Che Diaz OUT from JLT for Pro-Palestine

Bethenny Frankel

Obviously, no one liked the character...but this is not the reasoning that should've gotten them fired.

But Cynthia Nixon has also been very pro Palestine??

• Like 8

Cameltoe Chariot
1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Yeah this makes no sense

3 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Yeah this makes no sense

Maybe they don’t want to admit that the reason is people don’t like them 

sometimes I wonder if Sara Ramires is as insufferable as Che Diaz

• Like 3

good. now they better buck up and bribe the hell out of Kim to come back:clap3:

• Like 1

Lol it's obviously because everyone hated the character. And it looks like Sarah is just as obnoxious. Good riddance 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It's amazing to me that they managed to make something worse than Sex and the City 2, and yet here we are.

Che is a horrible character and one actively damaging to the LGBTQ+ community.

2 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Cynthia Nixon is much more integral to SATC/JLT and a bigger name. I’m guessing they view Sara as disposable but can’t lose another OG cast member after Kim Cattrall. 

Thank god. We need the ignorant SATC back - that's what made the show!

5 minutes ago, Trash said:

Time to bring back Calliope Torres :ihype:

With izzy and Alex being rumored to return, this would be the cherry on top

The evil has been defeated. Im happy they support Palestine but in my head they chopped them because their character is simply one of the worst to ever be written and realized the audience was fed tf up.

35 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Cynthia Nixon is much more integral to SATC/JLT and a bigger name. I’m guessing they view Sara as disposable but can’t lose another OG cast member after Kim Cattrall. 

Also white people can get away with a lot more

• Like 2

Cynthia has been extremely Pro-Palestine but she’s obviously one of the OG’s so she’s more protected. Who knows? If that was the reason she was fired then that’s obviously gross.

That aside - I * semi * feel for the producers of JLT because they clearly tried to create a show that was inclusive and progressive but it just didn’t work. Nothing felt organic… it’s also far too obsessed with luxury, opulence and class… it doesn’t fly in 2024 given the ever-increasing wealth divide.

Do we have any fictional non binary characters who have made for positive community representation? We need some!

Edited by Peroxide

This reads as just bitter :deadbanana2: Cynthia Nixon is also very publicly pro-Palestine. The viewers hated Che’s character, and it makes them look even worse for agreeing to play a role they found ‘performative.’ Good riddance, I say!

can they just realise that no one likes that character at all :deadbanana2:

u guys. it doesn’t make sense to just chop the character off with no on screen departure like they’ve died. unless it was already filmed in S2, I doubt Sara would be lying about this. Max wouldn’t want the bad PR.

50 minutes ago, Saint James said:

u guys. it doesn’t make sense to just chop the character off with no on screen departure like they’ve died. unless it was already filmed in S2, I doubt Sara would be lying about this. Max wouldn’t want the bad PR.

they don't need a departure they completely killed that character of any redemption after what they did to miranda at the end of the season. GOODBYE CHE

• Like 1

ABOUT TIME :clap3:

The world is finally healing :clap3:

Y'all still hate-watching that show? 

good riddance :clap3:  

queen seema >>>

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lagerfeld said:

Thank god. We need the ignorant SATC back - that's what made the show!

NDNSSNSNSNSNSNS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.