tekashi 6ix9ine arrested (again)

Karla Cabello

Tekashi 6ix9ine Arrested for Domestic Violence

Who in their right mind would be his romantic partner given his history? :deadbanana2:

wow i'm shocked :coffee2: nobody could've seen this coming

a clown :suburban:

8 hours ago, Youtakemehigher said:

Actually her mom got him arrested. The girlfriend has been defending him saying the mom is lying, despite like 2 weeks ago them both leaking eachothers physical abuse to one another and he even had her arrested, just to go home with him right after lol

the puerto rican media won’t stop talking about these 2 and i’m SO tired of it. They both just want clout since neither have a music career. 

i kinda feel bad for her because shes a naive 20 year old girl, but honestly she has no braincells and deserves nothing. Her poor daughter though

She’s only 20? :deadvision:

not the mandela effect. i could have sworn he died a few years back :skull: such a piece of ****.

Ariana voodoo

3 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

how are these people okay with getting arrested every 6 months :rip: you're a gangsta but spend most of your time in jail? :lmao: 

free food and bed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.