Gaga Dancer Lost 70% of Hearing on Tour, Richie and Bobby Told Him to Be Quiet

Big Bad Wolf

In a 3 part Instagram video discussion, he talks about how he lost 70% of his hearing in one ear during the Monster Ball tour in 2009 as a result of not receiving proper treatment in a timely manner. Gaga’s team was aware of the situation. They did nothing to help him. He continued dancing for her all these years.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2TIYU4vInf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2TKZpBPg_a/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2TLlbGvSYi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Many have shown support for him. Including Tara Savelo (former makeup artist), as well as former dancers Michael Silas and Theresa Stone and more. 

What do we think of this behavior from the Kindness Punk’s camp?

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tovitov

• Archetype

• Jay07

• Big Bad Wolf

Top Posters In This Topic

If only the music was worth it to go deaf at least.... I am so sorry for him. :chick3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 14
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

Sue her :fish2:

I would go deaf, too, if I had to listen to Speechless every night for 18 months.

• Haha 10

At least he went deaf hearing great music and being part of a legendary tour :michael:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 9

This is very messed up and unfortunately very unsurprising. Dancers get treated like dogs.

Somebody deserves to be sued into oblivion over this.

• Thanks 1

The Monster Ball was almost 15 years ago. Like, the dude deserves compensation but what's Gaga supposed to do. The guy needed to go after Live Nation yesterday, not make an Instagram post.  :gaycat6:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tovitov said:

The Monster Ball was almost 15 years ago. Like, the dude deserves compensation but what's Gaga supposed to do. The guy needed to go after Live Nation yesterday, not make an Instagram post.  :gaycat6:

Agree! Crazy that he felt he was below speaking up and going after the people in charge who were aware and didn’t put any care into remedying the situation.

They all need to be sued. And this looks bad on Gaga, she needs to clean house.

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

5 minutes ago, Tovitov said:

He was one of her dancers up until the Chromatica era. He said he was teased about his hearing loss by the crew constantly and that he went to both Live Nation and her management and they did nothing.

At this point, he should sue.

Just now, mathekr said:

He was one of her dancers up until the Chromatica era. He said he was teased about his hearing loss by the crew constantly and that he went to both Live Nation and her management and they did nothing.

He went to Gaga's manager like a decade later. There's a statue of limitations on these things.

He should sue but expecting her management to step in 10 years after the fact isn't realistic. 

17 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Why did he continue dancing for her despite his treatment & condition

Ungrateful brat, wish I was saying I’m deaf cause of my profession 

53 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

At least he went deaf hearing great music and being part of a legendary tour :michael:

Right like, call me up next time Gaga, tf 

I think he deserves to have his treatment covered by her as any employer should cover for work related injuries imo. That being said, the monster ball was like 13? years ago. At what point do you need to take matters into your own hands and start wearing ear plugs? I get tinnitus just from being in a loud environment, let alone working in one constantly.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Tovitov said:

Also, he continued touring with her... That's unfortunate but not Gaga's direct fault at the end.

1 hour ago, Trainwreck said:

Gaga went deaf too and that's why she hasn't been able to make one decent album ever since. Thoughts and prayers.

:deadvision:

40 minutes ago, mathekr said:

When it comes to law where I am, you have 10 years to sue for physical prejudice. Idk about the US though but technically it's too late for him. 

I don't hear you, but I can if you like,OW

1 hour ago, Trainwreck said:

Gaga went deaf too and that's why she hasn't been able to make one decent album ever since. Thoughts and prayers.

Didn't stopped Beethoven :michael:

Edited by Raptus

That sounds awful

And of course GaGa still working with her abvser best friend Richy, not the first time she does it. 

Poor guy, he should sue. 

• Like 2

Gaga for the sake of your career, please drop Richie and Bobby from your team

zara.gif?ex=65ba8d2c&is=65a8182c&hm=43d0

• Like 1

Sue her! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.