision 2024 then A*Teens, the ABBA tribute, can do it for then in time for their own 25th Anniversary as a group. :laugh:

WHAT!!!

Flew all the way to the UK to see S Club's reunion and then spoke this in to existence. Sweden here I come!! 😍

2 hours ago, iheartshania said:

:duca:

They are honestly so good. I've always admired their slick production with all the vocal layering and quriky pop sounds. And god, they were teenage heartthrobs. I think I had a crush on all 4 of them. I can't decide if Heartbreak Lullaby or this iconic bop is their best work:

I know this a shot in the dark, but was anyone here active on their official message board from like 1999 to 2002? I would have been under the age of 10 and had no business being there. In fact, I distinctly remember when Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) in 2000 was put in effect and I think I had to change the age on my profile. 

Yes! Their version of “I Promised Myself” is everything! What a beautiful capstone to finish off their run of stellar singles.

they were my first ever concert! would LOVE to see them again!

The blonde guy deserved Justin Timberlake's career. :ghostface:

They sorta invented witch house with Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Konril said:

I find it funny that if truly ABBA won't celebrate the 50th anniversary of Waterloo in Malmö, Sweden for Eurovision 2024 then A*Teens, the ABBA tribute, can do it for then in time for their own 25th Anniversary as a group. :laugh:

NOW HOLD ONN  :jonny5:

Dhani was one of my first crushes, I was obsessed. There was a guy in a higher grade at my school that looked just like him, it was bad for me.

I Promise Myself was my jam back in 2004 :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.