• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ambient

• Hiatus

• Exodus

• prettyinpink940

I was obsessed with them as a child, if they did a reunion it'd be a cute nostalgic thing I'd definitely go to 

I remember loving this album track, Closer To Perfection from them that was never a single but such a 2002 sound similar to Britney!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These were (and are still) such bops!

Curious to see what the reunion will entail.

• Thanks 1

Did anyone remember the Teen Spirit album being scented? I was always so fascinated with that as a kid lol.

I played that album to death. So good!

It's probably not a popular opinion but I actually prefer some of their ABBA covers over the originals - Mamma Mia, One of Us and Super Trouper in particular. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Cheeky said:

It's probably not a popular opinion but I actually prefer some of their ABBA covers over the originals - Mamma Mia, One of Us and Super Trouper in particular. 

They BODIED Gimme Gimme Gimme 

Edited by SinnerCity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i still bop to Halfway Around the world kinda often :jonny6: so here for it, a lot of their music still holds up 

5 hours ago, Cheeky said:

i had no idea who abba was so their covers album was my introduction to all those abba songs :rip: i prefer a lot of the a*teens versions but probably because they’re the ones i grew up on

The A*teens got me into Abba when i was 10. So i hope they do! 

• Like 1

On 1/22/2024 at 7:02 PM, TheseThingsHappen said:

Did anyone remember the Teen Spirit album being scented? I was always so fascinated with that as a kid lol.

I played that album to death. So good!

wait was it really??? that's actually cool :bird:

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/a-teens-reunite-eurovision-melodifestivalen-sweden-2024/

Reuniting next week for Melodifestivalen but no other details (like a set list, future song releases, a tour). Hope a tour is announced soon and jealous of anybody going next week (weird they only gave a week's notice).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Exodus said:

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/a-teens-reunite-eurovision-melodifestivalen-sweden-2024/

Reuniting next week for Melodifestivalen but no other details (like a set list, future song releases, a tour). Hope a tour is announced soon and jealous of anybody going next week (weird they only gave a week's notice).

oh wow oh wow it's actually happening :jonny5:

I've been listening to their music this week. Reunion or no reunion, I'm just happy to relive my childhood with their music this week :)

Go stream Marie's amazing solo album x

Edited by Maroonx
  • Thanks 1

So excited for their return :clap3::jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, okgo said:

:WAP:

Loved them growing up! Can't wait to hopefully see videos of their reunion performance.

I know unpopular opinion but I still absolutely adore their cover of this song, cheesy teen/dance pop & I love it.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.