Joe Biden: Airstrikes won't stop Houthis, but will continue

GraceRandolph

Spoken like the disgusting war criminal that he is

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Guys think about the poor lockheed martin employees who won't be able to feed their families if we stop spending nearly a trillion dollars every year to make sure the world is in a constant state of strife. This young and very capable president is just trying to be a good guy. :snowman:

• Haha 1

So what’s the line that our resident Biden fans are going to go with to defend this? More about how Trump would be doing worse things?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

I literally only hear from this man when he's asking for money or talking about bombing parts of the world.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Maybe don't start **** in the middle east for him to have reason to strike. He has to pay those big firearm companies back for donating to him somehow.

• Thumbs Down 3

7 minutes ago, Rebel Lion said:

Maybe don't start **** in the middle east for him to have reason to strike. He has to pay those big firearm companies back for donating to him somehow.

"Hey, don't "" start **** "" or I will bomb you to pay back my military-industry financing lobbies ;)"

You think they'll put this on a shirt? 

We did it Joe. We did the houthis job for them, by stopping nearly ALL traffic in the Red Sea by igniting a FULL conflict in the Red Sea… 

2 hours ago, Phantom said:

"Hey, don't "" start **** "" or I will bomb you to pay back my military-industry financing lobbies ;)"

You think they'll put this on a shirt? 

No but maybe they can put it on his epitaph to remind people to pay tribute by pissing on his grave instead.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

This will be on repeat over the GE cycle. What an incompetent idiot. The worst president in decades. A one termed replaced by an extremely weak one termed ex president. You couldn’t write it :skull: 

The democrats know Trump is going to try end democracy if he wins and yet are steering the country straight into it knowing they are putting themselves forward with the weakest possible ticket. It’s an absolute car crash that’s easily predictable and they’re choosing to keep driving into the pile up. What a ******* year. 2024 - the year the democrats know the USA will implode if they don’t pick a better ticket - yet refuse to do so anyway. A mess! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Joe Biden is a TERRORIST.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Bloo said:

I literally only hear from this man when he's asking for money or talking about bombing parts of the world.

Then you must not pay attention to anything other than what’s posted in this forum 💀

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Then you must not pay attention to anything other than what’s posted in this forum 💀

Most of the country isn’t on this forum and most of the country thinks Biden is 5 second away from death because he barely engages with the public. He’s an annoyingly quiet president. It’s a bit bizarre you can’t even engage with such flaccid and lukewarm criticisms (e.g., “Biden should run on his vision for the country more”) without scolding people. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Bloo said:

Most of the country isn’t on this forum and most of the country thinks Biden is 5 second away from death because he barely engages with the public. He’s an annoyingly quiet president. It’s a bit bizarre you can’t even engage with such flaccid and lukewarm criticisms (e.g., “Biden should run on his platform more”) without scolding people. 

I'm not scolding you. Just stating that he has been out and about doing more events recently than he has in a while.  But if you just looked on here or Tik tok you probably wouldnt see these events. 

I agree he’s too quiet. He should be hold press conference for every good thing that’s happening. Like Trump used to do. 

32 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Do you have some weird complex about being critical of public figures that hold vital and important duties for the country? It’s completely worrying and you should go to therapy. Bloo was extremely mild in their critique and you cannot stand it. It’s very unhealthy. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Eat The Acid said:

Do you have some weird complex about being critical of public figures that hold vital and important duties for the country? It’s completely worrying and you should go to therapy. Bloo was extremely mild in their critique and you cannot stand it. It’s very unhealthy. 

What I said is a fact that if you pay attention to politics you would see he’s been doing events recently for many issues. Not just “asking for money and bombing parts of the world”. It may seem like that on here because literally only those things get posted here along with anything else seen as negative towards this admin.  

so yea  I wasn’t scolding anyone. 💀

Edited by GhostBox
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

What I said is a fact that if you pay attention to politics you would see he’s been doing events recently for many issues. Not just “asking for money and bombing parts of the world”. It may seem like that on here because literally only those things get posted here along with anything else seen as negative towards this admin.  

so yea  I wasn’t scolding anyone. 💀

No sis we all follow politics closely. Biden is a senile deteriorating mess that has said “bombing doesn’t work but it’ll continue”. He’s an evil man. You’ve some kind of mental health issue that stops you from being able to process accordingly. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Eat The Acid said:

No sis we all follow politics closely. Biden is a senile deteriorating mess that has said “bombing doesn’t work but it’ll continue”. He’s an evil man. You’ve some kind of mental health issue that stops you from being able to process accordingly. 

The laughing emoji proves my point :lmao: We all feel sorry for you. Get help darling xxx

6 hours ago, Rebel Lion said:

Maybe don't start **** in the middle east for him to have reason to strike

Byi6Z2V.png

?

Why are MY tax dollars going to fight Yemeni pirates to ensure YOUR country gets both missiles AND 8 different types of chips straight from New Zealand?

if you so badly want those goods being shipped to Israel, why don't you and other Israelis jump Into the water and swim to go get them? :celestial5:

Edited by Communion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.