TINI - TBD

Blue.

Surprise release.

Q1.

Recorded late 2023. Personal and raw.

”Party” album recorded Q2 2023 shelved for now, including the Young Miko collab and its video shot in PR.

• Like 2

Another Emilia collab please

Nobody's here for a personal and raw album from her. How is she gonna survive if la Bresh doesn't play her each weekend? :priceless:

Can't wait for her "party" album though. Cupido was her poppiest song in years and I would really like to hear if any of La Original's greatness sticks to her.

Thanks for the tea @Blue., keep it coming Argentina doesn't really have insiders :weeps:

Edited by James_XL
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Girl don't nobody want a personal album from you,you a homewrecker :rip: the party album will eat though Cupido was her best yet

• Like 1

But we want the bops :biblio:

At least she won’t release 10 singles prior to the release

Ain't nobody got time for the personal and raw album, give us the bops.

4 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

Girl don't nobody want a personal album from you,you a homewrecker :rip: the party album will eat though Cupido was her best yet

Maybe she’ll serve her own because I liked a boy.

• 2 weeks later...

she said it revolves around themes of mental health, peace, etc., and deals less with love and relationships than Cupido.
her most personal and "raw" album yet.
new sounds, styles, genres she experimented with last year. sonically different from her previous work.
cover artwork is shot and release date is finalized.
album will be completed this week.
she filmed a music video at the Puente Reina Sofía (aka Iron Bridge) in Talavera de la Reina, Spain, for a single (most likely lead) of this album, that will be essential to the whole body of work.
there will be a live stream or streaming concert for this album.
Premio Lo Nuestro is on February 22. she hinted at a surprise at the award show. word is that it's a La Original performance w/ Emilia, but it could be something related to this album.
after her last, expansive tour, she won't be touring for a while but after the second album is out. she will, however, perform more on award shows and such.
listening parties in different countries during album rollout or around release.
very few singles are expected.

juntada tinista will complete a decade on May 2 this year. she said to keep an eye on that date. something important.
she also hinted at a juntada follow-up or something similar for this new era.

lyrics she has shared so far:

• "podría seguir pero mejor te la hago corta"

• "soy la flaquita de la tele"

• "pero martina despertó y ahora le importa posta"

— a minimum of 10 tracks
— one of the songs is titled "Miedo"
— one track is just spoken word
— album is entirely solo; she wanted to keep it just her and the songs, personal and up-close. collabs will be on the other album.

— more details coming over the next few days/weeks.

(from the Twitter space she had a few days ago)

Edited by laqqinq
  • Like 1

this album is leaning in a kind of non-commercial direction. more like a passion project. (moreover) for the arts, not the charts. so it might not be a cupido-sized era but fans or the gp might stir up a hit or two if they like it.

she's not exactly an album artist so this is pretty different as there won't be multiple singles and will have a relatively short rollout.

very exciting though.

Edited by laqqinq

I'm actually excited for this. 

11 hours ago, laqqinq said:

she said it revolves around themes of mental health, peace, etc., and deals less with love and relationships than Cupido.
her most personal and "raw" album yet.
new sounds, styles, genres she experimented with last year. sonically different from her previous work.
cover artwork is shot and release date is finalized.
album will be completed this week.
she filmed a music video at the Puente Reina Sofía (aka Iron Bridge) in Talavera de la Reina, Spain, for a single (most likely lead) of this album, that will be essential to the whole body of work.
there will be a live stream or streaming concert for this album.
Premio Lo Nuestro is on February 22. she hinted at a surprise at the award show. word is that it's a La Original performance w/ Emilia, but it could be something related to this album.
after her last, expansive tour, she won't be touring for a while but after the second album is out. she will, however, perform more on award shows and such.
listening parties in different countries during album rollout or around release.
very few singles are expected.

juntada tinista will complete a decade on May 2 this year. she said to keep an eye on that date. something important.
she also hinted at a juntada follow-up or something similar for this new era.

lyrics she has shared so far:

• "podría seguir pero mejor te la hago corta"

• "soy la flaquita de la tele"

• "pero martina despertó y ahora le importa posta"

— a minimum of 10 tracks
— album is entirely solo; she wanted to keep it just her and the songs, personal and up-close. collabs will be on the other album.

and i hope she's taking adequate rest. she was touring for almost 2 years + promoting Cupido + traveling and filming for brands, and on top of that, managed to record 2 albums.

its good she somewhat "disappeared" for most of 2023. that also made me realize that releasing every 2–4 weeks has been so normalized for reggaeton artists that everyone was saying they were awaiting her "comeback" to music, while she released 3 collabs after Cupido, toured, did press, red carpets, etc.

