• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Afterglow

• fauxtography

• Dolce Vita

• hallucinate

Top Posters In This Topic

was there not a better feature available? out of all rappers that would've said yes why did they have to choose her :rip: this won't even chart 

• Thumbs Down 1

I miss Tumblr in 2013

not an icona pop cover :deadbanana2: wtf is their team thinking using THIS to push them in the US?

i love the original but this feels so lifeless and empty. saweetie... :rip: 

:rip:disrespectful for ICONa Pop

• Like 1

after Perfect Night, Better Things, and whatever that awful twice and g-idle english stuff was, I’m just confused why kpop labels still think dated generic radio pop is the right way to go for an english/US debut :rip: this is not even the sound their kpop fans like from these groups so why do they think it will gain them a new audience?

• Like 2

im screaming

the way all the k-gorlz drop the ball HEAVILY with their english singles is baffling. IVE makes some of the catchiest, high-tier pop out there - so to fart this out for the english audiences... i cant...

Not everyone can be "The Feels" i guess.

Not them sampling the icons Icona Pop. GIVE! :jonny4:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

after Perfect Night, Better Things, and whatever that awful twice and g-idle english stuff was, I’m just confused why kpop labels still think dated generic radio pop is the right way to go for an english/US debut :rip: this is not even the sound their kpop fans like from these groups so why do they think it will gain them a new audience?

my only guess is that they'd rather attempt something they think will be a GP hit instead of just leaning heavily into their global fanbases to support it, for reasons unbeknownst to me

hate to say it, but BTS kinda did it right :emofish:

A bop and the original is a classic too :clap3:

34 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

erm not the Perfect Night sneak. PN was an Overwatch collab song, not an English/US debut and it did rather well internationally and is still charting 3 months after release on global streaming platforms:coffee2:

Could any of yall come with anything better than what Saweetie did here? In fact she saves the song, don't do tewwww much on her.

2 hours but only just 70k views :deadbanana4:

what in the early 2010s dance pop autotuned hell 

3 hours ago, Dialamba said:

It such a waste of time and energy. At least sample hung up idk 

this why would they sampled a flop song :toofunny3:

Icona better get their coins and a cute little kpop fan surge.

wear mai iceeee grawlssssss? :hippo:

It's a bop

WHY IS THIS A PARIS HILTON CLONE? IM SCREAMINGGGG :redface:

i knew this is going to be bad

I loved the original in 2013 but I’m not sure about this version with how soulless the girls sound here. The beat drop is also very DJ HYO and I can’t really explain why :redface:

• Haha 1

yall need to lighten tf up this is a bop :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.