Justin Timberlake - 'Everything I Thought It Was'

KatyPrismSpirit

13 minutes ago, Benito2022 said:

Don’t get why no one is reacting to his new album here. JT never disappoints in music. At first listen, it’s such a cohesive and great album. It’s everything I though it would be 🔥🔥🔥

Probably because it’s not out for most of us?

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Facelessboy

• Johnny Cash

• Starkboy

• KatyPrismSpirit

Technicolor is one of my favorites, I love the second part of the song. :jamming:

Ooh, the outro of Infinity Sex is so good!!!

The Cirkut & Louis Bell songs bring it down, they're very generic (although I understand he needed some variety).

WHAT LOVERS DO!!!!! Easily the best song here. He & Tim are the dream team, really.

Edited by OnlyRealMusic.

Honestly this is great. I’d say a mix of FS/ LS and 2020 experience vibes with a bit more radio friendly vibes as cirkut and louis bell are involved

• Like 1

After the 1:08 mark of Play reminds me of Kinky by Kesha lol. 

57 minutes ago, OnlyRealMusic. said:

Technicolor is one of my favorites, I love the second part of the song. :jamming:

Ooh, the outro of Infinity Sex is so good!!!

The Cirkut & Louis Bell songs bring it down, they're very generic (although I understand he needed some variety).

WHAT LOVERS DO!!!!! Easily the best song here. He & Tim are the dream team, really.

Are there more songs with Timbaland?

4 minutes ago, TryMe said:

Are there more songs with Timbaland?

Technicolor, Infinity Sex, Love & War, What Lovers Do and Paradise are co-produced by Timbaland

• Like 1

The way no one cares about this album :deadbanana2:

The album is OK. I really like Technicolor... the album feels contrived. Like when you're in college and your friends are visiting and your Dad comes downstairs trying to be cool and hip, it feels like an older guy trying to be trendy or relive his youth. The songs feels... vacant and vapid which is surprising because JT, for all his flaws and criticism, always delivers music that's somewhat deep but I think he's trying to win over the Gen Z girlies but they're paying him dust.

I like MOTW better so far (I never understood the amount of criticism that album got) but I'm going to re-listen tomo, album may be a grower.

• Confused 1

*** UP the Disco already a jam I haven't heard it all but this is GOOD

• Like 1

It's almost 15th of March here but I doubt it's out that soon right?

My Favorite Drug is a banger. Flame is pretty. The rest is kinda meh. And that is coming from a JT stan

I can’t wait to hear the danja songs. I like Timbaland but danja is a better producer overall and Timbaland best work was when danja was producing with him. 

This album was very try hard for me and I LOVE this man. Like. It's sooo Kidsbop in a non-kidsbop sense

1 hour and 17 minutes long !!!! 

Well the album is not bad but its not very interesting as well 

I kind of dislike his image with these suits he is wearing and him not doing any dance routines anymore 

Anyways back to the album .. is missing a couple of highs. I wonder how hard can it be to find 2 smash hits 🤔 

Drown is my favourite 

No Angels is really cute 

******* up the disco , Liar & My favourite Drug are nice 

Flame is very interesting 

Sanctified is a huge letdown compared to the live version 

Selfish is okish

The rest are average and forgettable 

• Thumbs Down 1

This randomly dropping early in the UK, come through

Yeah idk.. was kinda hard to get through 18 tracks (pretty much every 18 track album is bloated) and usually i like long songs but some of these songs are just not interesting enough to be this long :gaycat6:

A lot of songs just lack some flavor.. idk what it is but i immediately went back to Futuresex/Lovesounds and that album legit sounds more fresh than this :rip:
Will give it another chance tomorrow but so far its just mid sadly.. not terrible but almost every song is just kinda there/radio fodder :chick3:

Edited by TaylenaStan

That first song will turn so many people off when they start streaming. It's so monotonous tf :doc:

3 minutes ago, =NEX= said:

That first song will turn so many people off when they start streaming. It's so monotonous tf :doc:

Wtf, I like it because of being monotonous!

Memphis... DANJA DID THAT!!! His Gimme More :clap3: 

Fuckin' Up the Disco is something that Dua Lipa would record. Not feeling it.

• Haha 1

No Angels: yes, pay homage to the best German girl group :clap3: 

Play: weak chorus, the rest is good

3 hours ago, ALΞX said:

After the 1:08 mark of Play reminds me of Kinky by Kesha lol. 

Kinky is better, tbh

Technicolor: boring, wtf 7 minutes

Drown: cute girl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.