Project 2025: Trump’s plan for full-blown dictatorship if elected

Horizon Flame

I don’t know how a tweet with 20 likes is a reputable enough source for Trump’s “dictatorship” plans. Life will continue to

go on the same as it did when he was president the first time or just be the same as it is now since both political parties get pretty much nothing done that would be good for the American people so :rip:

Also if he’s elected again it’ll be through the electoral college. If these local elections say anything it’s a sign that Republicans will not win majority in the House or the Senate, and Congress will just remain divided as it is now. Even if he were to pull executive orders he will have so much pushback from Democrats + his million legal woes that the possibility of him actually causing true irreversible damage is unlikely. 

• Thanks 5

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ClashAndBurn

• Bloo

• Rep2000

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

All I know is that genocide-supporting liberals deserve at least a fraction of the misery they are inflicting on the world. I don’t care. I despise Joe Biden and everyone who has ever supported him.

so you don't care that the genocide-supporting republicans will inflict far worse misery on the world? how can you care so much about how the Dems have mishandled what's going on in Palestine but not care that the Republicans will do far greater damage and cause so much more casualties when they hold the power?

if you don't care about more children and civilians dying, then what got you so upset with Biden?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Are you blind???? Gaza is already obliterated and uninhabitable, and that has happened under BIDEN who insisted NO RED LINES FOR ISRAEL SO THAT THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT.

Whoever you elected would've done the same. Sounds like a country problem, I suppose

53 minutes ago, Communion said:

"Why won't you realize 'TRUMP IS BAD!!' is a convincing argument to vote for Biden??"

Meanwhile, Biden, moving to the far right to woo Republicans in Congress while his admin pushes the message to them in hopes of sealing the deal: "Under Trump, we won't be able to convince Congress Dems to give you AS MANY THINGS AS WE ARE PROMISING TO GIVE YOU RIGHT NOW!".

:rip:

It is a shame that he is already heavily relying on anti Trump rhetoric. He isn’t really running on any policy. He utilized the trifecta reasonably well during his first two years, but he has been acting like a lame duck since republicans retook the house. If he is acting like a lame duck in his first term, what is he going to do with another full term where he won’t have a trifecta. I guess he would spend his second term propping up Kamala 

Him moving right has so far helped him avoid impeachment and government shutdowns, but that can all blow up at any second. Let’s see if he is able to negotiate a deal with Johnson that isn’t completely horrifying 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IBelonginYourArms said:

Whoever you elected would've done the same. Sounds like a country problem, I suppose

Sounds like a reason to check out and not support either one if the outcome is just going to be the same. :michael: 

• Thumbs Down 2

51 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

America has been a right wing nation for a while now, progressive platforms will never thrive 

Progressive policies are supported by a majority of American voters.

Genuinely this finger-wagging convinces no one.

You want us to believe America is so right wing yet also think we have to vote for Biden? If America is a right-wing nation, then isn't Trump an inevitable?

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Trent W said:

Not defending Trump

But life became more expensive and harder under Biden, and honestly he lowkey had a worse term and Palestine :rip:

Democrats need to stop fear mongering Trump and do something to change Biden

Even if Trump is awful, their tactics of fear mongering are pathetic and weak.

The ”anyone but Trump” strategy is not going to work this year.

This is exactly why “Trump bad” is horrible rhetoric. Trump also isn’t a hypothetical candidate. We’ve all lived through a Trump presidency. You can say the second time around is gonna be worse till you’re blue in the face. That will not convince anyone who doesn’t already agree with you. If people feel like neither president improved their conditions, then why should they care one way or another. You need to give them something to hope rather than just point at something they need to be fearful of, especially when they’ve lived through that fear. A horror movie is never as scary the first time around. A second Trump presidency is not going to feel scarier to voters that already lived through one. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Bloo said:

This is exactly why “Trump bad” is horrible rhetoric. Trump also isn’t a hypothetical candidate. We’ve all lived through a Trump presidency. You can say the second time around is gonna be worse till you’re blue in the face. That will not convince anyone who doesn’t already agree with you. If people feel like neither president improved their conditions, then why should they care one way or another. You need to give them something to hope rather than just point at something they need to be fearful of, especially when they’ve lived through that fear. A horror movie is never as scary the first time around. A second Trump presidency is not going to feel scarier to voters that already lived through one. 

