Justin Timberlake - 'Everything I Thought It Was'

KatyPrismSpirit

4 hours ago, on the line said:

Wow, literally shocked to read someone actually would pay money for Justin Timberlake in 2024. The more you know rainbow!

ATRL is not the real world 

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Facelessboy

• Johnny Cash

• Starkboy

• KatyPrismSpirit

spacer.png

Maybe one of the tracks is called Heaven Sent or You Must Be An Angel.

Im a sucker for a planned era :jonny5:

Clearly everything is planed, lead single, promo Jimmy Fallon & SNL are next

Album not that far away & Tour is coming  :clap3: Im jealous of JT team they always do a great job at launching eras, lets see if they get Streaming playlist support

• Like 1

The Amazon vinyl is definitely the best. With the booklet being 20 pages, one would hope it’ll include lyrics, but considering Justin has never done that before, I highly doubt it.

18 tracks is quite a bit, but I am here for it!! The track list shouldn’t be too far away…

As for “Selfish”, it’s okay of a song. Nothing too great and it sounds like Justin/any male pop artist on autopilot. I truly hope the record has a few gems. Man of the Woods has “Sauce”, “Higher Higher”, “Supplies”, and “Breeze Off the Pond”, so I am confident he will deliver some bops.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Im a sucker for a planned era :jonny5:

Clearly everything is planed, lead single, promo Jimmy Fallon & SNL are next

Album not that far away & Tour is coming  :clap3: Im jealous of JT team they always do a great job at launching eras, lets see if they get Streaming playlist support

Planned eras are a thing of the past and I highly doubt they help much for commercial success, but as a fan I'm really loving it. None of my other faves are doing it, and it's fun to have teasers for videos, interviews, live shows, clues for song titles, etc.

1 minute ago, Johnny Cash said:

Planned eras are a thing of the past and I highly doubt they help much for commercial success, but as a fan I'm really loving it. None of my other faves are doing it, and it's fun to have teasers for videos, interviews, live shows, clues for song titles, etc.

I know kind of useless but sometimes it work, the last P!nk era increased like 20k since 1st to final predictions, basically cause she was everywhere that week 

Im so tired of this current big Artist that Drop & album & hide… if we are lucky they tour but that’s it 

Also happy to see they invest on an artist who is not longer on his prime, Im curious too see if they will invest on playlist 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mrmarrero said:

RECEIPT, NAPKIN , AIR FRESHENER... for de deluxe, wth?

See, this is why I strongly believe there is some kind of story he's trying to tell with the album. I've been theorizing all week and noticing little things in the videos and pictures he's dropped. 

9 hours ago, LovingDays said:

See, this is why I strongly believe there is some kind of story he's trying to tell with the album. I've been theorizing all week and noticing little things in the videos and pictures he's dropped. 

you think we'll have a visual album?

10 hours ago, LovingDays said:

It's world building for sure! He's doing all the stuff with the tiny sets/worlds... there's something going on for sure! Those items in the deluxe vinyl def aren't random. I'm so excited.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, savedthemixtape said:

It's world building for sure! He's doing all the stuff with the tiny sets/worlds... there's something going on for sure! Those items in the deluxe vinyl def aren't random. I'm so excited.

Yes! There's a lot of little details in the promotional videos and pictures that have come out. I can't wait to piece the story together.

GEjzXdxWwAAxh-E?format=jpg&name=900x900
He looks so good here, they should’ve used this as the cover. 

That SNL performance. He ATE that down… I’m surprised. 

“Sanctified” legitimately might be one of his best songs ever if the studio version’s production is the same.

• Like 1

Sanctified :jonny5:

From the producer of Dress On :flame:

• Like 2

Anyone from Chile interested on pre order the album to share the shipping cost? It’s almost three times what I pay for JLo’s new album

Omg the Sanctified performance :jonny2: we’re SO back baby

• Like 2

spacer.png

i NEED a vinyl with this as an alternate cover ASAP!!

Edited by perfectillusion204
  • Like 1

interlude snippet

ohhhh this album is gonna be IT for me :jonny2:

I love this! Normally music has to grow on me that hasn’t been the case. Loved everything I’ve heard so far right away.

Here’s the clips combined

Edited by BklynFinest

The new song he played at the NYC show today was amazing :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.