BBC: FBI investigating ex-A&F CEO Mike Jeffries for sex trafficking 100+ male models

Espresso

So that Netflix docuseries a couple of years ago was only the tipping point...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Cameltoe Chariot

He deserved life in prison for A&F alone, but now it's time for the urn I fear! :celestial5:

He’s always been trash, so no surprises

He's so revolting

• Thanks 1

Interesting. It's rare that we actually see this with men as 99.9 percent of the time when I hear about sex trafficking, they focus on all the women that become victims of it. 

he nasty 

Gays need to embrace aging. You look like a weird monster when you get Botox and filler to look “young”.

anyways, lock him up!

• Like 4

I don't normally like commenting on people's looks but he looks like a burns victim who's had facial reconstruction surgery... He should've asked for his money back

OT: Good lock him up.

I am not surprised

Being a teen during this era there is 0 shock. The way this man had a clear obsession with men

On 1/17/2024 at 3:30 AM, Hector said:

So that Netflix docuseries a couple of years ago was only the tipping point...

giphy.gif

Can you tell me the name of the documentary please?

Honestly, they should look into sean cody and websites like that for this type of thing. I am not shocked that "a future modeling career" with a&f was being used to coerce young men into sex. And here, it looks like its not just Jeffries doing this but his staff Jacobsen and his partner Matthew. I really think the male side of these MeToo stories are still very quiet and obscured. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2024 at 3:33 AM, spiritboy said:

Can you tell me the name of the documentary please?

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.