Couldn’t have said it any better :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Trent W said:

Even tho it is a fact other countries have the same level of inflation

Biden has done absolutely nothing other than give billions to Ukraine and support the Palestine genocide. While most people in America are struggling to get by.

2017-2020 was miles better than 2021-2024. And Trump’s term was already catastrophic.

I’m aware if Project 2025, and it’s terrible

But there is nothing to fight back rn under Biden.

HMMMMMMMM I wonder what happened in 2020 that made things so much worse  :huh:

44 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

we have the numbers to win..

o6Q7EG.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Navyboy20 said:

HMMMMMMMM I wonder what happened in 2020 that made things so much worse  :huh:

Not a Genocide that’s for sure

• Thumbs Down 3

16 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Not a Genocide that’s for sure

Israel didn't occupy Gaza and wasn't committing human rights violations prior to 2020? Interesting. 

Edited by Navyboy20
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, Communion said:

o6Q7EG.gif

Polls also said Hillary was going to beat Trump right up until the day of the election. 

• Thanks 1

Bro really said Israel wasn't committing genocide prior to Biden's presidency. And this is why people struggle to take yall seriously. Just flat out a-historic and wrong. 

Edited by Navyboy20

5 minutes ago, Navyboy20 said:

Polls also said Hillary was going to beat Trump right up until the day of the election. 

2016 polls accurate within the MOE sans Wisconsin. You have a false idea they were not because you conflate polls with *editorial commentary* of polls. 

In the wake of Wisconsin being so off, pollsters have recalibrated and polling; for example, both 2020 and 2022 were again largely accurate.

Edited by Communion

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Navyboy20 said:

No. The three states that gave Trump the win in 2016 were statistically tied according to the polls, with Trump having a slight edge in Michigan. 

The polls were extremely accurate in 2016. Punditry was off.

• Like 1

The fact that some of y'all genuinely believe the Palestine situation would be better under Trump :ahh::ahh::ahh: America is cooked

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

Leftists will literally let the US descend into a fascist authoritarian dictatorship before admitting any wrongs :doc:

I do not care if you hate both parties. Vote for the platform that sucks LESS. Time to radically accept that this is our reality.

Lowkey most of the tankies want nothing more than the destruction of Western democracy.

Trump literally talks about about how he would run his dictatorship if he wins. But sure, let's ignore him entirely and keep snarking at Biden as usual.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rep2000 said:

Lowkey most of the tankies

What do you call it when a president supports the sending of tanks into Gaza to crush an occupied people?

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, WokeEqualist said:

The fact that some of y'all genuinely believe the Palestine situation would be better under Trump :ahh::ahh::ahh: America is cooked

Can you point out a single person claiming this? :what:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bloo said:

No. The three states that gave Trump the win in 2016 were statistically tied according to the polls, with Trump having a slight edge in Michigan. 

The polls were extremely accurate in 2016. Punditry was off.

13 minutes ago, Communion said:

2016 polls accurate within the MOE sans Wisconsin. You have a false idea they were not because you conflate polls with *editorial commentary* of polls. 

In the wake of Wisconsin being so off, pollsters have recalibrated and polling; for example, both 2020 and 2022 were again largely accurate.

Yeah if that's true then I might've just been influenced by the commentary of the polls like you both said. Definitely gives me something to think about now. 

50 minutes ago, Bloo said:

I agree with you. But let's not act like Trump 2024 would be anything like 2016. He is more unhinged and desperate than ever.

There is no doubt that he would run an actual dictatorship this time around if America really lets him get away with his disaster of a pandemic handling AND a coup attempt.

Have you been listening to half the shits he is talking about planning to do?!

Edited by Rep2000

2 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Can you point out a single person claiming this? :what:

"Biden's term had Palestine" like any other American politician would've done something different, it's America you're talking about please:skull: and I'm not just talking about the people in this thread, I've seen many left-leaning people claiming that this wouldn't be happening if Biden wasn't in power and that Democrats are to blame for Palestine

• Like 1

It's not authoritarianism when you're a white Irish Catholic who sees it as your mission by God to destroy the Palestinian people.

Only brown people can be authoritarians.

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, WokeEqualist said:

"Biden's term had Palestine" like any other American politician would've done something different, it's America you're talking about please:skull: and I'm not just talking about the people in this thread, I've seen many left-leaning people claiming that this wouldn't be happening if Biden wasn't in power and that Democrats are to blame for Palestine

How is pointing out Biden’s failures with Palestine the same thing as saying Trump would have done a better job?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.