18 hours ago, laqqinq said:

— a minimum of 10 tracks

lyrics of 2 tracks, which she previewed

Song 1:

Spoiler

Rumored title: "Posta!"

suelte pelo contra viento
para poder tapar mi sombra
no existe lo que no se nombra
y me encanta que no la conocen
posta!

soy la flaquita de la tele
porque memoria se aprendió lo que le importan
que ya le importa la posta pero!

puedo decírtelo porque ahora si me importa
podría seguir pero mejor te la hago corta

Song 2:

Spoiler

Rumored to be titled "Nada"

ayer que hablar y hoy, hoy que hablar en mañana?
lo he sentido, lo he callado, lo he sufrido, lo he guardado y no he contado nada

Posta coming through with best production after people hated the “Martina despertó y ahora le importa posta” part, Hentai teas :gaycat1:

She is very headstrong about the album, let’s see if Sony lets her be or they push for the Young Miko collab if it doesn’t stream high.

Edited by Blue.

18 hours ago, Blue. said:

Posta coming through with best production after people hated the “Martina despertó y ahora le importa posta” part, Hentai teas :gaycat1:

She is very headstrong about the album, let’s see if Sony lets her be or they push for the Young Miko collab if it doesn’t stream high.

this.

rumor was that the creative differences mainly caused somewhat of a rift between her and Alejandro as he didn't want her to shelve the nearly-completed "party" album in favor of working on the personal album. But she felt so uninspired by the music she was making at the time because of her emotional struggles during the tour that they eventually put it on hold and got to work with T5. He didn't believe in/have faith in the project and dropped out of supervision.

I hope Sony promotes this album well and doesn't pay it dust.

Edited by laqqinq

2 hours ago, laqqinq said:

this.

the creative differences mainly caused somewhat of a rift between her and Alejandro as he didn't want her to shelve the nearly-completed "party" album in favor of working on the personal album. But she felt so uninspired by the music she was making at the time because of her emotional struggles during the tour that they eventually put it on hold and got to work with T5. He didn't believe in/have faith in the project and dropped out of supervision.

I hope Sony promotes this album well and doesn't pay it dust.

Where’s this rumor coming from? That is not the case, her father was not the EP for the upbeat album either, his influence as executive producer is not global enough for her career at this point, and she’s moving to Sony’s global management just as Maria Becerra is doing with Warner. That was always the plan.

I'm a bit curious as to if they actually let her release a personal album with no Andres & Mauricio being all over the project. That's the only way I'm truly believing she was free to make this as she seems to be picturing. 

I also hope that even if it's midtempo/ballads she dives into some new genres. 

Girl is high on coke 24/7 having time to do 3 albums in a year 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Blue. said:

Where’s this rumor coming from? That is not the case, her father was not the EP for the upbeat album either, his influence as executive producer is not global enough for her career at this point, and she’s moving to Sony’s global management just as Maria Becerra is doing with Warner. That was always the plan.

apologies. I should've specified that it was a rumor, lol. 

also, do the Kenia and Ludmila collabs exist? I'm assuming they're for the other album.
and are Mauricio and Andrés on the personal album? I remember her sharing pictures of recording a ballad or two during April/May. Or was that for the upbeat record? She was in the studio w/ Cali & Dandee as well.

Edited by laqqinq

I hope there are more producers on board.

13 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

apologies. I should've specified that it was a rumor, lol. 

also, do the Kenia and Ludmila collabs exist? I'm assuming they're for the other album.
and are Mauricio and Andrés on the personal album? I remember her sharing pictures of recording a ballad or two during April/May. Or was that for the upbeat record? She was in the studio w/ Cali & Dandee as well.

The April/May Miami sessions are from the scrapped album. They were scheduled even before Cupido was released.

No collabs, Mauricio Rengifo and Dandee are the same person, Cali is his brother Alejandro.

• Thanks 1