Moving movie/TV show quotes (with no context)?

BrentB

I was just thinking the other day of a few movie/TV show quotes that made me kinda emotional ngl. They didn't necessarily spoil the plot & some fans of these shows might not even remember the context of these quotes (but the ones who know, know). But what are some that make you feel like this from your fave TV show or movie? 

So these are some out of context quotes that's been kinda messing me up lately:

The Handmaid's Tale:

June. We can beat the train dummy! :cries:

Glee:

Mr Schue: Did he really say that?

Rachel Berry: Laughs through her tears :'(

How To Get Away With Murder:

Frank: Tell Anneliese....

Bonnie: crying No Frank. You can tell her...:weeps:

Edited by BrentB

shameless:

monica: i'm gonna go wash my hands

Edited by playboi

Call Me By Your Name 

Dad:

When you least expect it, Nature has cunning ways of finding our weakest spot. Just remember: I am here. Right now you may not want to feel anything. Perhaps you never wished to feel anything. And perhaps it’s not to me that you’ll want to speak about these things. But feel something you obviously did.

You had a beautiful friendship. Maybe more than a friendship. And I envy you. In my place, most parents would hope the whole thing goes away, to pray that their sons land on their feet. But I am not such a parent. In your place, if there is pain, nurse it. And if there is a flame, don’t snuff it out. Don’t be brutal with it. We rip out so much of ourselves to be cured of things faster, that we go bankrupt by the age of thirty and have less to offer each time we start with someone new. But to make yourself feel nothing so as not to feel anything ― what a waste! 

Elio:

spacer.png

Spoiler

Me:

spacer.png

Edited by Prince George

Look, you don't have to wait anymore. He's not coming back.

showgirlsfilm.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.